Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So Much for Grace -- OOC Plot and Discussion

Started by Anonymous, August 31, 2006, 12:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Yo...I dunno if any of you are still following this thread, but just to let you know that I will be cross-posting into both the "So Much For Grace" and the sister thread. We're gonna have an interesting face-off between Val and Lesphares...

*gasp*

Lazuli, don't tell me you're killing Whiskle off! Hmm...well like you said only the Dragon Lord has the antidote, so I have thought of one way in which Valhalla could redeem herself after this next scenario.

Ok, here what is what I want to do.

Whiskle sneaks away and leaves Kit and Whiskle. She thinks perhaps she can convince Lesphares to stop killing Drygans. Lesphares tortures her. Then Val maybe can torture her? lol. Well I was going to have Lesphares torture her. Whiskle sees herself, what she used to be in Valhalla.

Edit...

Better idea...

I want Whiskle to escape quickly and come back as a different person to Yarra and Kit.

Hmm.

I think it would be kind of cool if Vahalla tried to attack Yarra all crazy like. Then Yarra could see maybe Whiskle was being posessed and not doing it under her own free will. Maybe Whiskle could tell Yarra this and not to hurt Val? Then we have a big show down, they have to keep Val from killing everyone while Whiskle tries to get through to Val.

And also Val could use the hammer to try to take out Yarra and them all, lol.

But then your character can be redeemed somehow. Hmm. But how?

I just don't want anyone else healing Whiskle with the poison. I'm going to play this out differently. Really not sure how, but oh well just want Whiskle to be sickly for now, lol.

And well since Roc might not be posting often...I'm wondering, can Lesphares be in two places/threads at one time? Can I just bring Lesphares into the Grace thread and do that there even though in another thread he's sitting at his piano?

Anonymous

Yeah, I can't come up with anything right now, but I am thinking that perhaps Valhalla could get the antidote for Whiskle, unless you have anything else planned?

Gonna go wrack my brains for a bit.

Anonymous

Edited my last post, heh.

Hmm, well...ah I need to eat something. My creative brain is still asleep.

Anonymous

Meh, my creative brain is hungry for eats. I smell lasagne.

Anonymous

Yo guys, will get ma posty up asap...oh yeah Lazuli, do you want me to cross post?

Anonymous

No cross posting, going to split up a timeline so Lesphares and his wife's thing is going on at a different time than our story, XD

And I should have a post up in the morning!!

*has her word doc out and is writing and pondering ideas*

Anonymous

Wow, lovely lovely posties! Glad this thread hasn't died! XD