Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hayate and Fai's steamy love affair...now private...

Started by Anonymous, August 31, 2006, 09:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

LOL, this thread is now rate R for dark humor, adult themes, raunchy language, and other unmentionables! lmao.

I've also made it private between Blue and myself because we are posting nerds! YEAH!

Anonymous

Owned by who? Lol, sorry, had to poke in here cuz Peach is the one who owns the brothel n all...hehehe. It sounds cool though! ^^

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Owned by who? Lol, sorry, had to poke in here cuz Peach is the one who owns the brothel n all...hehehe. It sounds cool though! ^^

Yeah Peach owns him I guess, lol he really isn't free until he's paid his debt being raised there and all. Is that okay?

Think I have a murder set up too, but shall see if I get a few players.  :)

Anonymous

Er, I was afraid of that! Lol, you see, that's not how Peach runs things at all. ^^;; It's all 100% volunteer, and he's very charitable. So someone else would have to own him, in a way that like Peach couldn't interfere. Like if they had actually bought him, had papers and all that.
Peach really isn't into slavery or anything, so the person would have to have proof of ownership for Peach to tolerate it. *nods*

I'd go bug you charrie, but gah, all my charries are once again tied up on that board, lol. ^^;; Maybe I need to join some more charries for the brothel, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Er, I was afraid of that! Lol, you see, that's not how Peach runs things at all. ^^;; It's all 100% volunteer, and he's very charitable. So someone else would have to own him, in a way that like Peach couldn't interfere. Like if they had actually bought him, had papers and all that.

Peach really isn't into slavery or anything, so the person would have to have proof of ownership for Peach to tolerate it. *nods*

I'd go bug you charrie, but gah, all my charries are once again tied up on that board, lol. ^^;; Maybe I need to join some more charries for the brothel, lol.

Oh, OK then! no problem!  :wink: Thanks for letting me know!

Anonymous

Sorry sorry! Um...lol, I could always try playing the person who owns him, to make up for not being able to use Peach. ^^;;

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Sorry sorry! Um...lol, I could always try playing the person who owns him, to make up for not being able to use Peach. ^^;;

No need to appologize, my mind is very...resourceful. Heh, I can always change history around. But if you want to, you can play his owner, I just don't want to make you feel you have to with like so many other characters to think about.

Anonymous

Lmao, I can never have too many charries! ^^ I would be happy to join an owner for him. Just tell me vaguely what you want, and I can whip up a charrie for ya, no problem! ^^

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Lmao, I can never have too many charries! ^^ I would be happy to join an owner for him. Just tell me vaguely what you want, and I can whip up a charrie for ya, no problem! ^^

Sweet. Ok. Hmm. Well Hayate is kind of a homophobic. That's his one weakness. Any guy who hits on him will freak him the hell out. He's is very vunerable to handsome men, hehe. He dislikes other guys who are prettier than him...hmm...

He just had a lot of that growing up, teased so much, so wanted there to be a reason behind why he tries to avoid men like that. And that he was pretty much was raised in a brothel so wanted him to have to pay a debt off or something...sorry brain isn't working. Been up for 20-some hours and can't sleep. He'll do anything really to prove his manhood, especially to a woman.

Hope that is enough to work with.  8) Any owner who is a tease would probably work...hmm.

Anonymous

That works! Already got the charrie-makin gears workin! ^^

Well, since he dislikes guys hitting on him, my first instinct was to make his owner a guy, lol. Can't help it, the natural 'most torment charrie!' streak in me jumped out there, hehehe. I was thinking, perhaps this guy met Hayate in the brothel he grew up in (Peaches n Cream hasn't been around long enough for Hayate to grow up there. Peach n Jofei just set it up like three years ago at best *nods*). And perhaps said guy helped Hayate get through living there, sort of as a big brother figure, though he likes to tease Hayate alot now. And I wouldn't mind making him the type of person who's like "I helped you in the past, now you have to make it up to me *smirk*". Lol, so it wouldn't be like...a true ownership, but more of a 'you owe me and you can't leave until your debt is repaid!'. So maybe.. *this is all just leaking out of me as I type it, lol* the guy takes part of Hayate's profits or something?
And I have no problem switching this charrie to be a woman either, hehehe. Whatcha think? I can tweak any of it, tis fine. ^^

Oh man, not good! *pets* I know what running off of no sleep in that many hours can do, lol. I start to loose all brain function. XP

Anonymous

AH! It HURTS! *tried to read that and none of it made sense*

Ok, let me try it again. I'm feeling it. Oooh, yeah baby, feeling it good. My creative mojo is about to kick into gear...give me...ah, a minute...I should have something of value to say...

Anonymous

Lol! Yes, my brain splurges can be kind of confusing, especially to a sleep deprived brain. ^^;; *waits for your creative mojo to kick in*

Anonymous

Sorry...I was trying to handle two ideas at once. BAD idea!

QuoteAnd I wouldn't mind making him the type of person who's like "I helped you in the past, now you have to make it up to me *smirk*". Lol, so it wouldn't be like...a true ownership, but more of a 'you owe me and you can't leave until your debt is repaid!'.

Let me see...Hayate went to the brothel to get him some female flesh...hmm, and well he was young like 15 and cocky and tried to leave without paying...he made a run for it...and...hid in your character's room while he was in the middle of "business"...he freaked out...like he knocked over a priceless vase...oh yeah...good good...and this so-called priceless vase and also trying to skip out on paying (maybe he skipped out on a girl owned by this same guy too?), so Hayate was forced to pay off this priceless vase (hell it doesn't have to be a vase, could be anything really) which will take him like ten years, but he doesn't mind the work because he likes being a playboy. Woot!

What ya think?

Anonymous

That is awesome! I like it! *nods* Works fine for me, and I've already got a charrie stewing around in my brain. I just gotta tweak him a bit and then I can join him.
I am asuming it's cool if my char is a guy, right?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"That is awesome! I like it! *nods* Works fine for me, and I've already got a charrie stewing around in my brain. I just gotta tweak him a bit and then I can join him.
I am asuming it's cool if my char is a guy, right?

Heh, your character, I am fine with whatever.  :D

Now, maybe we can get some other peeps involved...

Anonymous

Wooo! *runs off to create the bane of Hayate's existence*
>_>
<_<
^_^

Anonymous

*raises hand* oo, this is intruiging, I'll certainly join in if you need a body or two. I would be happy to be whoever.. maybe the girl he skipped out on? she'd always be glaring daggers at him and whatnot? or fawning, maybe he's just that hot a stud ;p

or not, I really don't mind. just looking for different situations to throw characters into.

Anonymous

Quote from: "blackballad"*raises hand* oo, this is intruiging, I'll certainly join in if you need a body or two. I would be happy to be whoever.. maybe the girl he skipped out on? she'd always be glaring daggers at him and whatnot? or fawning, maybe he's just that hot a stud ;p

or not, I really don't mind. just looking for different situations to throw characters into.

AWESOME!

Well it would be kind of cool if there was a real Lydia. The girl Hayate's been sneaking out at night to see. He's sort of...got a crush on her and has been lying to her about his real life, but they have a good friendship. I beleve if he gets out of this situation alive with Fai or well, if he can move afterwards, lmao, I was going to have him go meet her by a romantic meeing spot, lol.

Anonymous

ooo, even better! hmm, I've had an idea swimming around for a girl named Lacedae.. she could be the girl he skipped out on maybe? I'd be willing to pitch in both her and a Lydia, if you like. I doubt they'd ever be face to face so I'd get to bypass all of that awkward posting to myself stuff. I'm open for anything really.

Anonymous

Quote from: "blackballad"ooo, even better! hmm, I've had an idea swimming around for a girl named Lacedae.. she could be the girl he skipped out on maybe? I'd be willing to pitch in both her and a Lydia, if you like. I doubt they'd ever be face to face so I'd get to bypass all of that awkward posting to myself stuff. I'm open for anything really.

Heh, go for it! It's just Blue and myself so two more characters should be just perfect.

By girl he skipped out on, do you mean the girl who threw the money on him, or someone on his client list?.

Hmm, let me post, then when I have the chance I'll get him out of the brothel, but first...I think he needs to be roughed up a little by Fai. lmao.