Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hayate and Fai's steamy love affair...now private...

Started by Anonymous, August 31, 2006, 09:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "lazuli"Let me see...Hayate went to the brothel to get him some female flesh...hmm, and well he was young like 15 and cocky and tried to leave without paying...

that girl, the one he tried to run off without paying for her services ^_^ she'd be fun if there was a little more time spent in the brothel before Hayate makes a break for it. of course, she could probably just have one post, or two, and have served her purpose. then I could just leave her in the brothel and carry on with Lydia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "blackballad"
Quote from: "lazuli"Let me see...Hayate went to the brothel to get him some female flesh...hmm, and well he was young like 15 and cocky and tried to leave without paying...

that girl, the one he tried to run off without paying for her services ^_^ she'd be fun if there was a little more time spent in the brothel before Hayate makes a break for it. of course, she could probably just have one post, or two, and have served her purpose. then I could just leave her in the brothel and carry on with Lydia.

Well that took place years ago, have to talk to blue about that person, I think Fai owns her as well if she is still alive, heh.

Anonymous

Actually it probably will be better to play a prostitute now that I think about it. Lydia was just going to be a character who gets killed, even if she doesn't she was going to be in and out of his life real soon.

Anonymous

Hmm actually I'm probably going to make this thread a private one between blue and me, lol. We just post WAY too much the wee hours of the morning. I think we did something like two pages in one day, lol. We are already on page three.  8)