Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*bangs head against computer screen*

Started by Anonymous, September 04, 2006, 06:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I've never been so bored in my life! Does someone want to talk  because I'm feeling lonely here! 0_o. Caome save me from the bordem monster! Please! And his powerful sidekick, Cheese! SAVE ME!! thank you, that is all.

Anonymous

It is 6:46 am my time, and I have been up all night! ^^ *eyes bleed*

May I assist you in your fight against bordom and that evil cheese!?

Anonymous

It's 6:46 there? It's 10:04 here. And you were up all night? I was up til three. Are you sure you're up to the task of defeating Doctor Bordem and his sidekick cheese? Cheese has a special Mozzerella attack!

Anonymous

Cat - I'll rp with you if you want to, I'm just as overly active on games, and impatient. And just like you, I'm so lame I get excited over replies =) So we might be able to conquere each other's bordem. LOL

Anonymous

That's totally awesome. Maybe you should jump into the thread I have because were actually looking for new characteres. It's in the Echos of the Future board called Any characters any! Or if you don't want to do that we could do something else! *shrugs* I'm very impatient.. I have to learn to be patient but I never am. I ALWAYS GET EXCITED OVER REPLYS! One time my friend and I were talking over the phone and on I was on the computer. And I was talking with her and she's on this site too. And we were in this one thread together  with another guy. We talking and I see that he replied so i'm like "OH MY GOD, HE REPLIED! Well let me tell you all I heard was a scream and a thunk. Turns out my friend was trying to run over to the computer and fell. LOL..

I have no life. LOL..

You can conqour my bordem but be careful, he has a special hympnosis attack.

Anonymous

I must confess that I too get overly excited over replies... hopefully this reply generates some excitement.