Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Misfortune's Gathering (For War Generals)

Started by Anonymous, September 09, 2006, 02:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ezel Belber sat comfortably in his plush, velvet chair, overlooking the surprisingly large room he called his study. The walls were lined with bookshelves, containing tomes in a dozen different languages, and on hundreds of different subjects.

He casually puffed smoke rings from the wooden pipe clasped between his lips. The Aquillian hadn't destroyed the house while he'd been gone, which was fortunate. He'd sent out the letters, the invitations were written. Any minute now, Connolaoth's finest would be here.

The war would begin soon. It was time to talk strategy. Who would arrive first?

Anonymous

The door of the study opened, in the crack of the door, Hanke put his head through, lightly saying "helloooo?" as he walked in casually looking around in awe at all the books upon books in the study, the elegantly crafted bookshelves even the floors had strange, yet interesting designs lightly carved into the floorboards!  Not since his travels in Serendipity had he seen such elegance in a house!  He slowly walked around admiring the place, until he came upon the man sitting in the chair with his pipe in his lips, Hanke had to stare for a minute before realizing he wasn't a piece of the furniture and was a man, to which he said surprisingly "oh!  I'm sorry, I didn't notice you there, friend!"   "Is this YOUR house?" he said quizzingly though looking at the man's attire, he figured he was asking an obvious question, but went to lean on one of the adjacent chairs anyway, waiting for an answer...

Anonymous

OOC: I hope you don't mind me describing the room like I did, I just got the picture of what a fancy room like that would look like and went along with it, lol  Not to mention, just to give you a giggle, you'll probably be happy to know I made this character mainly for this thread, so I could throw you for a loop when you saw this ruffian walk in instead of a fancy pants strategist!

Anonymous

Ezel cocked his head to the side, taking the Pipe from between his lips and staring icily at the newcomer. He opened his mouth to say something, thought better of it, then took another ddrag on the pipe before speaking.

"My  name is Ezel Belber. Who are you? You would not have been let in unless you bore the seal I sent out to my...guests...so I am assuming that you are either a thief, an excellent con-man, or the messenger of one of my generals. Which is it?"

(Are you it? We...kinda need more people...thisis a war!)

Anonymous

"Ezel...Berber...hmm...I like that name, sounds full, fits you almost ya?"  Said Hanke as he lowered to sit lazily on his haunches, eyes on the man shooting daggers with that stare of his, as he flipped his shiny blonde hair back.  After hearing his question as to who he is, he slowly replies "well, I'm Hanke, and I got in by the window left open in your kitchen, you know, since I figure I've never been here before, and I figured I'd have a little exploration, ya?"  "It IS a really nice place you've got here, though!"  "How did you get the money for a place like this?"

Anonymous

Dhac walked up in military dress to the assigned meeting place. The guards outside stopped the man to aks his business. Dhac took out the  summons he had received. Seing the seal the the guards let Dahc pass.

The human walked through the building past the sets of guard towards the study of the building.  "This better be important" Dhac mutters to himself ."there are administrative duties in the military acadmey. which need to be done." Dhac said to himself.

Dhac paused before the door to the study where the meeting was beign held to make sure his uniform was correct and then wlaked into the study and moved to a stand alongside the left wall where he could view the room.

As he entered he looked at those already in attendance.

Anonymous

(This is kinda a null-issue, the war blew over and nothing came of it.)

Anonymous

Hanke was sitting, waiting for an answer from his unofficial host about his estate, when another fancily dressed man came into the room, all gussied up in some official uniform of some sort.  "Ha ha, look at the threads on this one" Hanke thought to himself as he smiled in greeting to the newcomer, then greeted him verbally by saying "hey, brother, I'm Hanke, Mr. Berber's brother, good to see you!"  He then focused back on Berber with a cheerful smile as he, again, awaited his answer.

(OOC: Meh, we should continue though, just to see what we can make of this, ya?)