Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anyone fancy a plot...?

Started by Anonymous, September 12, 2006, 08:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

*Assumes Begging Stance #5, then initiates Puppy Dog Eyes tactic*

I'm all new, and stuff, and I'm very, er, lonesome, and, and, I'd like to make some plots with some people so we could have interesting threads... and stuff.

*Gives up and ditches the Act of Sweet Timid Nature*

Seriously, though, does anyone want to plot some threads with me and my character, Rei? Her profile is [hopefully] linked in my sig. She's fun, honestly. I mean, sure, she's insane, and she'll bug your character to fight her (a LOT) but... she's still fun!

Any takers?

*Pauses, then resorts to Last Ditch Effort tactic*

I'll give you muffins! ('Bribery' is such a nasty word...)

Anonymous

Will check out your profile and get back to ya!

Anonymous

I thought I said that I would already play with you? Lol.. well that's okay.. fi you don't want me to.. but I'm thinking of making a panther shapeh shifter named Devin. Nothing special..a nd I was still thinking of the plot...

Anonymous

I definitely want to play with ye, Cat ^^ I had this thread set up before we talked x3

YAY for shapeshifters and plots! Let me know if you have anything, I'm not feeling the best (actually I'm hungover ><) so it'll take a few hours for my brain to start working as intended xD

You both get the Promised Muffins ^__^ *Gives*

Anonymous

Lol, well I got some new charries created too, so I'm up for whatever!

Anonymous

Okay it finally came to me... what if they both met one day.. in a forest somewhere, maybe Draconi Forest or something, and they immedietly fall in love. But the thing is, the one day one of them gets wounded or something and they can never use their shapshifting power again.

Or.

One of them is capture during hunting, and somehow can't turn back into his/her human form. He is going to be made a pelt for a prince somewhere, and it will start of an heroic journay to find him/her.

But seriously so fart that's all I've got with thinking.

Anonymous

Yay, Nightshade ^_^ I've got another character, Narayan, and his twin sister (I'm being lazy with her profile, though) who'll need stuff to do. If you reckon any of your characters would put up with them (Rayan is annoying x3) then hit me up and we can thread ^_^!

Cat... how do you come up with stuff like that? *Envy* I love the second one! I think I'm just a heroic!journey addict xD;; And, hm, maybe we can link the two plots? Like the first plot happens and that's why one of them gets captured and is stuck in their cat form - it could be a temporary thing, like they can't shapeshift with that particular wound until it's healed, and the humans who caught him/her make sure it doesn't heal.

Owie, open wound ;-;

Once we have the little details worked out, we can thread, right? *Excited muchly* ^^!

Anonymous

Hmm.. OKay.. her's what I was thinking. Go ahead an interject at any time! because when I think it's never good ! LOL..

I was thinking about what you said, about linking the two plots, and an idea suddenly came to me. You know how you said that shapeshifters can have kids unless it's the same shapeshifter. Well..what would happen if suddenly they did have kids?! It would be pheonominal, a first time thing! And millions of people would want to capture them to breed them therselves...or you know like.. maybe there are shapeshifter masters(keep shapeshifter slaves) and they want to breed their shapshifter, but they can't find the right kind to do it. They hear about this, and soon everyone goes after the couple.

I kinda made that sound a little confusing... but um.. I'm trying here! Work brain, work!

One day, when she/he, is out hunting or something, a prince of somewhere caputers him/her. The way he captures it however, is by hurting one of them knowing where the spot is which would cause them to not be able to change back, temporary.. and yes they would keep the wound open...

What do you think?

Just to sum it up because I can be very very confusing... LOL..

1. First shapeshifters of different species to have kids.
2. Everyone and shapshifter masters hear about it and want to go after the couple for either their pelt or to breed their shapshifters.
3. A prince from somewhere captures her/him, hurting it so it can't change back, keeping a low profile so as not to tell anyone he had actually caught it.
4. Another heroic adventure, where someone saves someone.

WE could also add little twist here and there, just for fun... like maybe on kid gets sick for a while or something..

Anonymous

It sounds awesome xD There's nothing I could really interject, just that... well, I dunno if Rei would want/have kids (or cubs, ahaha... hah) presently. I think I'd need to play her a bit first, until the muse settles down. I can see it as being hella-fun, though,  and the two of them as parents would be hilarious x3 Female cheetahs are single mothers, so to have the father around would mess with Rei's instincts - "argh, shut up, Rei's taking them hunting whether you like it or not! Why are you even here? Damn panthers!" *Giggle* (I also felt very sorry for female cheetahs when I found that out. Poor species.)

Maybe we could keep it as a future plot? That way we could have a goal to play towards (and the muse will stop whining about having no fun >_<) and know where it's all going ^^; Whaddya think?

Anonymous

OKay.. I'm only slightly confused.... hmm.. we can definietly use that as our future plot.. but where do you want to start? The part where one of them get's capture. Like maybe one of them is running through the forest and bumps into the other. The one screams to run and runs away as the hunger comes closer... BUMBUM BUM!!! Everything should have it's own personal theme music. lOl.. Now ew just need a place to start.. and I would think you should pick what part you want to play... I would htink the one who getting captured bcause.. well.. wouldn't it be a little strange fora male panther to be scared shitless, having a female cheetah save him? LOl.. I'm not trying to say anything.. I just think it would sound weird, but whatever.. oh and we also need to pick where we are putting this topic.

Anonymous

Well, for location, I think Draconi Forest sounds good ^^ As for where to start, I guess the meeting would be the best point to begin with x3 It'll be fun to see how they interact *glee* Especially since Rei will want to fight him for a while, just because it's her favourite thing to do. She can be talked out of it (eventually) and anyway, she'll be curious and annoy him with questions ^__^;

As for who gets captured, I'm fine with it being Rei. She's a good fighter (it's her only skill) but she's the reckless type, who'll spring out to attack a group of gods know how many hunters. Hence getting injured and captured. She won't be scared, though, more like... angry as hell. And when she gets rescued, she'll be so annoyed *snigger*

*Bounces* Sound okay?

Edit: By the way, I keep forgetting to say - I love your avatar =)

Anonymous

It all sounds great to me! I love it, and I'm excited to play.. all I have to do i join a new character. I'm off! And oh, why thank you.. yes I have a very weird obbsesion for eyes. I've got loads of pictures if you want to look at them.. I could email them to you or something.

Anonymous

Yay! I share your obsession >>; I think that's what drew me to anime. Big shiny eyes in odd colours x3 I'd love to see your pictures! I find eyes tend to give me inspiration for characters. I'm not sure why, but I'm not going to question good luck ^_^ My e-mail addy is in my profile *squee*!

I'm so hyper now >>; I better lay off the coffee for a while. Let me know when you're ready to thread, and who you want to start it ^^ *Squees some more*

Anonymous

The trhead is in Draconi forest right? OH, and yes I will email you the eyes. ...Or maybe I'll just email you my photobucket link so you can see them all and my amazing anime pics! But don't take them! They really aren't mine, but me and my friend found all these pics after months, of just looking for some. Like we kept adding onto it when we found a cool one.. I'm going to email it to you. No taking though! lOl.. I love you..

Oh, and is the thread already started or, do I need to start it.. or what.. I'm confused! XD

Anonymous

*Giggles and gives more muffins* It's not up yet, but I'll start it now if you like - I wasn't sure if you wanted to start. I love starting threads, it's another odd thing about me x3 And yes for the forest ^^

Don't worry, I won't take any of them, scout's honour! (Well we don't have the scouts here... but I was a sort of a Girl Guide at some stage...) I just want to look at them and feel creative ^_^

*Scurries off to start the thread* xD

Edit: Kyaaa >>; It's not a public album so Photobucket requires me to log in as you to see the pictures >X ;-;

Anonymous

Here I will send you an email giving you my name and password.

Anonymous

Aww, thanks ;-;! That's really lovely of you ^__^ *Squee*

Anonymous

Have you seen them? Do you like them? You're welcome.. I figured you're the only one other than the other girl on here Nae, who shares my obbsession with eyes.

Anonymous

They're gorgeous! I laughed so hard at the HP avatars by the way, they're hilarious XD I'm halfway through the post now, I'll let you know when the thread's up. And the 'human dreams eye' is one of my favourites, ohmygodsit'ssopretty >>;;

Anonymous

OK...I am thinking maybe a plot with possible romance? And questing?