Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anyone fancy a plot...?

Started by Anonymous, September 12, 2006, 08:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Thank you thank you *bows* it takes months to find that many pictures. I love them all! and yes there is some funny stuff in there. I love the hp icons.

Anonymous

Unless you don't wanna RP anymore! Lol.

Anonymous

Thread's up, Cat! ^^ It's called Hunting Grounds because I am ve-ry unimaginative at naming threads.

Nightshade, of course I do =O And possible romance and questing sounds fuuun ^_^ I must warn you, though, that the twins are a set pair, so you'll get both of them instead of one ^^;; *Glee* I love questing threads. I wish I knew why, I just really do xD;;

Any ideas? My characters are travelling around at the minute, annoying humans, so I could work them into any ideas you have ^^

Anonymous

I will post to you as soon as I can.
My sister kicked me off and plus I have no muse whatso ever from putting up character stas all day. So just gieve me a little. i'm totally going to post to you.

Anonymous

Hmm...randomness sounds good. I have a female woodland sprite, called Jae who could be used in plottage.

Anonymous

No probs, Cat ^^

Woodland sprite, cool x3 Maybe we can have a go-find-something quest? I dunno... Nyx and Narayan are just bouncing from one place to the other in a vague attempt to find somewhere to live. It's not working so well because Nara's a crybaby-- err, very sensitive little soul, and aside from that, they have no plots or anything important. I suppose they might try, at one point, looking for the Haithians they used to live with, which could be how they end up in the woods and meet Jae?

*Squinch* I'd like a fairly serious plot that they could be part of - Nyx being useful and Rayan being comic relief xD Any ideas?

Anonymous

A serious plot, huh? How about...your charries accidentally stumble upon a mysterious ritual involving dark magic, etc. and they get spotted...and erm...well people try to kill them. Your charries run and run, but collpase in the forest, near where my solitary loner Jae lives. Being an outcast, she ignores your charries, and carries on with her daily chores, but when she finds out that people are looking for your charries she takes them into safety. Where could it go from there though?

I'll come up with another plot idea in a bit...*concentrates*

Anonymous

That sounds fun ^_^ But, yeah, I'm not sure where it could go from there. Maybe the random villains start chasing and/or hunting them down? They could be a group of renegade mages or something - I dunno if Jae has any fighting skills but the twins really don't, so they'd be wonderfully useless if people were trying to kill them.

Er... Um? *Shrugs meekly*

Anonymous

Jae isn't too good at fighting either...

Or...maybe one of the twins finds a treasure map, that takes them on a quest. But...they end up lost in the forest, and meet Jae by a pool. Nomrally I let most of my plots play by ear...but this one looks like it could go somewhere. And we can throw in the people tyring to kill them too, and much more randomness!

XD

Any romance though?

Anonymous

Sure, that sounds a lot more calm and less complicated (and therefore confusing) than the first ^^;

Romance is possible ^_^ It depends what age Jae is, I think? They're fifteen and Nara's an innocent little pup. Ergh, I have to go in about five minutes, but I'll be on again in an hour and I promise to think of something vaguely helpful then >>;

Anonymous

Don't worry, I have to go homeworking in a few mins too. Actually, romance probably won't work as Jae is pretty old in human years, but looks nearly ageless. Hmm...we could work on this...

And get dragons and fire and mountains involved? XD

Anonymous

Lol x3 Yes. I get amusing mental pictures of Nara trying to persuade a treasure-protective dragon to be nice and stop trying to burn them all to death.

So, a treasure hunt, then? The twins venture off in completely the wrong direction because they've never tried to read a map before, meet Jae (who may be a bit better at maps) and end up in all sorts of vague and hard-to-currently-define trouble? Sound any good?

Anonymous

Yes! And cue insane randomness, throw in some heavy serious stuff like someone getting injured, camping under moonlight, and major questing!

I love this idea! I won't be back online for about 8 hours, but watch this space!

Sound like any anime in particular? :P

Anonymous

Yay xD! *Excited* I love it toooo, though I have no idea what anime it sounds like >_>; I thought Wolf's Rain, but, er, hopefully our quest will be less depressing x3

Let me know who you want to start the thread and when and where and all that annoying detail stuff ^__^; ...I'm so hyper now *glee*

Anonymous

'ello 'ello, babydolls. >) *waves at Nightshade* Hiya. :D Shiny tells me you two have a band of merry men that needs more merriment?

Anonymous

KARM <3 More merriment is awesome x) And there's only one man. Who isn't a man. I don't mean Nara's not male, he's just- okay, moving on.

We should drag Kareem along xD Another person who may or may not totally annoy the pants off Nyx and/or Jae =3 Nightshade, I know your internet is non-existent atm, so we won't start the questy-plotty thing without you <3

But we can discover a treasure map that accidentally drags them to Jae!land ^__^!

Anonymous

Now that would be cool! Sorry guys, been banned from the net at home but am working on it. Expect me back online like all the time in err...a few days!

Anonymous

Oh dear. :o Good luck! Let's hope your superiors (bwahaha) change their mind. =)