Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A penny for your thoughts. (Jaelyn Kethron & Whoever)

Started by Anonymous, September 15, 2006, 11:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Arriving in towns also drained her slightly â€" there was always this confused, disoriented moment where she’d stand around in a daze, watching the tides of people shift and turn, parting slightly only to engulf her. The scents and sounds would play with her mind, and her attention would so harrassed by this that sometimes she even stumbled, and after a few more moments of this hazey attitude, she regained her senses. Hopefully, before she tripped and fell flat on her face.

The day had been mildly eventful, the morning having been taken up by Osanne performing an exorcism. It her was her field of expertise, so do speak, at least she knew more about it then she did the trivial side jobs she did. Mostly she earned her money by waitressing or something as tiresome as that, if only to fill her (usually empty) purse. In any case, Osanne was looking for someone, knowing well enough that he’d be in Arca. Just, now, where could he be? She hated goose chases… Especially when her stomach was grumbling.

Osanne shifted the wrappings on her arms, fixing them as she thought over how she was possibly going to find this person. By now, they should have found out what she had asked them too. In any case, she decided to first go find herself something nice and filling and maybe some alcohal to calm the nerves and catch a slight buzz, perhaps? It didn’t matter if it was the afternoon or lot, a nice drink and now and then could be VERY refreshing.

Something that wasn’t quite out of the normal for her, consisted of her finding herself up close and personal, looking at the back of someone’s head. She managed to stop, brows knitting, making a face as she teetered at the sudden stop, winding up twisting awkwardly, unsure if hit the poor person or not. It took another few moments for her to regain her balance as she leapt back, arms out to catch her balance.

“Ah! Sorry about that!� She told them, peering at them curiously. Maybe they knew him? “Do you know Meir Lux Sullivan? Or have you heard his name at all? He’s tall, blonde, handsome, and despairingly quiet?� She asked seeming slightly bored at the description she had to make of the young man. He was almost depressing to think about.

“Or have you heard anything of a place called Ku’litai?� She followed her previous question with this, well aware that the poor person she was imposing on probably thought she was little more than a derranged citizen of Arca. Easy come, easy go, right?

(Ku'litai is going to be the name of the place they're going too. XD That's all I know. I haven't decided anything - I just gave the destination a name, for reference.
And this is the only way I really know how people can meet another person, without fail. XD I suck at opening threads - at least when they have a purpose.
Sorry about making a new post. I didn't like Era. XD)