Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

(Rhi!) o/` purer than the water like we were~ o/`

Started by Anonymous, October 02, 2006, 01:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((...I couldn't think of a topic, so you get song lyrics instead! XD;; Uhh, wasn't sure where to pick up, so I just chose the next morning. I hope that's okay? ;; ))

Maybe he was just prone to eating a lot, or maybe he was making up for the last few weeks that he'd eaten hardly anything at all while traveling through the woods, because Shiloh woke up to his stomach growling in the early hours of morning as though he hadn't eaten in a month.

He'd managed to stay in his own bed, figuring Vahni wouldn't appreciate having someone crawl into his, as much as Shiloh would have liked the company. It'd taken him a long while to fall asleep, but that wasn't unusual; the the sound of Vahni's breathing was eventually what soothed him enough to doze off.

And now he lay curled up tightly, just a little Shiloh-lump beneath his blanket with nothing but some strands of white hair peeking out at the top and the toes of one foot out at the bottom.

He gave a long, soundless yawn, stirring and curling in farther on himself, laying quietly for a few minutes to soak up the bit of warmth his covers offered. Eventually he lifted the edge up, peering out and about the room, curious to see if Vahni had woken yet or if he was still asleep.