Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An Game

Started by Anonymous, November 04, 2006, 01:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

His head hurt... alot. Looking up and glancing around he realized he was not anywhere he'd seen before. Vincent looked down at his torn clothes, streaked with blood and dirt.
       "What happened to me?" he wondered.

Anonymous

I was walking through deep woods trying to take a break from home. I lost track of time because when I left the sun was rising and the sky was growing paler by the second. I continued on the path without worrie. In the distance a slight movement caught my eye. In hope of finding something interesting I continued and found him.

Anonymous

He heard someone moving in trees behind him, a very pretty girl of about 16 stepped out of the brush as Vincent turned toward her. She had long auburn and beautiful sparkling eyes.
               "Hello" Vincent said his voice low and warm "Do you know where we are? I'm completely lost"

Anonymous

Although Mayeve was shocked by his appearance she was soothed by his voice and responded "I can find my way home, but I have been walking all day so I do not know exactly where we are. What happined to you?"

Anonymous

Vincent once again looked down at the tattered remains of his favorite shirt and pants.

"To tell you the truth... I have no idea, my name is Vincent by the way" he said offering her his hand. Well well at least I was rescued by a pretty girl this time. he thought a small smile coming to his lips.

Anonymous

She accepted his hand and said "Hello Vincent, my name is Mayeve.Now what are we supposed to do?"

Anonymous

As they shook hands Vincent felt the first few drops of rain fall on the back of his neck.
      "First I think we should get out of the rain" he laughed lightly. Without releasing her hand he pulled her toward the edge of the little clearing. Stepping under a tall pine he pulled her under the rather limited cover with him. "So Mayeve where are we exactly?"
     Without really waiting for an answer he continued "And where can we go to find alot of people?"

Anonymous

I was startled by his strength but glad when he pulled me under the pine tree because I was already feeling cold. I did not want to go home because I was tired of my family trying to shelter me. If Vincent wanted to find people thats where we would likely go because thats the only direction I know. “It's a lengthy walk back. We are near the opposite edge of the forest that surrounds the eastern side of my town.â€? I said tensely. “As for a lot of people that depends on what you call a lot, the town only has a population of  123. If you want people it might be faster to continue east toward the next town. Although I have never been there and do not know the best path.â€? I continued.

Anonymous

"Yes lets go that way!" Vincent said eagerly. Still not releasing her hand. he started East "So why were you out here all alone? Weren't your bored?"
     Her presence stirred his blood, making him remember his need to feed on the emotions of humans, he needed to be around large groups of humans... were there energy and sins would sustain his demonic half.

Anonymous

As Mayeve walked with Vincent she said “First of all how can you be board following natures paths, you can see everything that mother nature has provided for us. Secound of all I was out here alone because I wanted to get away from my family who were trying to block me out of the world. They are probably just starting to notice that I am gone.�

Anonymous

"Hmmm well you can be bored with the lack of people..." Vincent said and the lack of human sins, and emotion of course... "and if you want to get away from a family your taking to the right demo- guy..."
      Vincent winced hoping she hadn't noticed his slip in speech. He really had been asleep along time, his wits were failing him. "I Know all about trying to escape your heiritage..."