Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

yeah, yeah...i know [plot idea]

Started by Anonymous, December 24, 2006, 03:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

ok, so yeah... Rhi talked me into considering coming back at the christmas party... with that idea i shot at before.. the Venorik getting paid to protect a "good" young noble or princess chick, from like serendipity or adela or one of the big places... because this underground evil group of people want her dead for some reason.... or captured.. or something... and the king or nobles or whoever can't trust anybody in their kingdom cause its a big conspiracy thing kinda.. so they hire ven... who owns.. but its gonna be lawl when the bad dudes come to get her and find their idol in evil-ness standing between them and their prey.. and yeah... i'd like to have a pretty full plot if i actually do it.. not just like me and rhi lol.. so... yeah.. its pretty vague i guess so the people who want in will have a lot of imput....

and on a side not... i want it to be a pretty free rp... i dont want people saying this is whats gonna happen on this post then you do this afterwards... i've been part of those and their boring... we will know the direction to move the story but lets figure it out as we go along to keep the story alive and full of suprises.

but yeah... i actually look forward to a return, its been a long time, so i will have a lot of pent-up creative juices that will prolly result in some ownage posting on my part(considering my average posts, im not putting myself above anybody else, just to clear that up lol)

so, lets get some ideas in, if your interested.

- Josh, Lord Venorik Vharzyym S'liston Bor'Vizzmyl, Lord 1337, bringer of the much-hated mod war that i now look down upon as a major act of immaturity on my part, commander of the Vharzyym government and military, STILL ruler of Zantaric, ect...

Anonymous

Welcome back oh lord o death and whatnot. I have a num,ber of assasins and evil overlords who are available for your princess killing plotting use.

Anonymous

ok coolness thanks bro. Doesn't look like too many other people are jumpin up to join though... haha.

Anonymous

I can pull of damsel in distress. If needed, I'll play certain girl needing protection.

Man...I've got to stop joining plots! =P

Anonymous

ok sweetness. yay its taking a bit of shape, i might actually have to go through with this whole comeback thing, afterall.  :P

i was thinking, and wanted to maybe merge an idea me an rhi had a long time ago but never got a chance to do. somehow, during the plot, i want venorik to have to fight the mordecai (sp? been a while lol).  how will be discussed... but i really want that fight still.

rhi said she would be in it so imma wait until she figures out what she wants to play in the story to start it, and hopefully more people will join so choco isnt the only person playing the "bad guys" lolz.

Rhindeer

Yo, cuz! XD

Of course I still want in. And heck...I could provide that Mordecai for you to do battle with. *pokes Beatrid* I don't have many characters that I can say are badass, but she's my badass girl who loves a good fight. XP And I've pretty much been dying to get her involved in more stuff. So there's that! I'd be happy to provide her for your battling needs.

Maybe for a potential fight to occur, this could tie in with Connlaoth in some way? Like, Ven and the noble chick could, for some reason, end up in Connlaoth. I mean, it's a bit of a crazy stretch, but if the girl is needing protection from, say, people who weild magic, an anti-magic community is a pretty safe place to hide. But also, at the same time, very dangerous and risky of course...unless she doesn't have magic herself. But then Ven does. But from what I remember of Venorik...he's too crazy to care about a detail like that. XP

Hmm...just rambling!

I could also potentially provide some support for Venorik. Yush!

And...now I must run. Off to the New Years party! W00t w00t!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Happy new year!

And if Venorik is fighting mordecai Kerrigan wants in.

Anonymous

ok. Yeah they will end up connlaoth to hide then.

forgetting in his self-glorification that outside Vharzyym lines, he's wanted. lol.

Anonymous

So we have a bad guy, we have a damsel, we have a not-so-honourable defender and we have a nice common enemy (damn you mordecai!!!)...so....can we start?

Anonymous

ummm... i might be able to come up with something tonight... well actually it should start with the plotters, and like an attempted capture of the girl, THEN ven is hired...so... actually those people should start it out, and yeah, whenever they want to. I dont wanna jump in on stuff, but if you guys want and i get an OK from the higher-ups, i guess i'll play the officials people from whichever kingdom you guys choose that hire ven. but the damsel and the assassins should start it with a failed attempt to capture her.

thats what methinks.

Anonymous

Sounds good to me =)

Anonymous

Well daft if you could create a post with your damsel, i can have kerrigan attept to capture her....of course you have to think of a way for him to fail....read his profile...come up with a weakness or somesuch...

Anonymous

Okay! I should probably create her then. I'm quite the procrastinator =P Hmm, after reading his profile, he appears to be a pretty strong guy. I'm not sure how a damsel in distress is going to stop him from kidnapping her? Is that it? Or killing her? Any suggestions?

Anonymous

just run? lol i dunno. i just know it will be awkward when kerrigan tries to get her again and runs into Ven.

Anonymous

if shes important i image there would be some sort of guards around. Mpc them, have em come in to become cannon fodder while she escapes through a secret, magicallly sealed passagway

Anonymous

Anonymous

Okay! I should be making that post sometime today.

Anonymous

I have the damsel made, Elizabeth. I'm working on the actual profile now. I was going to work on a post, but I didn't know exactly what was needed. Where is this RP going to take place?

Anonymous

ill leave that descision to his lordship

Anonymous

Well... either Serendipity or Adela I guess. Most likely Adela... cause Serendipity would still be mad at Ven for the seige... but wait... seeing his prowess would maybe make them want to hire him... hmm... and that would add some more hilariousness to the plot as a whole... yeah lets do serendipity. so what did you decide to have the importance of the girl to be? and how old and whatnot? wait maybe the profiles done..I guess i'll check and stop rambling on lol...so yeah S-dip ftw.