Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Story of a Lonely Girl.

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2005, 03:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Æana: Thanks again.

She watched as Kinshou fell over. She ran over to him and bent over him.

Æana: Are you okay?

Anonymous

(OOC: Someone's desperate. :P And yet the game of 'Hard to get' continues.)

Kinshou's current focus is centered on removing the stubborn pants. Of course, the topless girl looking over him isn't hard to miss, but he didn't want to be rude and seem like he was gawking. He tried to ignore it and was doing a rather well with the distraction of trying to remove his pants.
"No, I'm fine... These pants are pissing me off though!" He explains, just before freeing one leg. Great! Now for the other...

Anonymous

(OOC: Actually, I just like being mean to my charries, LoL.)

Æana: Oh, okay. Well, yeah, I'm going to sleep now. Thanks again for all this.

Æana left his room and went back to Karen's. She took a shirt out of the drawer and, seeing how long it was, decided to take off her pants. She then lay down on the bed and tried to sleep.

Anonymous

After a little good while, Kinshou's pants hit the ground. He stands with a smug grin over them.
"Ha!" He suddenly bursts out as he points down at them. "I am victorious!!" He adds before turning around on the balls of his feet. He ganders at his bed for a moment before lunging into it. This kid has some strange nightly routine. One comfortable enough, he closes his eyes and tries to force himself to pass out. It's going to take him some time as he has a lot on his mind at the moment. Never a dull moment with the youthful Kiraa.

Anonymous

Æana tossed an turned a few times before getting comfortable. Then she heard Kinshou's outburst. She raised an eyebrow.

Æana: What the hell? *giggle* I think he's crazy, but it's still kind of cute.

Anonymous

Kinshou isn't even tired. Why does he even bother trying to fall asleep early? Perhaps it has something to do with a girl in the house. It seems the kid ninja is a bit shy. Not really thinking, Kinshou tries to roll onto his back, only to roll off his bed and meet his friend, the floor. This contacts errupted a rather loud thud.
"Damnit! Again!" The boy hollars at himself as he picks himself off the ground. At this point, he decides it would be best to just lay down for a while. As long as he tries not to think on anything, he should be fine.

Anonymous

Æana erupted in a fit of giggles again. This guy was almost as random and clumsy as her dad. She was finding it harder and harder to believe that he was an assassin, but either way she found him funny.

Anonymous

Kinshou laid down this time and didn't even bother to wrestle with the blanket. He knew that would give him trouble too. So, he just laid there and stared at the ceiling. He wondered what would happen if Karen suddenly came home. What would she say if she saw the girl in her bed?
"Well, that won't be good." He notes to himself, getting up from his bed. He thought it'd be best to check on the girl. With what little skills he did catch from his siblings, Kinshou silently crept down the hallway. Not even a mouse could hear him coming. He stopped at Karen's room to look in to see if the girl is alright.
Of course she's alright. What am I thinking? Kinshou thinks to himself, turning back around to head towards his room.

Anonymous

The way this shirt was made, it covered her up, but due to the slits, revealed about as much of her legs as it could without showing her panties. She sat up when she thought she saw Kinshou's face peering in her room. She thought this was unlikely since she didn't hear him come, but she swore nonetheless that she saw him.

Æana: What, calling for backup?

Anonymous

Kinshou suddenly stopped and froze in his tracks when he heard the girl speak up. Had she heard him? Is that even possible? Unless she was merely talking in her sleep. Either way, that sort of thing usually deserves a response.
"The situation is not dire enough to need assistance with. Beauty cannot be helped." kinshou's voice comes from the hallway. Did Kinshou really say that? He can even believe that that came out of his mouth. If Æana were to dash to the hallway, Kinshou would not be there. He would be back in his room, in his bed. He's far to shy for such things. The emotions are greatly mixing him up.

Anonymous

Æana blushed a little at what he said. Then she giggled before calling back.

Æana: I heard assassins aren't supposed to show emotion. Am I just so gorgeous that I'm an exception, or are you just a bad assassin?

Anonymous

There is no immediate answer. In fact, there is no answer at all. Kinshou has long since made it to his room. He can't really answer that anyway. What he doesn't know is that it's his age that corrupts him. When he ages more and matures more, He will lose touch with his emotions just like any trained assassin. Then again there are exceptions. Kinshou's older brother, Kuro, for example. His emotions are slowly coming back to him. He even has someone set in his eyes. For all anyone could know, Kinshou would probably forget all about his encounter with Æana. Only time will tell.

Anonymous

Æana listened for an answer, but none came. She assumed it was either the former, and he was too shy to say it, or the latter and he didn't want to admit it. Either way, she settled back into bed and listened, in case he did anything else that was special.

Anonymous

Kinshou is already on the brink of passing out. There's not much else he can do right now. He's had an awefully long day anyway. Dreamland isn't too far away for the boy.

(OOC:Hehe... looks like you'll have to try again the next day. Once Kinshou's asleep, there's no waking him. :P)

Anonymous

After there was silence for a while, Æana assumed that Kinshou had gone to sleep. She decided that even if he was cute and seemed nice enough, she didn't like the idea of being in a boy's house alone. She quietly changed back into her own clothes and slipped out of the house, heading into the Dark Mage Village.