Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hidden (Open!!!)

Started by Anonymous, February 22, 2007, 11:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yoreiq is the main and largest isle of the chain, an island inhabited by many independent humanoid tribes and villages, some of which enjoy outside contact and some of which avoid it. Most villages can be found along the coast, avoiding the dense jungles where some really large beasts dwell, some of which have been known to prey on humans.

But not Life and Death. They live in the dense forest, drinking from the fresh rivers that run thought it and feeding off the many fruits and berries it supplies. They find shelter in small caves as it tends to rain a lot (at least twice a week).

As Death set up the normal fire in the cave, Life gathered fruits and berried for them to eat incase they'd become hungry in the night. It was already dark and Death hated Life wondering in the dark but he would soon look for her after finishing the fire. Life's hair looked glowing in the 3/4's moon and she stared at it in wonder of how close the full moon was, She was worried of Death changing into a wolf and leaving her to protect her self. Although Death never left her side for more then an hour as a wolf, she never knew of the future or those she'd meet.

It wasn't long before one of the large beasts came after her, but Death had already been looking for it and noticed it coming for her. Life seen Death begin to pull out his sword questioningly but Life shook her head no so he put it away getting closer and closer toward her. She knew the beast was close and turned to face it as it roared heavily at her. She quietly placed her hand on it's forehead head as it went for an attack, and the beast was instantly calmed before it could do her harmful damage besides the cut on her arm which when taking her hand off the beast it healed with a glow. The beast did not try to attack again but instead took off into the forest.

I Hate when you worry me like that Life Death spoke with anger toward her. I'm sorry She spoke saddened by how she worried him. What where you thinking? Death questioned, easing his voice a little. I was thinking I would like to keep this one alive. Life turned toward Death shedding a tear. I'm sorry Life, please don't cry. The last animal almost killed you; it took you a week to heal fully. Death smiled picking up Life into his arms while holding back to the cave and fire he set.