Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Semi-Annual Charrie Auction!

Started by Goldie, March 04, 2007, 06:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

Soooo, it's pretty much become my monthly thingy to put out want ads for people to RP with me charries!  They are in need of love and nurishment and have been slowly dying through lack of use *sob*  soooo, here is a lovely list of people with whom playing would be super fun!

Come one, Come all!  Goldie's bringing out the charry bag!

TAKEN Andwyad -- He is a mercinary/assassin/whatever anyone pays for him to do kind of guy!  Although, he's recently been caught up in a matter of morals, and a girl he was trying to protect was kidnapped!  *gasp*  So basically, he's trying to find her but in order to do that he needs to get into a scuffle or encounter with someone else!  You can read his stats by clicking on the link in my siggy!  He's a really fun guy, especially when he has moral dilemmas XD

TAKEN Emarlynn -- A moody Halcyon (water phoenix) who hates humans because they attacked her tribe and murdered her people!  She is on a rampage towards righteousness and needs someone to keep her in line!  She can transform into a human when she chooses, but she normally likes to stay in her bird form so she can claw you in the face if you make her mad!

TAKEN Teague[/u] -- My travelling bard!!  He's a happy, fun loving guy from Connlaoth, but don't let that fool you!  He left his home kingdom in order to travel the world and bring his love of music to everybody whom he meets!  He has performed for nobility as well as playing in the streets in hopes that someone will drop enough silver in his hat to buy him dinner.  He is always optimistic and he's just awesome!  He has a habit of landing himself in trouble though....

TAKEN Petaekka -- She's a theif!  Watch out for your purse when you're around this one, and don't let her innocent looks fool you!  She might be 4'5", but she is all woman and uses her height to trick people into thinking she's an innocent little girl!  She's actually 18ish years old and well trained in the arts of espionage and thievery! She will, literally, do anything for a bag of gold.

Tobrecan -- A Connlaothian soldier who has a strong hatred for magic users.  Unfortunately, if rping with him it will have to be on Connlaoth because he refuses to step outside of the kingdom unless it's to kill magic users.  He is Teague's younger brother, and has a younger sister, Eirene, who is currently in the castle and about to learn something interesting...mwahaha.  Tobrecan is about 19 years old and lives and breathes the Connlaothian moral code of conduct.

Chailyn -- Currently the palace mage in Serendipity.  Her sanity rests on the edge of a knife because of her dark past and low self esteem.  She is part water nymph and her stats are also linked in my siggy.  Through her stay at Serendipity (long enough to see the latest seige, as well as Dawn stepping down from the throne and handing the kingdom over to Fenway) she has started to get some confidence, but any little thing could break her and undo everything that the past months/years whatever, have done to help her out of her hole.  She could be fun to play with if your interested in psychological basket cases XD

I think that's enough for now!  Sheesh, 6!  That's insane!  Anywhoo, enjoy!  Let me know if any strike your fancy! ^_^

Anonymous

I must say I like your first two characters. The first one would fit right in with Death(My Character).

and your second character would fit right in with Life as she can tame the while beast and only does good as she's a healer. Life(Female character of mine.)

Well you can choose though. If you want to RP with me Pick a place and start us off and let me know, if not thats ok to.

Goldie

Hmmmm....I'm itching to play Andwyad, not going to lie!  If that's ok with you!  I'm not all that picky as to where we start playing....hmmm.....somewhere in serendipity maybe?  Maybe the seaside town or arca would probably work, let me know and I'll whip up a post!  XD

Anonymous

Fine by me, told ya I'm not to picky. Can't wait to join ya. :-Þ

Anonymous

Offering fifty cents for Emarlynn!

My temperamental earth elemental also agrees that humans are scum, although for different reasons...

Goldie

wooot!  Sounds great!  Emarlynn is SOLD for 50 Cents!

Just make sure you don't tell her she was bought for so cheap... >_>  <_<  I'd prefer to stay alive tonight XDD

Anonymous

I would never be so cruel.
*scribbles a note to Emarlynn about the 'sale'*

So, what place? We'd better start roleplaying before Emarlynn kills- er, forget I said that.

Anonymous

You start us off and I'll post, just let me know when you do.

Anonymous

I never understand these character auctions, but essentially we take one of the characters offered, yes?

In that case I'd really love to have Chailyn. I need practice with female characters.

Teague would be good too, but I'm very interested in Chailyn.

Rhindeer

Rent. she means that she'll play the character with one of your characters in a plot/thread and stuff. ^_~
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Nuts. Nevermind then. XP

Goldie

XDD

Sorry for the delay, I've been uber busy with classes this week (the week right after spring break is always a back breaker)

I'm going to post now!  Promise!!

and The Roc....hmmm...a place....I'm really not picky!  She can appear anywhere really...so...is there anyplace you've been dying to try?

Anonymous

Nope. Anywhere works.

Goldie

lol....umm....maybe somewhere not in the cities?  like, the mountains, or the ocean or something?

I dno't know!

You pick! XD

Anonymous

I'd like to place an offer of 60 cents upon Teague, Kythe needs some optimism after being stuck with Val for as long as she has! *chuckles*

Goldie

He's yours! :-)  Let me know where we can start posting!

Anonymous

Eeny, meeny, miney, mo...

Um...the mountains?

Anonymous

Oh lord, anywhere is good for my girl

Goldie

The Roc: Mountains sounds good to me!  So....you posting first or am I?

Kythe:  Ummm....I'm not really that picky...Teague goes absolutely everywhere....he likes to spread his music to all corners of the world XD and I'm not good at all for choosing spots....haha.....*cough*

Anonymous