Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for a story for my char!

Started by Anonymous, May 08, 2007, 03:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello,
 I am new here and just posted a profile up for my char christof and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to try and work out a rp. He can at the time be found almost anywhere because of his nomadic nature.

Anonymous

Yeah, I'd definitely be interested in setting up some kind of RP with you character, he seems reall yinteresting and I find it ironic that our characters have similar appearances and backgrounds (hopefullt I can get a detailed profile up in the profiles section soon)

I'm up for anything really, my character is also pretty much a wanderer at the moment though she hopes to settle down eventually, making it really open as far as plots and locations go. Do you have anything particular in mind?

Anonymous

Wow kinda cool, I found this site through another site. I play him like that alot and kinda how he is at the moment, just wanders around and is in search of a place that he can settle down and be accepted. Hmm well if i could get abit on your character i would be more then capable of trying to set up one with you.

Anonymous

I just put up a profile for her in the profiles section, if you want more details let me know.

Anonymous

ALright i will take a look real quick

Anonymous

Hmm perhaps they meet in a town if we can find a place or realm to have them meet in? Or they just come across eachother by either wandering around since he is pretty nomadic for the time being himself, and we can go from there if you like?

Anonymous

I got your PM and replied to that, we could keep working out a plot through PM if you'd like. My character is also wandering for the time being so perhaps some kind of random encounter would work best? SHe's pretty new to beign out on her own so definitely liable to get lost or get into trouble of some kind, being in a new place.