Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dreaded Plans

Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2005, 11:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It had been a long time since either Tala or Xana had been here, and unlike before, They were now one person. Even They did not know how they ended up like that, and they are still getting used to it. So, because they were so new to the whole ‘one body, two brains’ they tended to try and do two things at once, but because Tala had always been the more dominant of the two, she tended to control more of the actions and words than her twin, but because she was so nice, she spoke in third person. Xala, thusly called because both were to stubborn to give up their names, had been walking for a while, the six inch blades on her gloved hands leaving little indents in tree’s if she got lost, which she wouldn’t. The blue haired girl didn’t look very menacing, it was mostly her blades that made her scary, and she was good with them, well Tala was. After about five minutes of trampling through the forest she came across her target, the dread army hideout… place.

Xala was rather shocked and a small quirk tilted the corner of her mouth up, as she looked at the ‘hideout’. “Well, This is… different�, she spoke, though quietly; she had two voices, though they spoke at the same time. One was lower than the other, but only slightly, and if someone knew either Tala or Xana before the little merging, they would be able to point out who’s voice was who’s. The Dragon merger gave a sigh when the door closed and a rather dirty thought ran through her head… One that she didn’t care to express out loud. The blue haired girl gave a smirk and shook her head, putting her hands on her hips as she walked towards the door. Careful not to make much more noise than needed, the only way that she could have knocked on the door without killing it was to kick it, so that’s what she did, though rather lightly. Opening the door, careful to have her mismatched eye’s closed, she stepped into the room.

The door was lightly closed behind her and she had her eyes closed, she felt around. Careful not to slice through anything she just leaned against the wall. “Don’t worry, we aren’t looking.� She spoke, careful to be quiet and keep her head down. They would probably see her as a threat, though she didn’t look very tough. Blue hair was ‘spiked’ up and a trench coat fell to her ankles, it was done up below her breast and her hand her hands hanging at her sides, six inch claws between each knuckle.

(Blagh… sorry if it sucks ^_^; )

Anonymous

Kerath frowned upon hearing Venorik's dissaproval of his idea of eviction.  He was never happy when bloodshed was stopped, for any reason.  "They are just pittiful villagers," he told the new commander.  "They will not live to tell the tale to those in Serindipity anyway."  He was not in a good mood now.  He silently vowed to kill whoever lived in the house in question, even though they had no part in Venorik's decision... it would make him feel better.

A puzzled look found it's way onto his face then as a little girl with blue hair walked into the room, eyes shut, saying she wasn't looking.  Kerath arched his brow and looked to Venorik, then back to the girl, blades extended from her hands.  "Can we help you?"  he asked after his surprise started to wear off.  "Do you know where you are girl?"

Anonymous

Jay smiled grimly and signed his name on the parchment without hesitation, signed away his life to the Dread Army. This should be fun, he thought. He'd never really worried about things in his entire life, why should he now?

He turned back to Kerath and Venorik, listened to Kerath's sulking with a small grin and then swept a low bow to both of them. "Thank you, comrades. I'm sure I can find a comfortable enough place to stay on my own." He started towards the door again, this time feeling sure of himself to the point of cockiness, but slowed when the blue-haired girl entered.

The strange girl had her eyes closed. What was she thinking? And why was she here if not to look around? The Dread Army headquarters didn't smell particularly interesting, nor were its walls a very exciting texture. Curious, Jay stepped close to her and leaned forward so his face was mere inches from hers. "What aren't you looking at?"

Anonymous

Balkin woke up, his arms, wrists, legs, ankles, chest, even his neck tied back. He could't move. His head also felt...different, almost cloudy. His head was kept where he could see them..and he did. Venorik stood over him, smiling, with two other drow around him.. He noticed the one as Venorik's...friend. The other he had never seen before. He cursed himself silently for underestimating Venorik...which he had done immensly...and for striking at the warrior a second time. " vith.." he grumbles, moving his head in as much of a circle as his bindings would allow. The back of is head ached, and it was because of his own stupidity.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venorik smiled over the waking drow. He had just finished with the bindings when the prisoner stirred, and uttered a curse, obviously still disoriented from the blow the Blades of Qee'lakstreea had place upon his head, knocking the dark weaver from conciousness. Qee'lakstreea still had complete control over this one's mind, and Balkin would only be able to do what Venorik wanted him to do.

He started draining information from his prisoner's mind when a female walked in. He knew why she was here, to join the dread army, for why else would she be here, but did not understand why her eyes closed or why she was so concerned with not watching. No matter, she was a female, Venorik thinks to himself. He could use one of those right about now. He puts a globe of darkness around Balkin and has Qee'lakstreea disable any noises he would try to make.

He strides toward Xala with a smile on his face,but taking a second to give Jay a glare which clearly told him to back off, his eyes moving up and down her form, which was quite alluring. "greetings." he says to her innocently. " i am Venorik Vharzyym, commander of the Dread Army.  He steps closer, moving to put  an arm around her and trail a finger along her outer thigh. He had never had a human before, but guessed that they could not be that different from drow females, which this approach would easily work on. " is there anything that i can...do for you?"

( bwah! lol)

Anonymous

The dragon merger kept her head down and then lifted it when foot steps came close to her, she heard a voice and she lifted her head, her eyes still closed. A small smirk on her lips when he asked her what she wasn’t looking at, she opened her right eye first, it was a dark blue then the left one followed this one was an orange colour. “What we weren’t looking at isn’t much.â€? Her voices low and snobbish sounding, she looked around the room and rose a brow, well… I was empty, and that was new. Xala looked towards the drow as he made his way over and she just watched him for a moment as he made his way towards her. Her mismatched eyes looked at his hand and watched it touch her thigh,  they narrowed slightly and she stood up, pressing the blades of her gloves lightly to the drow’s arm.

�If you want to keep you’re arm, you’ll stop touching us.� Her voices where cold sounding and her glared at him. She wasn’t going to get raped so soon, by a Drow no less. Xala stepped away slightly, her hand still holding the blades to his arm. “Our blades make rock look like butter… Don’t push us.� Xala walked more into the room and sat beside a wall, happy with herself that she found this place on her first try. Okay, so it wasn’t what she expected, the blue haired girl looked to Venorik and rose a eyebrow. “What happened to this place? Last time We were here… there were… more people.� Once again casting her eyes around the room, Xala herself was a privet person, so she decided not to ask what was going on, if they wanted her to know, they would tell her.

Anonymous

Venorik accapted the denial with little dissapointment, absorbing the knowledge that the races weren't as alike as a assumed. It was funny that she threatened him, thinking she could truly harm him. He liked this one, though he figured out that she would not be in his bed...just yet. His eyes met hers, and he found them very fascinating, and he wondered if they had any connection to why she refered to herself as "we". He decided not to ask at the moment though, and instead answer her questions.

" we have just suffered a great disturbance in the organization. Poor leadership, which i was unaware of, led us to a futile attack on serendipity. The last commander, Nakaris, was captured, as was i believe the one named siyavash. They will eventually be rescued..but not before Nakaris pays fo what he did to us all. Now i am commander, and Kerath over there," he says, pointing to his friend," is the new sub-commander. I am already in the act of strenghening the army...is shall be much stronger than ever before, and i have plans for a great victory." he raises a brow to her, smirking. " you'd be amazed at what i drow can do..."

He looks back to the globe of darkness, his smirk leaving his lips. Balkin was trying to fight Qee'lakstreea's hold, was trying to use magic. He would pay, yes, he would pay for it all. That dark weaver would pray to lolth to take him back in time, so he could change his decision of ever seeking knowledge of Venorik Vharzyym S'liston Bor'vizzmyll. "if he continues to stuggle, turn him off." he tell Qee'lakstreea telepathically. " his time for attention will come, maybe sooner than planned, for he seems very eager."

He turns his attention back to the female, remembering that she still help his arm. He looks to her grip with a smirk, raising a brow to her again, rubbing a finger on the arm that held his own. " unless you enjoy feeling my body, which i can help you with, you can release me. I can assure you that no matter how good the blades are, you can do no lasting damage."

Anonymous

Jay stepped back obediently, leaving the girl to Venorik. He went for the door again, flashing a silent two-finger salute back as he exited the complex.

Outside, the air was clear and the light breeze flipped Jay's hair around his face. He shook his head to clear his vision and walked calmly across to stand in front of his potential new home. He put his hands on his lower back and appraised the building carefully. It was nice looking, but not too nice, and at last the bounty hunter nodded in approval.

He approached the front door and knocked loudly, crossing his arms over his chest and smiling his best sleaze-merchant smile as he waited for someone to open it.

"Helloooo," he said loudly as soon as someone, a rather short, elderly woman, as it happened, pulled the door open from the inside. She looked at him suspiciously as he ducked his head inside, peering around the front room over her shoulder.

"Don't worry, old woman! I'm just looking for a place to live... I'm sure you have an opening?" She squinted at him again, then glanced behind him in the direction of the Dread Army's headquarters. She seemed to guess where he was from, because she sighed loudly and let him inside.

"Rent is..." the old woman started, but when Jay looked pointedly back at the headquarters, she shook her head. "You can stay in there. Free." She pointed to a doorway a little farther inside.

"Thank you so much," the bounty hunter said, grinning widely as he shook the old woman's hand. "I'm Jay. I'll go get moved in then, hm?"

He smiled again a moment later when he heard his new landlady grumbling quietly to herself in the kitchen about the rudeness of young people these days. Closing the door to his new room, which looked like it was being lived in (and, judging from the rumpled clothing on the floor, not by the old woman -- more likely her son or another male tenant), Jay dropped his pack carelessly onto the floor. He kicked the clothes to the side, thinking he'd ask the old woman to move them tomorrow, and flopped onto the bed. He folded his arms behind his head and, not even bothering to remove his boots, fell asleep and began loudly snoring.

Anonymous

Mith Kal’daka had faded into the shadows as the girl entered; he was new here and would not be caught off guard.  He knew Venorik would understand his disappearance, as he had spent many moons with the drow and he knew the dangers as well as anyone for being Mith Kal’daka.  The former druid silenced all his thoughts as the door opened, all but one... (He was not there…. he was not there)   this thought causing those around him to not see him lurking in the shadows.  The Psion portion of the ancient drow’s brain helping conceal him and searching constantly for the advantage soon deciphered a spilt persona, two distinct personalities inhabited that body………

The message to Venorik would be heard only by him and Venorik.  The drows mind precisely delivery the thought to a point in the room.  â€œThere are two of them, possibly demon; one does not inhabit an object.â€?  He figure Venorik would get the short gist of the message from his own personal experiences.  The drows fingers tightened on his staff as he watched the altercation….   She was dangerous possibly more dangerous than Venorik knew….

Anonymous

With a roll of her mismatched eyes she dropped the commander’s arm and placed her hand on her hips, careful not to dig her claws anywhere. The most she could do was move quickly, that and turn into a dragon to squash people, but she didn’t do that too often. After a smirk on her face she flicked her head to the side, moving the hair from her odd colored eyes and then moved off, ignoring his statement and somewhat of a question and leaned against a wall. It didn’t look like much of an army right now. After casting her eyes about the room she decided to just stare at the ground… “Hmm We have to re-write our name on the piece of paper…� She muttered and looked up towards the head drow person and cleared her throat politely before speaking louder than before, the higher voice, which has been Xana’s, was a bit more noticeable and she looked to the commander for a moment before speaking. “Before, there was a sheet of parchment that we had to write our names on.. Is it still here?� Xala didn’t look much like her voice, and cleared her throat again looking around the room once more.

(OOC: WOW! it's craptastic... enjoy :P)

Anonymous

A rather large gargoylish figure flies over the Dread Army Headquarters, while overlooking the vast Dark Mage Village with a pupiless violet glow he calls eyes. His skin tone is a dark blue and he has four horns that curve back with his long, black hair. The gargoyle’s attire consists of a pair of blood red, baggy pants and a tattered black shirt. His wings are huge. They seem like they top fifteen feet in length. His bodily form itself seems as if it's barely half that length in its height. What catches his eyes is the small gathering down below. Time for the beast to investigate. He folds his wings back and quickly dives down. Once close enough, his wings pop back out to stop him in midair and he lands on the edge of the rooftop of the DA HQ building. He smiles slightly as he overlooks each individual.
"What do we have here?" The gargoylish figure asks pretty much himself with a deep and dark voice. One that is enough to strike fear in even the grandest of hearts.

Anonymous

Kerath shook his head at Venorik's childish antics with the human girl, the one with different color eyes.  He had, through years of experience, gotten quite proficient at reading people's eyes.  If you looked deeply enough, you could glimpse the souls of all but the most weary.  Xala had strange eyes though.  It seemed... they did not agree.  "It will wait," he thought to himself about confronting her about it.  He had more important things to worry about than some human's possible personality problems.  

The appearence of the drow, Mith Venorik called him, and Venorik's speaking of how the army would be stronger than ever had gotten him thinking.  "Some of them must still be alive... and there are probably more.  Someone most likely took over after my death."  He was thinking of his network of assasins, informants, and thieves he had left behind when he had been sacrificed.  Perhaps it was time for their leader to return, and bring some trusted (Well, at least by drow standards) fighters and perhaps a mage back with him.  "Yes," he thought.  "If I can reistablish my network in the underdark, added with the dread army, I could have the beginnings of an empire."  He had decided.  Drash N'cothera, his old city, was not far from here, only two to three days walk from the cave he and Venorik had first used to reach the surface, through the secret tunnels that Kerath knew.  He would work on getting things up and running here, then take his leave, coming back with some warriors, he guessed, an even match for anything the surface could come up with.  After all, they were his warriors.

Anonymous

Venorik continued to smile at the female, his eyes still moving across her form, slightly lamenting her refusal. He took in the information from Mith. He had guessed as much. He had to admit that of all the things about her, her hair seemed amazing to him. He had never seen blue hair before, and saw it as something which was odd indeed. His head gave a slight nod to her question, and he looks back to the center of the room, to a table right behind the globe of darkness. " The parchment is right over on that table." his hands motioned towards it as he spoke, yet his gaze was towards te globe. Balkin was still trying to fight Qee'lakstreea's hold. He had no doubt that the demon was easily dominating, but it still annoyed him that the drow thought he had a chance. He had obviously learned nothing during his brutal beating.

He heard, or rather, Qee'lakstreea heard, the gargoyle land on the roof. How convenient, Venorik thinks to himself. More muscle for my cause. He wouldn't go outside and get it, though, couldn't even bring himself to turn his head. He had too many other things to do. " just come and sign up, if that is you intent. If not, i would reccomend you come no closer." Qee'lakstreea sends to the gargoyle telepathically in it's deep, demonic voice. Venorik keeps his gaze toward the globe, at the dark weaver he knew was inside it. Too many other things to do....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balkin fought back for control of his mind. He knew the second things changed that it was no longer his. He wrestled with the other being wih no resuslts. He knew he couldn't defeat it, but wouldn't give up, hoping to find  a weakness. Even his magical..and clerical,abilities were somehow disabled. All he could hear was a demonic laughter in his head just before everything went black again...

Anonymous

He let the illusion fall and walked over to Venorik,  he had much to discuss with this one.  Very few had ever succeeded in leaving the underdark and successfully integrating themselves fully into a surface society..  yet he had no doubt that Venorik could succeede here.   “Tesso uns'aa abbil vel'bol zhah dos intend whol uns'aa ulu valm.  vel'bol nibele xun nindolen lodias jivvin nindel dos z'reninth orn'la entertain uns'aa?â€?  he askes,  once more leaning on his staff,  the old drow was a mere foot shorter than the  seven foot weapon but still towered over his own people by far,  he had seen signs of battle from the Olath Elemmiire’s   seck but no indication of who or what.  But with recent information he began to suspect……  â€œtesso uns'aa,  ph' dos involved wun l' thalack nindel kluthak ulu inbal plynnet nindol region?â€?  he grins, he would  definitely enjoy this one  moving carefully he moves back to lean against a wall,  â€œperhaps we should speak common for those not inclined to have our secrets floating around their heads.

Anonymous

"Just take the information from his mind..we have not the time for games, i'm afraid." he tells Qee'lakstreea, who was similarly dissapointed, but couldn't deny the truth of it. The demon just started sucking all the knowledge from the dark weaver's mind. He could sort through it when he was done. Moving through Balkin's mind, he just sucked up everything that came his way. Since he had full control, it didn't take very long. Sorting through it was the thing that would take a little bit of time. He started right away. It started in order, birth, early childhood...he noticed that there were a few mentions of an older brother, the third, who was sacrificed at birth, as was the custom. His sisters would at times say they wished it was he who was at the end of the blade, that he had been the third born son. His training at the school of wizardry in Mor'igion. Balkin had thoughts of dreams from Lolth, bidding him to seek Kaldin, which was Venorik's birth-given name, after house Delgo, his house, was destroyed. Qee'lakstreea stopped. The demon couldn't believe it. He kept sorting through, thinking he erred in the reading, only to find he had not. Delgo. This one's name was Balkin....Delgo.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Yes, we have been since we came here." Venorik tells Mith. " and i promise you would have fun. I refuse to tell my plan to anybody, that i will not bend on, but do not doubt that when my plans come into action, you will not have an ounce of regret for staying with us....and the best part is, the blood spilled shall not be that of drow, but of surface dwellers..and i've also heard a rumor that these surface females are quite fiery in bed..." he says, nodding his head towards Xala with a smirk. " and no venomous whips...or dominant behaviors!"

Suddenly Qee'lakstreea was practically screaming in his head. He focused himself and calmed Qee'lakstreea. Obviously he knew something important. Then his face went blank, not knowing what expression to mold upon itself. How? he asked himself. He had never even considered it, thought it impossible. The rest of the information came to him in an instant. Lolth had wanted them to meet...to finish it? He couldn't know...but he did know that it was time for Balkin to awaken.

Anonymous

After watching the drow males for a moment she decided to just shake her head and ignore the leader one, she was on her way, about the sign that stupid piece of parchment when the leader guy started talking again. A nasty little thought ran though her blue haired head and she stopped and shoot a smirk towards him before making her way towards the Drow commander. “So, you think that us surface dwellers are fiery in bed? Wouldn’t you like to know eh?â€? Xala said her voice a purr as she walked towards him her hands palms out and her face upturned and her mismatched eyes on Ven’s red ones. She didn’t really think about what she was going, she just knew that she wanted to piss him off, hopefully it would worked. So with that Xala grabbed Ven’s head, pulled it down to her own and gave him a long kiss on the lips all the while grinding her hips into his. She let him go as suddenly as she grabbed him and then went the piece of parchment and wrote down the name ‘Xala’ in large fancy letters before turning around on her heel and heading towards the door. Turning to look at the other inside casting her orange and blue eyes around before dropping them onto the commander. “If you want to know why we talk like we are two people… Just ask, We won’t be giving the information on our own freewill.â€?  

The blue haired surface dweller turned quickly, causing wind to pick up the bottom of her trench coat as she walked away and jumped up into a tree to hang out on a branch. Crossing her arms over her chest she just sat there a looked down, maybe joining the dread army again was a bad idea, no matter, she could probably kick any of their butts if she got the chance.

Anonymous

Kerath looked at Venorik with disgust.  The human girl was not worthy of one of his race.  Kerath was, like many drow, a xenophobe, and saw most females who were not at least elf-kind as repulsive.  To think of lowering one's self to the level huimans.  He would have shuddered had his warrior disipline allowed it.  "I will have to speak with you about this later," he thought as he turned toward the door.  By how things were going at the moment, Kerath guessed that he would not get a better time to leave.  There wasn't likely to be much more than waiting for new recuits for the next couple weeks anyway.  

"I am leaving to reistablish my contacts in the underdark," he announced to Venorik and the appearent ally, Mith.  "It will greatly aid us to have a network in our world as well as this one.  I will also bring some of my best agents with me.  The more drow in this army, the better off we will be."  He grabbed some rations from where they were stored on the other side of the bar.  Kerath silently hoped that his assumptions about his organization still standing were true.  It had been over 500 years afterall.  He thrust the doubts from his mind as he walked out the door.  Even if he found no one to bring back to the dread army, it would feel very, very good to kill his younger sister if she still lived.  He wondered what it felt like to be on the other side of a sacrificial knife...

Anonymous

Venorik realized something when the human kissed him, grinding against him with lust he could quite well understand. He followed through it, hesitantly returning the kiss that was given to him. He knew it was a trick due to the sudden change, and he thought it quite funny, but he knew she was into the trick. He realized in those few moments something he had thought and questioned to himself about for a while. He realized why Kerath was looking down upon him, why other drow would, for doing this. He realized, in the pitiful attempt of a kiss and the ill-played advances, why his race was xenophobic. He returned Kerath's obvious disapproval with a knowing smirk that showed to his friend his feelings on the matter. The nocturnal activities were the only thing he truly missed about Lith My'athar. Priestesses usually pulled him from activities to accompany them bed, and many times he was pulled from one bed to another. It had almost been getting to him, for he had not had a night companion since he left the drow city.

The commander nodded his approval and agreement to Kerath. He would take time to do the same after things got more situated. As the commander he was needed in the reforming of the army. He held no doubts that after they were done with it, this army would be a much stronger force than it had ever been in the past. With that he turns to Balkin, who had awaken and sat staring at him. He had to hear it from the drow's own lips. "what is your name?" he asks Balkin sternly. He was returned with a hesitant answer of " Balkin Delgo". "your mother's name?" Venorik asks in a similar tone. He got the answer he expected. " Zeer Delgo". Venorik smirks at him. " i know why you hunt me." he says, teasingly. " but i do not think you do."

" YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!!" Balkin yells in response, spitting at Venorik but having a extremely bad angle and frowning as it misses his enemy's form.

" I killed my family." Venorik corrects, smirking at his prisoners confused face. With a signal to Qee'lakstreea Balkin's bindings are loosened, and the drow stands to face Venorik, his red robe flowing back down as he does so, glaring at the smile the commander kept on his face. " You have been hunting me." Venorik tells him. " Venorik Vharzyym...born, Kaldin Delgo."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dimbian marched through the woodland, spitting on a nearby tree. His armor's clanking mixed with that of his clan members to form a rumble as the dwarven brigade neared the dark mage village. The shining eyeball with horns, the symbol of clan Hatchetskull, cleamed in the sun from his magnificent armor, enchanted with resistance to magic.. The magic of his helmet caused the sun to not  hinder him as it would have if he didn't have it, but the rest of his kin walked with hands over their foreheads, blocking the annoying and painful waves. The curling horns of his helm, bending back and curving forward to point out in front of him, led the way as the leader led his troups to their only hope of causing damage. This clan of duergar, grey dwarves, had recently lost their home to their red-bearded cousins, and the twenty one of them, including their king, were all that remained. " we be nearin' the end!" Dimbian yells to the rest of the duergar as the village comes into sight. Hoots and cheers erupted throughout the small group, but they kept their pace, the pace of their king, Dimbian Hatchetskull.

Anonymous

Sirrenen Nolda walked alone through the wilderness that surrounded the Dark Mage Village.  These woods were dangeroud, but Sirrenen was not frightened.  He knew that his powerful spells woudl protect him from anything lurking in the trees.  And even if he was bested, and taken from this world, it would only end the suffering that had taken over his life... If you could call the empty void in which he now existed a life.  He would have killed himself years ago, but for the basic primal instinct to survive.  Sirrenen just could'nt bring himself to end his pitiful existence, no matter how much he wanted to.  

Four years ago, he had been ordered to create a weapon, one that would make an army invincible, for the king of his home land.  When he had failed to produce satisfactory results for the impossible task, the corrupt king had his home razed and his family crucified in the royal square.  Everything Sirrenen had to live for was taken away.  Now all he cared about was to bring as many people down with him.  If Sirrenen Nolda was to live in pain, then all the world would share it.

The mage then pulled his goatee in frustation.  His bite had begun to heal, but the urges were getting stronger as the moon approached full.  He forced the growing  lycanthropic side of him down and began walking agian.

The trees had become less dense and soon Sirrenen had walked into a clearing.  Down the hill perhaps a hundred yards away was the village.  He had seeked out the dread army, guessing that it would be the best way to share his pain with as many as possible.  Pausing, Sirrenen looked up to the sky.  "Why did you leave me?" he asked breathlessly to the wind.  He sighed after hearing no reply.  He always waited to hear one.  The mage knew that he never would, but somethign made him try... always try.

He walked down the hill and into the village.

Anonymous

<FONT FACE="monotypecorsiva">He watched as the Drow and the girl with split personalities left. He had little intrest In them,  his primary intrest was deciding wether to stay or leave.  This was not his war but neither though did he have any thing pressing at the moment though.  He glared at the drow on the floor and grinned slightly, yes.. perhaps he would stay.  He picked a amulet out of his pocket and spoke into it. “urte ders Olath Elemmiire out fi nymbaâ€?  was his message.  The amulet was of Illithids design and finely crafted, designed  to allow those without the use of magic or psionics to communicate over long distances.   “Vay fus mau Des Ischarriâ€? was heard from the amulet and mith replaced it into his belt.  â€œVery well Venorik, you will explain to me what has happened and perhaps we can come to some kind of arrangement.â€? He said to Venorik,  he heard the distinctive high pitched, almost sub sonic whine of the vessel moving off into the distance (any in the courtyard would feel the movement of air but see nothing.)   Mith Kal’daka was never to hasty in making any decisions,  before he fully commited this he needed more information… information that he deemed important.  

Ty’cor nodded at Mith’s message and shifted his position to the helm.  He gave several orders and the vessel began to move off.  He would go below and in form the commander as soon as they were  a safe distance from the city……….   The ships massive bulk moved much fastr than something that size should.   The ship virtually held a small army,  gun crews sorceres, swardsmen, and bowmen filled her hull.  The only possible detection would be an observant mage of great power,  though it was doubtfull any one would believe him/her.  The night air returned to silence, naught a trace to be heard of the Olath Elemmiire. </FONT>
[/code]

Anonymous

Sirrenen stopped suddenly as a mysterious movement of the air reached him.  He looked around to the trees scattered about.  Any more than some few dozen feet away did not move.  The hairs on the back of his neck straightened.  "Something is not right," he thought to himself.  The mage looked around, above, and even beneath him.  Nothing.  Sirrenen started muttering an incantation and moving his hands in an intricate pattern in front of him.  He did not remember the spell persay.  His enchanted guantlets kept the informatoin for him.  Arguably more important than their focusing of his powers, they stored every spell Sirrenen had ever performed with them on, ready for the mage to use.

Sirrenen finished the spell and looked about again.  There, moving past him above the rooftops was a warship.  A puzzled look spread over the man's face as he stroked his goatee.  The ship was obviously highly enchanted and whomever controlled it would most likely be of considerable power.  He would be careful.

It was a small building, virtually indistignuishable from the others, but, by the smell that Sirrenen's increasingly sensitive nose was picking up told him that he had found the dread army headquarters.  He opened the door and stepped inside. He was not particularly surprised at the sight of the two drow.  After seeing the ship, he was expecting some strange people within the building.  He decided to aim his speech toward the drow who looked like a swordsman without swords for he seemed to be the leader.  "This is the Dread Army headquarters."  It was more a statement than a question.  "My name is Sirrenen Nolda and I have come to join your ranks."