Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2005, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

hellz yeah..our new drowzes rock lol

Anonymous

stoner drow kick ass :P

Anonymous

Anonymous

Where are all you fuckers?!  the dread army needs soldiers!  we shall hunt down you desserters and run you into the ground like dogs!  dogs i say!  

DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Anonymous

I have a strong desire to get the dragon which is now my favorite character into the Dread Army as fast as possible, but Venorik is still conversing with Mith, sooo... T_T

Anonymous

yeah... that fucker. :P    Kerath's next post will bring him and his possy back.  he's vice-leader dude.

Anonymous

ok vens coming back..i'm not supposed to be on the comp, so when i get a chance my next post will bring him back.

Anonymous

the DA shall soon have another dragon ^_^

Anonymous

dude.  where is the underdark? *starts shaking in anger as he realizes the most likely answer*

Rhindeer

It's in the Caves area, now, under the Untamed section. I talked to Josh about it and explained everything before I did anything, and he was totally fine with it, much to my relief. *SNUGZ Josh*

And there are a lot of reasons for it. One of the biggest is that the whole location of Lith My'athar is actually from a game called Neverwinter Nights (do a quick google on Neverwinter Nights and/or Lith My'athar, and you'll see). I hadn't known about that when adding it, and had I known beforehand, that section would have never been added to begin with. ^^;;

Secondly, no threads have been disrupted. I moved them all to the Caves. The Caves can serve as a really flexible general area, and anyone is free to post there. Which also means that anyone who plays a drow is completely free to create their own drow cities and houses in that section, all they like. ^__^

Nothing's been destroyed, so no worries. There've just been some really minor changes made that I feel better suits the site overall, and still maintains that perfect level of storyline flexibility and freedom I aimed for SotE to have. ^_^
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

yup..i didn't know it was from Neverwinter...and thats not cool lol

Anonymous

ok, this is kind of like an activity check for vharzyym. a lot of you joined then wandered your characters off. we would like if those of you keeping your characters in the coming action of vharzyym would post so, and prefreably the character(s) that are in the army.