Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

MAH BIRPHFDAY! >w<

Started by Anonymous, June 03, 2007, 10:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm nineteen on June the 4th, guys! W00T!!

My mom and dad ar planning on getting me either an iPod or another camcorder for my birthday (because my other one died yesterday suddenly. R.I.P., Chester. TT_TT)

So, yah. This is an SotE Party that I'm actually throwing for YOU guys on my birthday! Why? Because you guys have seriously made my life so much more fun and have even helped me out with some stuff! (Eric and I aren't going out, for those who want to know. We wanna keep it professional...I'm probably going to be going out with a guy I know at church. ^-^) Ahnywhay...THANK YOU, EVERYBODY! You've always taken the suck out of my day because I have something to look forward to, I always find something to smile about here, there are virtually no "wars" here between RPers, and...well...*hugs everyone* You just make me so happeeeee!

*sniffles* It's my last teen year in SotE...;-; ;3; *insert other adorable crying face here* I just kinda realized that...

Anonymous

I'm new here, but... happy birthday! ^^

Anonymous

Yays!

Happy birthday. Nineteen is a weird age, but at least now you have one up on everyone not in college, seeing as you're now officially above the high school and under age range. X3

E-cookies for you.

Anonymous

Yaaaay! I's empowered! =D *gobbles down a few E-cookies. Gains no weight for e-cookies godmode weight itself.*

So...does that mean I'm sort of, like....a noble of SotE now that I'm 19? =3

Anonymous

A nobe of SotE?

Anyway! Happy birthday! You're about 3 years older than me =O Le gasp! But I don't wanna grow up, so its all good. =]

Hope ya get your camcorder or whatever you want most. =]