Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Something of a poll...

Started by Anonymous, June 16, 2007, 10:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Who here has had the unconscious-and-unwanted-chemistry in five minutes or less thing happen with characters? Please raise your hands and share if you like.

*Raises hand*

Anonymous

*Raises hand*

There need be no elaboration. Except that I want to kill my character.

Anonymous

Stop that.  Your character doesn't deserve killing, I'm sure.  Besides, you'd be murdered for trying.  And she's just too cute...

Anonymous

I have a character in another game, who has a crush on a girl within what 2 minutes of meeting her. It wasn't that unexpected, but it'll never work out - she's forgotten who she is for the moment, but she's actually like 4000 years old and he's only 16, so big age difference, and also she had a boyfriend.

It was funny when he blushed and froze himself to the tree though.

Rhindeer

I've had it happen. >_> Mostly ages ago, but the most recent example I can think of is my character Kyran. Even if it's a bit unorthodox.

He's a half-incubus, though, so if he sees a hot guy? He's on 'im like a fly on...honey. So maybe he doesn't count so much. Mostly it's a sheer hormonal incubus thing, but his latest one night stand is turning out to be not so one night stand-ish. They'd given each other pet names within a few minutes of meeting each other. Pooky for him, and Puppy/Pup-Pup (...and Tommy) from him. D'aaw. xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa