Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

"At the Bar Sanguinarius"

Started by Anonymous, February 14, 2005, 03:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mizuumi's pants started to tighten a little at the sight of Alison's lacy, black panties.

Mizuumi: You don't know that for a fact. And here's some money for the guy's drink. Oi! John! Go and get your drink. I paid for it.

Anonymous

Alison: See, that's my problem with teenage guys. You're all presumptuous assholes.

She glanced down to the front of Mizuumi's pants. She proceeded to lean over him, her mouth to his ear talking huskily and blowing warm air over his ear.

Alison: I could make that really uncomfortable for you.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: What this time? All I did was, basically, give him his drink money back.

Alison leaned over and whispered in his ear. His pants tightened even more.

Mizuumi: You can be kinda mean, you know that?

Anonymous

Alison: I hate guys that think they can pay for something and I'm not mad at them anymore. Also, I don't sleep with guys younger than me.

She ran her tongue along the inside edge of his ear, blowing hot air over it afterwards.

Alison: I just play with them.

Anonymous

Mizuumi's pants tightened about as much as they could without hurting him.

Mizuumi: But you don't even know how old I am. Assuming I'm younger than you  stopped you giving me a drink, too. I'm thirsty. Might you reconsider at least the drink once you know how old I am?

Anonymous

Alison examined his pants once again. He sure was... responsive. And rather large. This one would be fun to play with.

Alison *huskily*: So, what can I get you, big guy?

Anonymous

His pants tightened to the point where it started to hurt.

Mizuumi(thinking): Damn. She noticed. She's gonna make this uncomfortable.
(out loud): What can I say? I'm gifted. And I'd like some sake.

Anonymous

Alison: Yeah, too bad you aren't a little older. I'm not giving you much sake because you still haven' t told me how old you are.

Anonymous

Mizuumi(thinking): Damn. What does it take to get a drink around here?
(out loud): I'm 22. I just look younger than I really am. Probably has something to with the fact that I'm Japanese, but, whatever.

Anonymous

Alison *thinking*: Shit, like I believe that. But, he's a bit too gifted to pass up.

Alison: Right then. Well, I'll be right back.

Alison bent over in front of him and tugged on the zipper of her shoe a little, giving him an eyeful while doing so.

Alison: Sorry, had to fix my shoe.

She proceeded to walk back behind the bar and into the storage room, shaking her hips a little more for him this time.

Anonymous

Miuzuumi(thinking): Bullsh!t. You were just giving me a free view. Oh well. Not like I didn't enjoy it.

He stared as she walked away.

Mizuumi: Yep. She's still messing with me. At least I can finally get a drink. I'm thirsty.

Anonymous

Alison went into the storage room, thinking.

Alison: I'm gonna put him in some pain.

She leaned outside the door frame and called over to the cardtables.

Alison: Hey, there's three different bottles and since none of them are open, I'll let you pick.

She also gave him a lusty smile and made a come hither motion with her hand.

Anonymous

Mizuumi(thinking): Maybe she's finally gonna let me get something. Cause, I'm in pain right now. And she knows it.

He stood up and wakled into the back room with Alison.

Mizuumi: So, where are the bottles?

Anonymous

Alison, submerged in the darkness, snuck up behind Mizuumi, shutting the door to the closet. She draped her arms over his shoulders, and bent down slightly to breath into his ear.

Alison: Wherever you want them to be.

Anonymous

Mizuumi was very much liking the way things were playing out at the moment.

Mizuumi: So, does that mean if I told you there was one in my pants, you'd put your hand in them?

Anonymous

Alison moved around to stand in front of him.

Alison: Maybe.

She groped him through his pants, wrapping one of her long legs around one of his.

Anonymous

Mizuumi moaned a little when Alison started to feel him up.

Mizuumi: Well, in that case, *moan* there's one in my pants.

Anonymous

Alison smirked. He was making this so easy on her. She looked up at him and smiled lustfully as her hands reached down to unzip his pants.

Anonymous

Mizuumi(thinking): Finally. I didn't get slapped this time.
(out loud): Please, don't stop.

Anonymous

*Sexual Favors Performed Within*

Alison fell to her knees in front of him, pulling his dick out of his pants and unbuttoning his boxers to free his erection. She licked her lips hungrily, so Mizuumi could see.

Alison: I wansn't planning on it.

Alison *thinking*: Not yet, anyways.