Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

"At the Bar Sanguinarius"

Started by Anonymous, February 14, 2005, 03:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Ally? Do you mind if I call you Ally?

Anonymous

Alison & Aki: Yes. I/She hate/s it!

Alison glared at Aki again. In her eyes, he was just one little paroxysm of annoyance. He smiled cheekily at her as she pulled Mizuumi into her bedroom.

Aki: Don't f*ck 'er too hard, she's gettin' old.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: While it's painfully obvious that he says you're cause you two hate each other, how old is he?

Anonymous

Alison: He's sixteen, but he acts like he's five. He's been here ever since Raziel got this mansion. Apparently he got adopted by some old rich people and ehn they died, he got all their money. Anyways, he made Raziel a deal that if he could bring this girl who's apparently the love of his life to him, then he doesn't have to pay him back. Why am I even talking to you, you're too drunk to understand anyways.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: No, I can understand you. I'm not that dru-

He tripped over his on feet.

Mizuumi: Okay, maybe I am that drunk. But I can understand you.

Anonymous

Alison gave him an annoyed look.

Alison: Cute.

She pulled him into her room and shut the door. She looked at the drunk boy for a second. She really didn't like him. Sure, he got her out of work and had proved to be quite gifted, as he put it, but she wasn't really sure as to why she brought him there.

Alison: Give me one good reason why I should sleep with you.

Anonymous

Mizuumi had stop and think about that one.

Mizuumi: Um... because I got you out of work... you certainly didn't have a problem sucking me off in the store room... and... I have a big dick.

Anonymous

Alison looked at him for a moment. She wasn't going to break her rule about sleeping with guys younger than her for that lame-ass excuse. She led him to the bed and set him down there.

Alison: Right, well, I'm going back to work now.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Wait! At least give me a chance. C'mon. I might be the best you've ever had.

Anonymous

Alison had a brief flashback. All the times she had been with the vampire downstairs, Raziel ran through her mind. He treated her like a child, sometimes less than that. She loved him, but would never say that because he wouldn't accept it. She remembered every moment she'd had with him. How dare this boy even joke that he could even compare to Raziel. She stormed over to Mizuumi and slapped him.

Alison: Don't you ever say that again!

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Ow! What the hell'd I do? I didn't think there was anything wrong with that statement.

Anonymous

Alison looked at him incredulously.

Alison: God, I don't even know why I brought you here in the first place. Apparently I had a brief lapse of sanity or something. Like I said, I'm going back to work. If you're still here when I come back, pray that I'm not hungry.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Right then. See you later.

Mizuumi fell back onto the bed and started trying to think of a way to get her drunk. Not for sex, but to calm her down. She scared him.

Anonymous

Alison stormed out into the grand hall before storming out of the house as well, before Aki could open his mouth. Aki watched her leave, so soon after bringing that guy in.

Aki: Hey, I wonder if she killed 'im...

Aki wandered upstairs to her room.

Anonymous

Mizuumi(thinking): Let's see... how to get a vampire drunk.

He stood up and began walking around the room, talking to himself.

Mizuumi: She's immune to drinking alcohol it would seem.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: She's immune to drinking alcohol it would seem.

Aki had approached Alison's door in time to hear this.

Aki: The primary way to liquor up a vampire is for them to drink the blood of someone who's intoxicated. Alison'll get totally wasted. I get her drunk sometimes just for the amusement factor.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: Really? Thanks. So, she's funny when she's drunk?

Anonymous

Aki: Hilarious. Well, at least she is to me, but I have a twisted sense of humor.

Anonymous

Mizuumi: I see. Well, in any case, when's she gonna get back?

Anonymous

Aki: A few hours. If you're hungry, I have stores of junk food in my room, being the only person in this house that actually eats food. It's on the third floor, second door on the left.

Aki walked out and to his room.