Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Oh yeah, I'm awesome...

Started by Anonymous, June 22, 2007, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey, guys, look (because I'm bragging about this everywhere possible)!

I entered this contest a while ago - it was to write the first paragraph (or few paragraphs) of a vampire novel, under 75 words. I'm one of four finalists. ^^

The link to the post with finalists is here. (I'm #17, if you want to voooote... *Innocent look*)

Anonymous

XD Thaaaat's fantastic. *voting nyaw!* >w<

Anonymous

ROFL! That was really funny! I'm definitely voting for your post! :D

Anonymous

Thank you! *Bouncety*

Anonymous

The others tried for .... something like humor but yours made me guffaw. Your writing, actually, often makes me guffaw.

I enjoy.

*squishes* *innocent look*

Rhindeer

Yours by far is the best. xDDDD You blew the competition outta the water. Ahahah!

...>_> And I think anyone who's ever had a dog and females in the house can relate.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hee! Thank you guys. Hearing these nice things has got me grinning and bouncing a lot. ^^

Anonymous

You know, i read the first one and didn't have any high hopes for yours but...

Oh dear god. xD you need to write a story or somethin'. That cracked me up. (and kinda disturbed me) *grin*

Anonymous

I'm very glad I exceeded your expectations, Draco. I'm actually working on a couple stories - none with those characters, but they've got the same sort of humor.

(And it disturbs me a little too, to tell the truth.)

Anonymous

*giggles* Oh, Charlie, how we love you.  *cuddles her vampyboy*

I think next you should write the beginning of the first chapter of that random story that Erin and Esther are in. ;)  Mmmmm, Lesbians.

Anonymous

Honest to God, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Anonymous

YAAAAY! *squeezes you* Congratulations! ^-^