Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Midsummer celebration in Arca

Started by Anonymous, June 26, 2007, 10:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Gold's King Fenway has made an announcement <a href="http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5185">here</a>, and since the last post made in that forum was in 2005, I figured I better put an OOC advertisement in the Search & Plot forum as well. :)

All details over there! Should be good times. For those of you who are involved in the Kisa+Cyrus+Kaleasters+Arolyn plot, that'll be where the "intro to court" thing takes place.

Rhindeer

I know I have characters that'll be there. >:3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Tally

Me too. Can't wait! 8D

I'll prolly bring in a bunch of my non-Serendipity ppls to enjoy it too. ^^

Anonymous

Yo, Kaldin--if the presentation at court thing takes place then, this conversation has to take place far longer before the party than we may have planned.  Y'know, freedom with the space-time continuum--because there's another plot gonna resolve on the party and Tyroshaun has to be there, for both plots I think, and he isn't there right now.

*Yes, worries about timeline things like this, hush*

EDIT: I just realized that we can re-order other things in the space-time continuum--just let me know what the actual layout is, 'cause it kind of determines where a couple characters are. *Noddles*

Anonymous

I'll have a Dianne come in, I'm thinking. XDD And I have a noble here somewhere to throw in the party... -hunts-

Anonymous

Lee: the actual layout of what? :P

For the Kisa plot, we can switch stuff up as much as you need to make things work. The party is supposed to be "tonight" in terms of game time, so if necessary we can have their plot be "interrupted" by the party, being swept along by court stuff, etc., and then resume rescuing all the little slave girls from Insanite the day after.

Honestly, whatever you need to work it, go for it. Also talk to Gold because he/she is in charge of organizing the party.

I only have a few "must-happens" for the party -- Kisa gets introduced to court, meets a couple interesting people, and sneaks off with Cyrus for an EMOTIONAL SHOWDOWN AND THEN SEMI-REJECTIONAL-FLIGHT. Should be good times. Bring popcorn and Kleenex if you check out that thread, ahahah.

Anonymous

...the actual layout of the space-time continuum.

Basically, the point is, several plots are converging at once.  But... there's travel time to take into account, and the fact that people can't actually be in two places at once.  I just like to be logical about it and know where and almost more importantly when everyone is, savvy?

Goldie

*cheers*

I'm excited!  This will be the first time that I've had Fenway in this type of Regal setting!  MWAHAHA!  Insantiy shall insue....

And, I was thinking that it would probably be best to have different threads for the contests and the feast and stuff?  Still pondering, at least then it won't be so completely hectic....and less confusing to be sure.

Anonymous

Gold: Defs think that is a good idea. Depending on how many people show up, maybe people who know specifically which characters they want to interact with could start their own thread, "within" the specific contest, so that we don't get held up by like 13984129487 people posting. Know what I mean?

OH and you should probs specify that it's only for the one night and that if those threads take a long time to wrap up, theoretically you could still jump your character into another thread at the same time SO LONG AS it's understood that that other thread takes place the day after (or whatever) -- because I get the feeling the party might take a while to wrap up :)

I'm excited toooooo!!!

Lee: Like I said, whatever you need to do to make it work for you, do it. I don't care when or where Kisa is so long as those three must-happens... happen. :)

Anonymous

I think definitely different threads--and maybe do them a few at a time. Like... contests at one point, and then do the courtly stuff once we're done.  Otherwise we'll all drown in confusion, I think. (People can take care of private threads and stuff on their own.)

YAY! Courtly things. *Snicker* Be prepared for bluntness and bad politics.  Heeee. This is just so exciting. Gold, you're a genius. I mean it. *Glomps*

Goldie

^_^ well thank you!

And just so everyone knows, the Tests are starting NOW!

Anonymous

Definitely going to have Mal enter the contest of strength.  Though she's not in her best form currently and might end up being just a participant.

I thought about entering Pastel in the contest of magic... but that would end up spectacularly bad, as Pastel's magic is neither nonviolent nor pretty, but she thinks she could do it XD

I might have Meretrix hop on over to the afterparty as well.  She needs to get out more.

Anonymous

Hmmm, the test of magic looks like the place for why only character in serendipidy. ^^ I'm loving this.

Rhindeer

Bumping this for the hell of it!

C'mooon people! Go partaaaay! xD And join the tests and stuff!

I have one character, Niamh, there now. :3 Probably gonna bring in more. Muahaha.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

yes!  Please join people!  It's going to be a sad party without you!

Rhindeer

Hmm...maybe we should make the other threads for the feast and dancing and stuff now? :3 That way people who don't wanna do the tests maybe can go straight to that stuff!

Anonymous

Goldie

That would be a good idea...we can do a time warp type thing for people who need to be in two places at once XD like Fenway

Rhindeer

Bwahaha! Exactly! :3

You gonna set up the threads or didja need any help? Because if you need help with anything, I can assist! ^_~