Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Faster barfly! Drink! Drink!

Started by Anonymous, February 20, 2005, 04:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Over-dressed?

Aznimal took his teeth off Æana to consider that for a moment. He was over dressed for something. Take stock of current clothing now.

Boots. What they were still doing on his feet was beyond his capacity for reason.
Socks. Didn't want to chafe his feet into oblivion now. Even though now they were sitting in the same 'eh?' category as his boots.
Pants and all their little odds and ends. Not in 'eh?' category. He was supposed be wearing them right? Maybe not.

He leaned to the right a bit and saw that Æana ditched her pants (and her shoes and all that mess). She had a point, he was overdressed. The boots were the best article to start ditching. Scraping the heel of one boot against another while wiggling that foot effectively got rid of one boot, repeating it banished the other. A similar process with more scraping and dragging got both socks off.

Scraping and wriggling wouldn't do anything for his pants. Aznimal scooted back a bit and sat up, crooked his thumbs under the waist of his pants and eased them off.

Anonymous

Æana wrapped her arms around Aznimal's neck and pulled him down into a kiss. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down, trying not to break the kiss, and succeeding with it. She twined a leg in between Aznimal's and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of his black boxers, tugging at them slightly as if to ask for permission.

[[We're fading to black here. We would write all this out, but this is taking a long time to write.]]

Anonymous

The morning's first light pooled into the room via a window placed well away from the bed so light wouldn't stream in and annoy anyone trying to sleep.

The light wasn't annoying Aznimal. It was the pinching, throbbing, thirsting, sweating, spinning, tiring, just ran ten miles feeling currently assaulting him. The only sane part of him was his stomach, but it was probably thinking up something devious that involved moving. Ugh, even the thought of moving made his head pound. His stomach pounded the same tempo back at his head, mocking it.

Scratch that bit about sanity, his stomach was revelling in its ability to aggrivate every other thing wrong with him. Damn muscle.

Aznimal groaned softly, the sound rasping against his dry throat, and buried his head further in his pillow. The first person to adapt the concept of drinking their troubles away was a genius. It was hard to focus on your troubles when simply lying around doing nothing made you feel like shit. He had to figure out when he stopped drinking, get an idea of how long he might be hungover.

Nothing.

The last thing he remembered was sitting at the bar and drinking... drinking... C'mon Aznimal that wasn't too hard a topic. He was sitting at the bar Sanguinarius, fully intending to drink himself into a coma (which hadn't worked) and he was drinking a... a... Pina Colada. Yeah that sounded about right. That couldn't be the last drink though, he wouldn't have stopped a drinking session on a Pina Coloda. The rest would come back to him sometime, hopefully.

Now to find out where he was now. He wasn't in an alleyway, which was a slightly comforting thought. He could feel the pillow under his head and sheets over his body and apparently last night or this morning or whenever he went to sleep he decided to do so without his clothes. His eyelids didn't want to open to see the rest of the room, they were happily sealed shut over his eyeballs. He groaned again after his head and stomach played another game of thump-diddy-thump.

Anonymous

Æana was normally a morning person. Normally. This particular morning, however, she felt that waking up had been a mistake. She had never been hung over before and didn't remember the previous night's events anyways. She currently felt like a very angry weasel was inside her skull and trying to get out by means of a sledgehammer. She also had a throbbing pain in her nether regions, though she had yet to contemplate that one. She opened her eyes but quickly shut them again once the sunlight reached them. She felt around her surroundings and upon finding something warm, she snuggled up to it. She didn't stop to wonder what she had snuggled up to, which was probably a good thing, since Aznimal was the warm thing in question.

Anonymous

Thump

Sloosh

Thump

Sloosh

Thump

His head and stomach were playing misery tennis with each other. Lovely, just freaking-

Part of his body warmed up a bit suddenly. Warmed? That didn't seem right, it was the middle of autumn... he shouldn't be warm. Maybe it was the last traces of the alcohol, if he went to sleep without his clothes on he had to have been feeling hot.

That or he drank himself into menopause.

Thump

Sloosh

Was that even possible? Why else would he be getting hot flashes during a realatively cold season? Maybe he was coming down with something. Something he could actually get.

Thump

Sloosh

He couldn't lie around forever though... he needed to open his eyes eventually, see where he was and try to peice together what happened last night. It took a genuine effort on his part to peel his eyelids away from his eyeballs.

The first rays of light creeping into his eyes were too much for his stomach to handle. He leaned over, squinted his eyes a bit and retched hitting the floor. Ugh... he made a mental note to get out on the other side of the bed and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand.

Then he noticed something. His hand was touching something that wasn't a sheet, wasn't a pillow, something he hoped wasn't a part of himself because he couldn't feel his hand anywhere on his body. But, it felt like another...

Thump

Holy.Shit.

Anonymous

The thing Æana had cuddled up to began to move around. She moaned when it left, and then moaned because her head hurt. She felt Aznimal's hand on her, though she didn't realize it was Aznimal's, or even a hand for that matter. She brought her own hand up to her head and sat up. Or at least attempted to. The second her body weight shifted to her pelvic region, she screamed quite loudly and fell on her back. Her eyes flew open and she was going to say something until she saw Aznimal. She stared at him and tried to remember what he was doing there, and what she was doing there, but she decided that thinking only added on to her turmoil.

Anonymous

A sudden scream, after doing its initial duty of freaking out whoever in the vicinity wasn't emitting the sound, had the effect of drawing the attentions of those it freaked out. If screams were shown like horses or dogs, then this scream would receive marks from all the judges for doing exactly as it was supposed to do.

After being startled, and wincing at the echo that rang through his head, Aznimal looked over his shoulder. There went every fleeting hope that he was too numb to feel his own hand.

He didn't think, he just stared in wide eyed disbelief, listening to the code he'd been trying to follow since his Redemption crashing to splinters.

Anonymous

Æana stared at Aznimal, staring at her. Her eyes drifted and she noticed that he was naked, as was she. She also noticed that in sitting up, she caused the blankets to fall around her waist, and she quickly, or as quickly as she was currently able to, pulled the blanket up to cover her chest. Her brain had begun to allow her to think, even if it was painful, but it was thought none the less.

Æana, being the relatively smart girl that she normally was quickly put two and two together. Naked her + naked boy + bed =...

Æana: Oh shit.

Anonymous

Aznimal continued to stare blankly at Æana, barely noticing her bare chest or her glances. Wait... how did know her name was Æana?

Durr... considering the gravity of this SNAFU he should be glad that he knew her name! God, the weight of this situation was almost drowning out the pinching agony his muscles were going through. How did this happen? This wasn't the first time he went drinking down on earth. Not even the first time he woke up and spent the whole afternoon remembering what happened the night before. This situation almost happened a few times before but he had self control. He had self control, had self control. Where the fuck did it go?

What made this time so fucking different than all the others...

Aznimal blinked and drifted back to reality when Æana cursed. It took him a while to recognize the curse for what it was though, being so wrapped up in the how comes. Thank God he hadn't sunken low enough to pick up a whore.

Waitaminute! Aznimal almost slapped himself upside the head. That wasn't better, that was worse! What if someone he lured her into this? Aznimal gulped and bit his bottom lip, combing through his foggy memories in an effort to find out some more information.

Anonymous

Æana pretty much ignored Aznimal for a second as she started hyperventilating to calm herself down. She couldn't remember anything, but she remembered up to the first few sips of the raspberry daquiri.

Æana *thinking*: Oh great, I remember going into a bar and drinking, and then I wake up naked with this guy. What was his name.... A....As....Az...Azn....Aznimal! That's it. Wait, assuming I had sex with this guy, then...

Æana: God fucking damnit! I lose my goddamn virginity and I don't even fucking remember it! Shit!

She buried her head in her hands and continued to hyperventilate.

Anonymous

Aznimal leaned over and retched after Æana's outburst, afterwards flopping back onto  his pillow bonelessly.

God, she was a virgin. That made it worse, so much worse. Throwing up right after she said that wasn't good either. It paled compared to this situation but still found a free section of his brain to hammer away at.

He didn't want to deal with this right now, he was sore all over and groggy and nauseated and confused. If only he could remember what happened during the night. That would be a big help, it wouldn't be as bad if this was a consensual accident.

Wait... what exactly did she say a second ago? Great, more fucking remembering, at least this was a minute or two ago and didn't have a fuzzy booze barrier blocking it. She was - think Aznimal think, a little headache is nothing - ... angry, because... He sat up and rubbed his right temple. She was angry beacause... because she couldn't remember losing her virginity?

Then, desperate to do something about the situation, Aznimal acted before thinking. "Don't worry, I can't remember losing mine ei-" it was then that he realized just what was coming out of his mouth. "Damn..."

Anonymous

Æana winced when Aznimal threw up. She was feeling pretty sick too and hearing him puke wasn't helping. She decided that he had already seen her naked and that she didn't particularly care at the moment, so she got up from the bed to head for the bathroom. Or at least tried to. Her headache suddenly flared up and she closed her eyes for a moment, hoping for it to go away. She then proceeded to trip over the stack of clothes on the floor, and landed on her ass.

Æana: Oww... Hey, I found my clothes.

She grabbed her clothes and started for the bathroom again, but knocking things over and tripping over things in the process. She got to the bathroom and splashed water on her face a few times. She looked in the mirror and decided that she looked really fucked up. She groaned before pulling on her underwear and shirt and walking back into the room.

Anonymous

Aznimal watched Æana get out of bed, watched her slip on the clothes and fall, forced a 'heh' at her sarcastic (or at least he pegged it as sarcastic) glee.

She seemed so calm, aside from her earlier scream and outburst. Even if it was a front, she could joke again so easily. God what he would do for a sliver of that control.

No, no nononono. He couldn't think like that. Aznimal drew his knees up to his chest and rested his forhead against them, pressing his swollen lips tightly together. Thinking like that made them right, gave meaning to their mocking sneers and distrustful glances. Both wanted him to fail, one more directly, the other watching and waiting for one little mistake. Waiting for that one little imperfection, that one imperfection they didn't want.

There were no excuses, no pardons in the face of long years of trying to be perfect. One mistake was all they needed to be deemed unworthy.

Kure. Now he really needed to find Kure.

But first, he had to do something about this. He couldn't just leave Æana, that was wrong route. Aznimal pulled his head off his knees and looked at Æana, who'd just walked out of the bathroom. His head felt light and she looked like she was slowly up, around, back up and around again. He smiled a little, his lips stinging even through the little gesture.

God, this should have been easier, knowing what not to do during this situation should give him some idea of what to do.

Anonymous

Æana headed over to the bed again, stopping to pick up Aznimal's clothes from the floor, but falling over in the process. She winced when she hit the ground, pain shooting up from her pelvis.

Æana: Son of a bitch...

She grabbed onto the bedside table to help herself up, then made it back to the bed. She tossed Aznimal's clothes at him and flopped on the bed stomach first, seeing as it hurt to sit down.

Æana: You can go ahead and get dressed. Ugh, since you were drinking like a pro last night, I take it you aren't new to this. Is my head ever gonna stop hurting? And if the answer's no, then lie.

Anonymous

Aznimal also winced when Æana fell. That had to hurt... it made his head hurt just watching her take that spill. Knowing that she took it trying to get his clothes off the floor didn't help any... Note to self, at least thank her for getting the clothes.

"Thanks," he said groggily after she dropped his clothing. Soon after talking his nose was hit by a mixture of drunk alcohol breath and typical sour morning breath. Nasty... his breath would probably ignite if he held a lighter up to it.

He pulled the clothes into his lap, leaning back against the headboard when his head began spinning. Damn brain, he closed his eyes until the spinning stopped, listening to Æana's question during that time to get his mind off the twirling. She'd seen him drink, so she definitely remembered more than he did.

"Yes, it'll stop eventually. It depends on how much you had to drink, could be a few hours, could be the whole day. You remember how much you drank?"

Anonymous

Æana ran a hand through her hair, as if that would jog her memory.

Æana: I remember having a beer, and then something else. You were drinking when I came in. I don't know how much I drank though. Ugh, now I see why Daddy doesn't drink.

Æana actually chuckled a little at that. After the recent events, she was still thinking about finding her Dad.

Æana: I'm a bit of a daddy's girl if you couldn't tell.

The weasel with the sledgehammer suddenly snuck up on her and began trying to escape again, so she started groaning and holding her head. She curled up halfway into a ball and tried to get the weasel to leave.

Anonymous

"Nothing wrong with that," Aznimal smiled. Nope, nothing wrong with that, he'd been close to his father before he-

Oh God, Aznimal's eyes widened when she curled up. Shit-dammit, this was why he gave up alcohol before Rising. Why he decided it was safe to take up again after his vow. Dammit- No, no jumping to conclusions. Calm, just ask.

Aznimal rested a hand on her shoulder, his stomach steadily twisting itself into a knot, rocking and slooshing before, during and after every cinch. "Are you alright? Besides the obvious of course," a laugh probably would have been nice at this point. Ah, screw it, he was being serious.

Anonymous

Æana: Yeah, or at least I will be. Y'know, after the small animal inside my head finishes beating its way out of my skull by means of a blunt object. I think I'll be fine then.

Æana uncurled a little bit, but not all the way. She looked up at him and gave him a weak smile. Suddenly, her focus went from her head to her stomach. It now decided to rebel against her as well. She got up and ran to the bathroom, getting there with enough time to slide across the floor on her knees to get her mouth above the toilet. She puked a few times, coughing and sputtering at the unexpectedness of her stomach's rebellion.

Æana: Ugh... damn I'm.... glad I don't.... have long..... hair.

Anonymous

Small animal? Blunt object?

Oh wait, those were figures of speech. Thank God... wait that didn't ma- oh hell, any good news was good now, thank God. He hadn't completely fallen back to his old ways, just stumbled. A stumble still wasn't good... but it was better than outright falling. Easier to clean up after. In theory at least.

The ends of his lips pulled back reflexively when she smiled at him, and his eyes widened when she shot off to the bathroom.

What did he expect? She had a hangover, and he needed to get dressed. He had no reason to lie around naked in bed, even if this was home. Home, God Dark was going to have a fucking field day when it learned about this.

If, if Dark learned about this.

Aznimal shook his head rapidly. Dammit, this why Tri-Sept looked down on little errs, they had a way of growing into bigger ones. He would tell Dark, he would tell Arkarian, if he could find him again. But, but first he wanted to find Kure. Just in case, then he would have somewhere to run in case everything else in his life came crashing down. Aznimal groaned and sat up a little more, pulling his boxers from the pile of clothing and slipping them back on.

Anonymous

Once Æana was sure that there was nothing left in her stomach for it to get rid of, she stood back up. She walked over to the sink and washed off her face. She contemplated whether or not to take a shower, but she soon decided that if walking was difficult, showering would be especially so. She sighed and walked back to the bed, stumbling and tripping on the way, but not falling this time. She sat back down on the bed and seeing that Aznimal was redressing, she grabbed her pants and pulled them back on. She then noticed that Aznimal appeared to be in thought. She figured there was no harm in making conversation.

Æana: Whatcha thinkin' about?