Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lost in a familar world (Private)

Started by Anonymous, August 24, 2007, 03:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A tall slender girl of seventeen walked into the city of Reajh it was early evening so most of the crowd had disspeared within the warmth and comfort of thier homes. "Hmm must be nice having a home" Ai thought brushing a stray lock of her long fawn hued hair out of her violet eyes. Her blue pendant swayed as she walked a slender hand clutched it, she was unable to remember anything about her past or why the pendant she kept was so dear to her. She looked at the sun which was beginning to set beneath the orange and pink horizion."It's getting late I'll have to find somewhere to stay before it gets too dark" she said to herself and kept walking.

A bird who has lost it's wings can no longer fly
             But a girl who has lost her memories can no longer
             find her way , she is lost in the world which was she once called
             her home.

Sakura's mind creations
    Ai: Amnesic girl searching for her lost memories
    Fiona: Hyperactive kitsune healer
    Cael:Fiona's companion , guardian/big brother
    Carea:Runaway Illegal experiment.

Anonymous

It was a risk walking in Connnlaoth, but life without any risks was boring. Rime walked through the city, faintly contemptuous. So this was the city that hunted magic users. She had expected better.

It was a pleasant enough place, much to her astonishment. From the tales that her sources had brought her, she had expected a dark and gloomy city, where Mordecai prowled and swords flashed, ending the lives of those who knew the ancient mysteries. It was certainly growing darker by the minute; the sun was setting, after all. As for the rest...well, the city seemed rather cheerful to her, and she hadn't seen any hunters or swords.

She paused, seeing a girl, perhaps around seventeen. It wasn't the girl that attracted her attention, but the stone in her hand. It was so pretty, a deep blue. She watched the pendant, entranced by its movements like a serpent by a snake charmer's flute.

Anonymous

Ai turned her head around feeling eyes on her she saw another girl . She then realized that the girl wasn't looking at her but her pendant , "Hello my name is Ai what's yours?".

ooc:sry about the short post writers block :evil:

Anonymous

Rime mumbled something incoherent. She was barely aware that the other girl was talking to her; all she could see was the pretty pendant. She wanted one just like it; maybe she would steal it later.

It was fortunate that no thieves saw her; she would have been an easy mark. The pendant was all that she focused on. She blinked suddenly, remembering where she was. She silently berated herself; not paying attention in Reajh of all places could lead to her death. She had no desire to find out whether or not there was an afterlife waiting for her. She studied the girl, keeping her gaze away from the pendant.

Remembering what the other girl had said, she answered, "I'm Rime. Where'd you get the pendant from?" She hoped that she hadn't kept the other waiting too long for an answer.

Anonymous

She smiled sadly " I don't know I can't remember anything about my past or where I got this , I'm sorry" Ai said then in a happier tone she added " It's very nice to meet you Rime do you live around here?" her hands left the pendant to brush a strand of light brown hair behind her ear.

Anonymous

Rime tried to look sympathetic and failed completely. Surely it was better to have no memories than many unpleasant memories. She didn't really understand the preoccupation with identity that many people seemed to have. If you want to know who you are, just look down.

She considered several answers to the girl's question, all of them lies. She settled for one of the more creative ones. "I live outside of the city." she lied blithely. "My family owns a farm in the family. We own sheep, and we're here to sell wool." Rime knew nothing about farming, as her statement made clear. This wasn't the time to shear sheep.

"So, you want a tour of the city?" she offered. "I've been here a lot, and I can show ou the attractions if you like." Another lie. This was Rime's first time here, although she saw no reason to let that deter her. It just meant that they would end up doing a lot more wandering. The darkness and the robbers that surely lurked within didn't faze her either.