Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Rhi-Rhi's Harem

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2007, 09:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Although I already showed this to Rhi-Rhi, I thought I might share with you guys a sketch-dump of some characters of Rhi-Rhi - they are just so cute, I had to draw them!

P. S.: Please click on the picture to see its full-size, if you cannot. The resized version looks... er... retarded.

Anonymous

Homg.

Your much much MUCH more talented than me. XD

I luurv them all.

Anonymous

Yay for Niamh, Demaht, and Beatrid! Mwahahaha! Sadly, only one of them is my bish, and that's Beatrid. Oddly enough >_>

Ahem!

Anyways, I lurve it so! I'm sure Rhi will too!

Anonymous

Thank you both. :) I'm glad you like it!

Rhi-Rhi already saw 'em, which makes me a happy poor artist!

Anonymous

I probably should have seen that part but I'm a tired panda so I didn't. ahems. Right!

All artists are poor artists though. Except that Da Vinci fellow. Or was he? Bah, I bet he'd be a god today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ShizukuTonderui"All artists are poor artists though.
So true. :( My wallet wails.

Anonymous

Aye, mine has screamed itself to sleep for many a fortnight. Not that I'm an artist, I just like to buy new stuff >_> New...expensive...ebil stuff.

Anonymous

XD!! Yeah, materialism sucks. But the money, it feels so good. Yes, the money must be ours, precciiousss.

Anonymous

All of my money making ideas would get me in trouble with the UN, so I hafta get a /normal/ job with /normal/ people. No plutonium, no radioactive isotopes, no cryogenics or anything! Not even nitroglycerin or anything fun like that.

Hafta get a drivers license first >_> Canada sucks for licenses.

Anonymous

I need to get myself to get driving lessons too. But, dang, they're expensive. *Grabs a shovel.* Honey, I'm going gold-diggin'.