Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I"m just sick of it.

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2007, 08:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Okay.. everytime... I go to start rping on this site again I get pushed away. Somebody says "Yeah.. we'll rp with you and such and then they dissapear for about two months on end. Is somebody willing to stick to rping with me? I only have two character's right now because I delted most of them. But one of them is awaiting a character to come back and the one just got out of a horrible ordeal. I need someone to rp with... becuase I'm starting to get mad that they'll say "Yeah I'll rp with you, and then leave and don't send me a message back. "

Anonymous

Yes! *insert choir of angels!*

I am *oh so willing* to rp with you! I'm persistant, impatient, and too perky for my own good sometimes! Fear me! Or... don't... you know... whatever floats your boat. Heh... But seriously, I will friggin rp with you until your eyes weep tears of blood and your ears pop off the side of your head and dance the can-can.

Anonymous

OMG I finally founnnnd somebody. Really.. I am up for anything. I'll even make a new character if I have to. But I'm just so tiered of it because I start off topics, they get okay or really good, andd then somebody leaves.

What do you have in mind.

I only have to characters, and one I actually want to wait a little longer because I already asked somebody to join a thread with her and they said they would soon. But Kimiko is open. And if you don't want to rp with her than I can soooo make a character. But I'm not that good with guys, to tell you the truth.

Kimiko is a girl/woman who had gone on a long quest to find her parent's lost belonging, which a murderous band of ice people/villains stole. yadada.. she had gotten sick one time, and she had lost sight in one eye, so now it's clouded over. She is as you would picture her with black velvet hair and and crimson brown eyes. She wears kimonos and suchs.

And yes.. I spell horribly, but I'll make sure to check them before I post.

What do you say?

Anonymous

Right on!

*PMs her charachters to you*

Meeting one of my three mercs (marda, nemo, or rain) could be fun, or if she did not mind a creepy person, Charion would be a good choice...

I've always wanted to do a dragon-human rp, and I'd like to play the dragon... hee... I'm up for anything.

Anonymous

I'm sorry Cat! ^^; Check my new message I pm'd you with the other day. I had some ideas about Lazuli and Kimiko. I think the fact their journey keeps getting stalled with all these little battles and all these random minions is killing my muse. ^^;; I've had trouble I think with the plot being stuck and not going anywhere and would like to get them out of this "stall" they've been in. With no ice women (lol) or like random little minions that hurts my brain sometimes, it makes the thread a little too complicated I think. ^^; Anyway I've had some revived ideas on what to do with Lazuli and considered what you told me in your last pm. Sorry took me so long to get back to with that btw.

Anonymous

Look, I've been dealing with college, banks not giving me loans, and immature roommates who fear that if they leave their closets unlocked, I'll go in and steal their things. Not only that, but I could be on the verge of losing my job only because I'm stressed and not able to pay attention to what the hell I'm doing.

So to have another person start yelling about something as trivial as this...

I'm gonna stop before I say anything else.

Anonymous

o.o eerrrrrrr... ookay then.... I take it this is behind the scenes stuff?