Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Lupine Love

Started by Anonymous, September 12, 2007, 05:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The mellow flap of leathery wings resounded over the forest, surrounding the Kingdom of Adela. A set of lupine ears twitched upon hearing a nearby stream. This gave the brown furred brute the idea to divert his flight path towards the stream. After a few more moments of being airborne through the trees, the lycanthropic form landed next to the flowing water. He folded his wings back and lightly swayed his elongated tail from side to side. The draconic wolf looked around before placing the lithe shewolf body down on a grass patch, next to a large rock.
Backing away slowly, the draconic wolf moved towards the stream. He crouched by the water to dip his viciously clawed hands into the water in a cup shape. Once his brown furred hands were filled with water, he quickly pulls his hands to his face to lightly splash the water on himself. Once slightly damp, he began to rub the water into his lupine facade. Perhaps he felt he needed a bath.

Anonymous

The she-wolf slept for a long while...perhaps an hour or so, until finally her eyes fluttered open. She lay there gazing up at the emerald leaves, through which light sifted and shimmered. She was in a rather shady spot next to a large stone. She stretched, arching her back and pointing her toes. Oddly she felt as though the breeze were touching her, though she was certain...

...the shewolf looked down to discover that her clothes were shredded. Small scraps dangled and there was a broad piece that covered her more intimate regions. She crossed an arm over her chest and drew her knees up slightly. She blushed.

"Mmm....Slash?"

Anonymous

A pair of chocolate brown eyes opened when the barer of the said eyes heard his name. The brown furred being slightly moved his head so that his full view was on the lithe female. A smile meets his canine lips as he stretches with his back against the large rock. His wings stretch out as well.
"Good morning..." He manages through his stretch. Slash was happy. He was happy to see Baywolf. Even if it were next to impossible, she came back. The draconic wolf could not ask for anything more.

Anonymous

Baywolf ducked her head shyly, tightening her arms about herself. She knew his eyes were on her, and she shivered, her slight body chilled.

"Slash...I am a bit cold..."

She adjusted her position, coming to a sitting pose, a scrap of cloth drifting off her silky shoulder, leaving it bare.

Her large pink eyes blinked at him. Beneath her fur, she blushed.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

Anonymous

Slash's smile failed to leave his lupine facade, even after the shewolf had questioned him about his staring. He said nothing for a reply and soon stood up to walk towards her. He then sat down next to her and edged himself closer to her lithe frame. Without touching her or moving too close, he stretches a single leathery wing out to drape around her shoulders. At this time, he finds it necessary to answer her question.
"I'm finding it hard to believe that you are here before me. I've missed you so much, Baywolf..."

Anonymous

She blinked at Slash.

"But...

...who...

am I?"

She turned away from him, trying to remember. Faint whisps of memory edged toward the forefront of her mind.

"Remind me again..." her voice was barely above a whisper.

Anonymous

It seemed as if Baywolf's memory has yet to recover fully. Even still, Slash now knew who she really was. Without any exchange of words or a proper answer to the shewolf's question and request, the draconic wolf gently reached up to grab hold of her face. Within an instant, Slash pressed his lips against hers, hoping that a longing kiss from him would help jog her memory.

Anonymous

Baywolf's eyes widened at the surprise felt when the dracowolf closed in on her. When his lips met hers they widened further, though it was hardly possible. She remained suspended, her back slightly arched, muzzle to muzzle with Slash. She remained that way until...

Slash charged forward and lept skyward, beating his wings furiously as he arched higher and higher into the air.
"Slash!" Baywolf cried, watching him sail higher and higher into the air.

As Slash beat closer and closer to the enormous visage of Faydon, flames seemed to streak from his fur. His wings folded slightly, he gain speed as he arched straight toward Faydon's heart.

He began to spin, flames erupting around his visage.

"Slash!!!" Baywold screamed.

Baywolf pulled back just enough to murmer the name drifting in from her dream state.

"Slash..."

She leaned into him, her eyes closing, her clawed fingers lifting from their place above her heart to curl around his neck. The cloth she'd been holding came away slightly.

More memories flooded her. Slash piercing Faydon's heart as he completed his fire-spin attack, Baywolf's casting of the Addermoon family attack spell, Dark Moon Tri-Split, which sent a powerful bolt into their mutual enemy, and the shattering of the Addermoon Staff blade. Her chest hurt slightly at this memory, as though the metal fused with her only now dully ached. She remembered herself charging toward Faydon, leaping into the midst of Chaos, to see if Slash were alright.

And he had plucked the Dragon Claw from his neck...

Anonymous

Slash's ears twitched when he heard his own name being repeated from her lips. Much to his surprise, she leaned into him and wrapped her arms around his neck. His arms were soon wrapped around her waist as he pulled her in closer. His still folded wing unfolded and wrapped over Baywolf's free shoulder. He could only welcome every second of this moment. This was something he has been without far too long. The passion ran deep and very mutual. Slash's heart has returned.

Anonymous

Baywolf withdrew and caught her breath.

She laid back against the soft grasses, a slight smile turned on her wolfish maw. She felt oddly happy, whole, even though something was wrong in her heart.

The moment was perfect.

Anonymous

A massive wave of relief had rushed over Slash in the last few moments. His years of emptiness and being alone had been filled in an instant. He was more than overjoyed. The draconic wolf leaned back on the rock with Baywolf constantly flooding his mind. He could only look upon her lithe frame as she laid on the grass before him.
"I love you..." Slash smiled brightly when he spoke those three words. Something he has never said his whole life. Back in his homeland, he was too concerned with saving the lands, that he never stopped to look at his surroundings. He never halted to open his emotions that were canned inside of himself. He never really knew what he had beside him the whole time he fought until he had lost it. Time to start over.

Anonymous

Baywolf sighed and cuddled into his furry chest, breathing the loamy scent of the earth and his musky scent. She closed her eyes, feeling his warmth spread through her.

After a moment she pulled away from Slash. She looked at him with ultimate sorrow in her eyes.

"But...I'm damaged....I'm a monster."

Anonymous

Slash only smiled in response to Baywolf's sudden sorrow. He placed his gentle furred hand under she chin and lightly pulled her face close to his so that he could kiss her once more. It wasn't lasting, but it was enough to be cherished.
"You are no more of a monster than myself, my love." He noted with his kind words. He smiled again as he gazed into her eyes, still holding her chin with his gentle hand.