Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Brains! Brains brains, brains!

Started by Anonymous, November 30, 2007, 01:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Graaagh! Its zombie time, people! I wanna start a zombie survival rp, and I need

1) Lots of zombies. Npc zombies are only so good, but player charachter brain-eaters would be wicked as well! Sentience not neccesary, apply inside!

2) civilians just trying to survive! Oh joy, the survival! We need alot of these too :3

3) some kind of military personelle, or warriors, or fearless people, to combat teh zombies!

No (braaaaaaaaains!) no gain! Lets kick this monkey!

Anonymous

I have a couple of spare characters, Sikke who is military personnel (he's a Mordecai) and a fearless warrior (well mage) Cirau

Anonymous

OH JOYS!

I'm in like a million threads right now, but zombies is one I just can't resist. I'm in.

Anonymous

All of my characters are engaged at the moment....but dear lord. I can never say no to zombies! Zombies are the best thing ever! Count me in!

Anonymous

I could create one of any of the three categories. I'd totally be up for some zombie-stabbin', brain eatin', or fleeing in terror.

Anonymous

Arrite! Lets get it spaced nicely, so there are lots of zombies, a decent number of normal people, and very, very few military people, so the military people have to try and protect the normal people, while the zombies will amass hordes and siege them and stuff! Sound wicked?

Anonymous

Sorry it took so long to notice the post x.x;, but I can fill whichever gap ends up needing another char... either of the three sounds kick ass... because if you are a zombie you get to kill stuff, and either of the other two can become zombies muahahah x.x; -shushes self-

Anonymous

Mm, this would be the first zombie thread I ever participated in, but count me in! Mah shapeshifter character could be the one throwing sarcastic comments everywhere while alternately fighting and running.

XD

Anonymous

Okay! I'm thinking we need 3 military people, or people who can fight right off the bat. for those military people, we need 5 or 6 civilians, or people that need protecting, and twice that number combined zombies. Roles that aren't filled can be npc charachters

So then! Roles! Keep in mind, depending on the roleplay, the number of zombies, soldiers, and civilians WILL vary as the zombies are destroyed, feed upon and infest the remaining mortals, or civilians become militant to protect themselves.

Let's make this clear, though: I don't want any powerful charachters, beings that can summon lucifer or something wild like that... I want to integrate a horror element into this, make it a desperate, frantic thing; that's the only way it will be fun for us!

Soldiers (this number will probably not change too much)
--
--
--

Civilians (This number WILL shrink)
--
--
--
--
--
--

Zombies (this number WILL grow)
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

Anonymous

I am really happy playing any of the options. Or more then one of the options ^.^ So I can fill whatever roles are needed

Anonymous

Sadly I've got to pull out for now O.o I'm totally swamped with Uni assignments at the moment >.<

Anonymous

I've got a character who'd make the perfect soldier, I'm also happy to fill zombie roles when needed too.

Anonymous

I will throw my hat into the ring... the undead ring!
.. STOP EATING MY HAT DAMN IT!
can someone get me a new hat?

Anonymous

Ooh, can I be a civilian that doesn't need much protecting?
I mean, an assassin hardly protects others. Unless there's something in it for her.

Anonymous

Well... technically, this will be a smaller town... I'm not sure theres gonna be much work for an assassin, tell ya the truth... but if you really can find a reason, thats cool

Anonymous

Soldiers (this number will probably not change too much)
-- Twitchy
-- Smileyhat
-- Ferver Darkblade

Civilians (This number WILL shrink)
-- (me)
-- ZombieCzarina
-- arrasailsup
-- Smileyhat
--
-- Ferver Darkblade

Zombies (this number WILL grow)
-- Raron
-- Zombieczarina
-- (me)
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

I just need people who are zomzoms not to let the other players know what is going on, for it would ruin the suspense... Oh, and don't put any charachters in that you wouldnt mind becoming undead for a little while ^^

Anonymous

:P I made the chars for the two slots you got me down for muahahaa... hopefully you are pleased -bow bow-

Anonymous

*pokepoke*

So what's the deal? When is this gonna go down? I could use some zombie action!

Anonymous

Soon as I collect enough Pikos (general unit of imagination :3 ) I'll get this rolling... I want this to be really good though, so I'm working myself silly trying to get better.