Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pretty faces lie well... (ferver darkblade/ Open)

Started by Anonymous, February 05, 2008, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She rolled her eyes at his comments about addictions far to used to the whole make believe I care about your well being speach from people who much rather see her crumble because it would cause more amusement to themselves but felt like they would be a bad person if they didn't try to 'lead her in the right direction.' He sour mood was soon ended though when Zach played the little gentleman handing her his coat and offering to go inside.

"I know. But I'm fine really."

She handed him his coat back... she may have had a slight lack in the average morals department but she would have simply felt awful if he got sick because she had taken his coat.

"Plus. Handing that to me could prove dangerous. I have a habbit of stealing friends clothing. Coats, hats, belts, pants, shirts... pretty much anything's game."

Anonymous

"Ok then"

Amazingly he didn't really go for another lecture, he merely slipped his coat back on with a grin to her.

"It's not stealing if I offer it to ya silly"

He mused lightly, he had noticed the eye roll earlier, "Hey like I said I know I worry to much so don't let me bother you, anyway... this was a lot more fun than just sitting around and watching the rain from inside, what other crazy ideas you got cooked up in there, stealing signs and putting them on the wrong building, or putting buckets above doorways so it spills on the people that open them?"

Anonymous

“No, but if I take it there’s a very good chance that you’ll never get it back.�

She chuckled at his comment about road signs and buckets. He was a generally funny guy.

“Psh. That’s stuff I was doing when I was just a little kid. Lately I dance in the rain, gamble, and play constant games of life or death while under a very large consumption of alcohol.�

She had such a serious tone to her voice that it would be hard to tell whether or not she was kidding.

Anonymous

"That sounds an awful lot like my 'brother' well except he gets paid to play with life and death"

He tilted his head to one side, "Well that and he isn't really addicted to hugs, it's mostly whiskey and smoking"

He didn't really seem phased by the potential of her words being the truth. In terms of these sorts of things he tended to become a bit detached in terms of his reactions.

Anonymous

“Yummmmm whiskey….�

Her smile was almost evil before she cocked her head to the side and spoke again.

“I’m bored. Got anything interesting up those sleeves of yours?�

She made a mock gesture to looking up his sleeves.

Anonymous

"The likeness is almost disturbing"

He laughed at her comment on the drink, a grin issued as she peered up his sleeves.

"Well I have my arms up them right now, you sounded like you wanted a drink, I'll be happy to buy you one... but I drink ale not whiskey"

He made a grossed out look at the mention of the word.

Anonymous

“No no… You don’t have to buy me a drink… I was just bored. Plus. If I wanted a free drink I could get them from peoples whose money I didn’t mind taking quite easily looking like this.�She laughed at herself while looking down at her drenched form a sudden thought coming threw her head.

“Actually… Wanna bet on it?�

She stuck her hand out to shake on whatever bet they made a purely wicked smile spreading across her face.

Anonymous

"Yeah I see what you mean" He commented with a little laugh, "Some of us aren't lucky enough to have perverts willing to buy us drinks y'know" He tilted his head on the bet, he knew he'd lose to her on it, but still he thought it would be hillarious to watch her scamming a few of the patrons.

He offered her a hand a gave an equally wicked grin in return a nice firm shake issued. "Alright it's on"

Anonymous

Even after he shook her hand she kept a firm grip on it.

“So what do I get if I win and what do you want if you do?�

In her opinion it was just silly to make a bet with nothing to bet on… then again she was a bit of a gambling fanatic.

Anonymous

"UH well I've never really been much of a gambler.... any ideas?"

He tilted his head to the side slightly, "Uh... hugs, a round of drinks, uh...well I'm drawing a blank here"

He squinted his eyes as if in deep thought scratching the side of his head lightly with a free hand.

Anonymous

“Come on. It’s not that hard to come up with something you want from me… but if you insist we can go with the usual round of drinks.�

She shook the hand that was still clasped in her own eyes nearly challenging him to suggest something else. Abelia had a bad habit of getting extremely competitive, and as much trouble as its gotten her into it’s earned her plenty more than enough money to compensate for it.

Anonymous

The challenge in her eyes got an equally fiery peer back by his, "Well in that case, if you lose I get a kiss from you" He shook back.

"What on earth you'd want from me I have not idea but name it" He said with a smirk while in the back of his mind regretting leaving such a broad range of choices for her, considering he was fairly postitive he was going to lose this bet.

Anonymous

The fiery look in his eyes and the smirk was enough for her to give herself half a moment to think of something challenging. The answer soon found her and came out of her pretty pink lips.

“Fine. You win you get a kiss. I win. I get to meet your brother.�

She figured that this ‘brother’ of his first of all sounded like her type of guy and second of all the fact of possible and most likely sibling rivalry of some kind could produce an odd if interesting spark from Zach. The whole jealousy bit. She almost felt bad doing this to Zach who had been nothing but sweet to her so far, but her competitiveness was too overbearing for that thought to last long.

“Do we still have a deal?�

Anonymous

"Wh.." He tilted his head to one side, "Why on earth would you want to meet my sloach of a brother... , oh well if that's what you want to win then so be it.

"As weird as your definition of winnings are... sure we do" He nodded lightly towards her, in the back of his mind pondering exactly how she would react to his horribly random brother.

Anonymous

She gave his hand a final and firm shake before letting go and strutting away with her graceful walk and gentle swaying of hips towards the bar. When she reached the door she turned to give Zach a little wink before walking in with all the confidence in the world.

“It is absolutely freezing out there.�

She let her control go and actually thought about how cold she was causing herself to shiver as she rubbed one hand over the opposite arm causing her chest to squish together quite noticeably in the soaked shirt whenever her hand moved higher on her arm.

Anonymous

The few men that didn't take note when she walked in took note upon her words. Though they tried to be rather discrete by peering out of the corners of their eyes at the woman as she tried to warm up. Only a few seconds of awkward hesistance before one approached her and the others silently swore to themselves for not doing it first.

They were all putty in her hands the only thing left for her to do now was just ask for a drink, and she'd probably end up with enough booze to put a liquor store to shame.

Anonymous

She smiled sweetly at the bartender before asking the man shaking his head at her with a sweet smile he was all but too used to her games by now… but was just as well too amused by them to stop it in any way shape or form by now. Abelia noted all the eyes upon her and waited until she saw the man aproaching her close enough to ear shot before asking for her drink.

“Can I please have a shot of whiskey?�

After Zach had mentioned it she had been nearly drooling at the thought of the drink. Wow... she really was a terrible alcoholic.

Anonymous

The man nodded to the bartender when she stated her request, "So babe, what's a lovely little pet like you doing in such a dreadful place as this" He practically drooled as he spoke to her.

Zach was cursing himself for taking the bet, he was horribly embarassed by his brothers antics, but a deal was a deal. He would wait till she finished to guide her to him.

Anonymous

Abelia was very well aware of her affect on men but at least most had the control not to act like the guy standing beside her. It took a lot of will power for her not to laugh at him let alone his question and her response was simple. She shot back the whiskey a familiar burning sensation rushing down her throat and slowly moving downward until it hit her stomach. She licked her lips before responding.

“Getting a drink.�

The bar tender chuckled at this new approach. She was usually much more likely to flirt with the idiots who bought her drinks but he knew just as well that any other response was reasonably likely as well. She didn’t wait for the man’s response. Not caring one bit what he thought of her or her answer. She won her bet and she was simply beaming with a harsh pride.

“Thank you.�

She smiled and touched her hand against his lightly in a polite gesture not wanting to be horribly mean.

Anonymous

Zach made his way in with a rather grumpy look on his face as the man left Abelia, amazingly he had caught the hint by her first comment.

"So you want me to get him now, or would you rather suprise him" He commented drumming his fingers on the table lightly.

"Y'know he isn't anything but a random old drunk that doesn't do anything but drag trouble everywhere he goes right?"

His 'brother' was barely older than him but he still always made him seem like some poor old drunk man when he spoke of him.