Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What it Is

Started by Anonymous, February 10, 2008, 07:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

<center>Pain</center>

What is pain but glorification of the body?  Your blood swells to the surface of the flesh that binds you to this world, and you feel a release.  No longer do thoughts haunt you of the past, or things that you wish to do.  Release.  Who can argue that releasing oneself from this world of pain with pain is against the foundations of mankind?  We all need an outlet, why not let pain be one.  With pain, one will not succumb to the weakness that is man, and they will know what it truly means to be alive.  Pain brings forth the will to live, the will to carry on.  There are those of us in this world of weak minded individuals that have stumbled across this sort of ‘mediation’.  A slice of flesh, the rosy color that accompanies the blood, God it’s exhilarating.  Pangs of hunger go away, thirst is no longer known, and the will to continue is even stronger.

For if I can feel this painâ€"intensified by the pleasure of knowing I bring itâ€"can I not feel love in this same manner?  

Some needlessly take their wretched lives from this world, forever sealing their fate amongst those flowing through the astral planeâ€"I ask you this:  Why take your life when you can enhance it?  Enhance it through the blood that flows through your being, or even be creative and think of other ways to bring forth pain to a body that is only as strong as you make it.  Think of defying hunger, thirst, or even love.  Make it feels as if tendrils of barbed wire are ebbing through your body, reaching your heart and soul, tearing you apart.  When you finish a task and know that you are above it, you will feel as if you could conquer the world.  Now don’t believe that you can allow your health to waver, for to be powerful in a world of weak minded individuals you must know how to take care of your body.  Removing body parts for pleasurable pain is not something that one should even considered, for that mars the body far too much for what we are interested in.

“What are we interested in?â€? you may ask yourself as you continue reading.  We are interested in strengthening our will as mankind.  For far too long we give in to pleasures that destroy us, take us from what we were.  Look at the men and women of ages passed, they were not weak, they were strong.  And what did they have to endure, pain.  Everyday their bodies would ache with pain, both on a physical and spiritual level.  Loved ones died everyday and work was more manual then what it is today.  People have lost what pain is, and thus we have become weak in our ways.  No longer do we stand by our beliefs, because we are afraid of the pain that it may bring usâ€"or we may not be politically correct.  Well I tell you now, there is nothing to fear but fear itself.  Fear is created by the mind, especially when you have gone into a comfortable atmosphere.

Why would you want to leave your humble home, you’re comfortable there?

People should realize that that home will not be there in days to come.  People should realize that someday they may have to live with pain.  Those of us who cannot handle it, well look at the statistics.  People commit suicide everyday because the pain of the world bears too much on their shoulders.  Why not ease the pain with pain; mother always told me to fight fire with fire.  Once you have calloused your physical being to the world around you, there will be no reason to fall into pain and give yourself up to an unknown worldâ€"and for you believers out there, tell me where your god is.   I haven’t seen God for my entire life, he has not been there to aid me, you know what has?  Pain.  It has always been there, taking my shoulder and helping me along the unbeaten path.  Without it I cannot live, and I just realized that recently.  Pain is what drives humankind to keep on keeping on, and without it we will fall and destroy ourselves.

We are too scared of the unknown and what may be.  We are too scared to live our homes and go out into the world to experience what may be.  Look at those who are homeless, I say they have more willpower then the rest of us.  They know pain to an extent beyond any other creature on this earth.  They will tear each other apart for food or money, ignoring the pain they bring themselves or the other that they are battling.  Those people are the warriors of today’s world, they are the ones who will live when this world decides to give-up on the ever dying race of humanity.  We have lost our passion, lost our need to live.   Look at the children with cancer, their bodies riddled with pain, but do their faces show it?  No.  Then look at the rich business man who just had a falling out with the stock markets, what does he do?  Jumps off a building to ‘off’ himself.  Now wouldn’t that child with cancer love to have the life that man just threw away?  God, what wasteful beings we are.

Remember that this body is yours, what you do with it will change your life forever.  You can sit around, enjoying the pleasures of life that will soften your heart and body, or you can accept that which is pain.  You can bring in the pain of the world, know what it is, and breath it in deeply.  We no long live in a society where pain is known by every man, and those who know it will be the strong ones.  Those who do not will die in the world, never knowing what awaited them in the life they gave-up.  Please consider the life that you are living, is it worth everything in the world?  Are you doing everything you can to enhance the world around you?  If you are not, take a long hard look in the mirror at who you are, and consider this…  Do I need this pain?

Anonymous

*stare, blink, stare*

That made my soul feel empty. You put a lot of thought into this, hmm?

Anonymous

.....................................It's depressing.

But I like it! It really showed your emotions, and I think it spoke deeply.

Now, you young man........ Don't EVER scare us again! Nae and I were wondering if you, like, commited sucide or something, and you come back writing depressing pieces like this???? It's.... It's....

Grrrrrrrr........ >.>.>.>.>