Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A little... To happy.

Started by Anonymous, February 29, 2008, 12:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A large smile was plastered on Taeos face. This was great! He was out! For good! Taeo pumped a clothed arm into the air, his little tree-frog familiar, Ebo, rolled its big yellow eyes and stuck its self firmly to the crook of his shoulder and neck, flickering its dragonfly wings. Taeo, an ice demon, had been forbidden from leaving his winter home. But he left. And he was so freaking happy! His breath came out in white clouds, even though it was nearly summer, a throw back to having a freezing body temperature. Taeo, happy as a clam, strolled through the forest, heading towards... Anywhere really, he didn't need to eat sleep or drink, so he could travel to the ends of the earth as long as he stayed out of the desert. Of course, his got tired, he just couldn't sleep, and after a very long walk away from home, he was pretty tired.

Stretching, Taeo found a comfy looking spot on the ground at the base of a tree. Perfect! It was in the shade, how great was that? He vaguely wondered if everything on Upside was as great as comfy grass in the shade of a tree. He could think of a few things that would ruin his day, Ebo mouthing on being one, and the other being so far fetched it didn't really bother him. The chance of getting trampled on were slim to none in a deserted far-away place like this. Ebo gave a small dainty ribbit and crawled onto his chest to look up at him once Taeo sat down, she flicked her little wings and gave a froggy smile up at him.

She could talk, but apparently she didn't feel like gracing Taeo with her cute litte froggy voice. Taeo gave a roll of his dark-blue eyes and huffed, crossing his arms over his chest, and tilted his head up. " The sun light dancing through the trees is pretty, eh, Ebo?" All she did was croak and crawl under his shirt. Like him, she was a freezing creature, only she felt ill when she got to warm, so she usually hid herself against his freezing skin. "Fine, I didn't want your opinion anyway."

Anonymous

Inumisha wanderd around. Not knowing where to go, inumisha came across a man under a tree. She stepped on a twig startling herself, then jumped behind a tree before the mab could see her. ' i hope he didnt see me' she though

Anonymous

Like all demons. Taeo had a good sense of... Everything really. Except maybe touch, his hands were always a little numb. With his head down like it was, it probably looked like he was sleeping, of course when the twig snapped he quickly looked up, and Ebo took off from under his clothes to fly around and scout out any troubles. Blinking her big yellow eyes she shook her little froggy head and looked towards Taeo. "It seems to be the wind." For a tiny frog, she was rather sophisticated lady-like voice. Taeo got up anyway, she didn't have the best eyesight, but she was good fodder to snatch and eat if anything was there... Just kidding.

Getting up and looking around, his breath coming out in its white cold puffs, he blinked, sniffed and looked around again. He saw her, how could he not? She was fairly obvious in a sea of dark brown and green. He simple raised an eyebrow, which couldn't been seen anyway because of the red bandana. "Um... Miss? Would you like me to leave this place? I didn't know anyone was doing... Um... Anything... " His voice put emphasis on the anything, suggesting that he meant more than that in a rather dirty way, " with a tree." Taeo, being the polite man that he was, cleared his throat. Ebo reperched herself on his shoulder, and he just stood there staring in the direction the person with the tree was, swaying from side to side on his feet, his hands in the slight pockets of his pants.

Anonymous

Peaking her head around the side of the tree she said "n-no...." Inumisha was blushing and nervouse. The wind blew gently, swishing her hair around. "im just.....wondering" When she realy ment to say lost. Coming out from around the tree, she said. " My names Inumisha"
Her silver-white hair glistend in the sunlight. And so did her golden-yellow eyes.
"Im actually looking for the frost kingdom....I need a treaty signed." She looked enderingly at him. "I dont suppose u know here it is do you?"

Anonymous

(( I have a very small favour.. ._. Could you not use chat-speak and... write out the word you? Pretty please? x3 ))

He stood. Hands on his hips, his black-blue hair peaking out from under the red bandana and covering half of his right eye. Taeo simply watched her, well, at least his appearance didn't scream demon quite like hers did. He gave a friendly smile and Ebo slid back under his shirt to hang out on his cool chest. Pursing his lips and making a smacking noise before licked them and blew out a breath that came out cool and white. He didn't offer up a wrapped up hand in greeting, just nodded his head, smirking slightly to himself, wondering just what to do. Introduce himself? Mention that he's never heard of a frost kingdom? Say that they were in a forest and the cold places were probably up north? Or maybe very down south? Taeo was surprised he knew that much about this funny round planet.

Smiling at her politely, showing off razor sharp canines, probably as cold as ice, like his skin and tongue. "Lovely meeting you, Inumisha, you have a lovely name." A curt and polite bow and Taeo straighted himself up looked around again, bah, might as well give his name, too, He'd die if she started calling him Frosty or something. " I'm Taeo.." He paused  and pulled down neck of his shirt, to reveal the frog on his chest, "And this is Ebo,"  then he blinked at her. Frost kingdom? Huh? His black blue hair and eyes were uncommon for his cold home, everyone usually being fair haired and blue-eyed. " A treaty?" If they were thinking of the same place, then he might have known where it is. Not anymore, because it wasn't exactly of this particular world. "What kind of treaty?"

Anonymous

"Nice to meet you Taeo. And Ebo. Its a treaty between my kingdom and theirs. Im looking for the palace Garthron.... im supposed to meet with a representatve from the palace"
Inumisha looked around frustratedly."So far I havent seen anyone yet..." She then looks back at you as the wind picked up."What about you? Why are you here?"

Anonymous

Taeo moved an arm over his face to sheild his eyes from the wind. This was some pretty random wind, Taeo closed his eyes for a moment before sighing and looking around. There was trees, more trees and hey, even more trees. Blinking owlishly at her, curious as to what kingdom something as funny looking as her came from. He knew enough about this place, the kingdoms and their leaders, he had to have done at least a little research before hopping over here, he just didn't know where the hell any of these places where.

"Well, what kingdom are you from...? Must be pretty backwaters to think there's a kingdom here. It's... It's a forest. That's it. mostly."

He looked around quickly.

"At least, i think its mostly forest."

Anonymous

"Well..." Inumisha began. "Lets just say my kingdom is far from here." Inumisha smiled. "Well, I guess i might be in the wrong place. Maby... Do you think you could help give me directions?"
Smiling still, she walked over to him. But stopped a yard away from him. She could feel a cold chill go down her back. 'What is he?' She thought. 'A demon'

Anonymous

A wide smile and he tossed his head to the side. The dark spikes of his hair bounced and he brushed the red bandana that was across his forehead, covering right above his dark blue eyes. Giving a soft 'hmm' noise and looking around, Taeo runed around looked up, and then turned and faced the girl, Inumisha again. "Well, Kitty-Girl, I can point you in four directions." He moved towards her, leaned and placed a hand on her shoulder, so his arm was behind her back. Pointing forward, he smiled and said "In this direction, we have trees." He moved, and turned her along with him so they they were facing to the side. "And more trees." Another half turn, "Even more lovely green trees." Yet another half turn, "Then some more trees over there."

Even through all the cloth between them, his freezing flesh would probably give her a chill. The white bandages wrapped around his arms kept him from freezing things on contact, not from making them cold. "I'm afraid I don't know any directions, Kitty-Girl, I can walk with you though, if you like." He offered and smiled at her and took a step away, flashing a bright smile before blowing a breath out this one a white puff of air, just like every other breath he took and breathed out.

Anonymous

Inumisha looked at him angrily....The cold chilled her alright, but she payed no mind. "Don't ever call me kitty girl...I am a half dog demon vampyre..." She looked around. "And yes, I could use some help...." Her face sofened. "Please...." The wind slowly began to die down.

Anonymous

A smirk graced his pale lips. Ha. He took a tentative sniff towards her after she said she was a vampire. She didn't smell like one. Taeo blinked at her and looked down. Everyone who's left had come back and told him of all the amazing things they've seen. They mentioned once or twice that vampires, an undead anything, smelled like an old house and drank blood to 'live'.

She didn't really smell like an old house at all. Which was probably for the better, leaning away he figured that he could call her Kitty Girl to piss her off or maybe because she didn't smell like a wet dog, either. Placing his hands on his hips, he looked her up and down and pursed his lips. "Well, you look like a kitty girl." His eyes on her ears, his dark blue looking into her eyes, he smiled. "I'm... Well... You can guess what I am." He flashed a sharp smile and stretched before starting to walk.
"So, you've got a treaty going for a kingdom very very far away from your own... They can't possibly pose a threat... So what's the treaty really for...?"

Politics didn't really interest Taeo at all, but silence when there was more than himself made him nervous so he kept his hands on his waist, so he didn't touch anything, and kept up with the useless babbling chatting.

Anonymous

Inumisha scowled at him. Do you want proof frosty?" Inumisha frowned. "I beleive, and correct me if i am wrong. You are an Ice demon? No? And the treaty is for somthing of importance. And confidential. "Inumisha closed her eyes and looked away from him, crossing her arms. Then, glacing back at him she said. "You would have to guess what the treaty was before I would tell you anyway."

Anonymous

She kept looking around admiring the beautiful trees around her. Kyoko was going deeper into some dense forest but was unafraid of what might lay ahead. Her curious eyes kept looking around until they rested upon two little black dots that were staring right at her. Jyoji, her little flying squirrel, was sitting on top of Renji's head, (OOC: He is a Yakkal and her mount. There's more info on him in Kyoko's character profile XD) waiting for her to give him one of those delicious little red fruits. She giggled, "another strawberry Jyoji?" The flying squirrel clapped his little hands and could hear him say 'Yes' in her head. She nodded and took out three from a small leather bag. "Here you go" she handed it to Jyoji, ate the other one, and reached towards Renji to give him the last one. She patted him gently on the side of his neck before sitting back up "We have to go back to that place again...second best place to get strawberries..." suddenly her left eye turned dark purple and the right dark blue "Misaki Island will always have the best fruit though, don't you think Jyoji?" There was a hint of sadness in her eyes as memories of her homeland began to flood her mind. Jyoji put his half eaten strawberry down and nudged his little head against her hand, 'Don't be sad'. She smiled again as she patted him softly. "Master Hiroshi and Master Fujitaka were very proud and happy when I told them I wanted to explore the rest of the world" the color of her eyes began to brighten up due to her excitement, "And to record everything I've seen, discovered, and accomplished...we're the first to ever leave Misaki island," she chuckled, "that itself is quite an accomplishment." Renji gave a snort and said in Kyoko's head 'Let's go back to Misaki Island.' Kyoko laughed as soon as she heard that, "Oh come now, Ren-ren, the other lands aren't bad. They're absolutely wonderful. I'm very glad I took a break so I can travel." She looked back at Jyoji who was now wearing the top part of his strawberry as a small hat. She laughed again at the sight of that, "Jyoji, you're so silly" and she picked the rest of the strawberry from his head and handed it back to him.

Kyoko went back to investigating the dense forest. Stopping here and there to look at the trees, plants, and small critters. She was very fascinated with what she was seeing and touching so she wasted no time in getting her notebook out and start recording everything. After a long while she got back up on Renji and kept on riding further. She sighed to herself and began to wonder "Is this place inhabited? I haven't seen anyone for miles...." However as a little more time passed she finally caught sight of two figures from a long distance. Kyoko wasn't sure if she should go up to them or not for they might be busy or want some privacy, so she stood there for a bit to decide what to do.

Anonymous

Sticking his nose up into the air, he looked down at her, sneered and crossed his arms over his chest. Frosty. Pah, if she kept calling him frosty, she'd be Kitty Girl until they parted ways. He didn't care if she was a actually a doggy. He could call her dog, but that seemed a little more... Insulting somehow. Oh well, he didn't care, at least not anymore.  " I don't need any proof, Ma'am." He smiled at her, a mocking sort of grin and the corner of his lip twitched, he hated new people, especially when they had mouths on them. "I might be, or I might be something else entirely." He moved infront of her and held out his arms, the only thing really ice-demonie about him, was that his breath came out in frozen white puffs of air and his arms were covered. Other than that, his hair was a black-blue like his eyes, and his skin was pale, not out of the ordinary for living behind walls and closed doors.

"I don't look like much of an ice demon, do you think so?" He smiled again and continued walking, not really paying attention to anything out and about. It was a nice day, he'd have to be pretty jumpy to freak out and twitch at every movement in the trees. " You're a distraught princess!" He began dramatically, fully mocking and with a sneer in his voice, "Your kingdom is in shambles because of a recent horrific war!" He leered at her and did a pretty twirl, " And the treaty is for... Hmm.. Marriage! You to the weathiest man there to drag your kingdom back up from the wastes of poverty!"

He grinned at her, waggled his eyebrows, which wasn't very noticable because of the bandana, and then continued on walking, not caring for her answer.

((Ghost!! X3 Hop in! Make them notice your character, it's so much more easy to join a thread when you have to really ram into the characters ;P ))

Anonymous

[[ OOC: OK >_< ]]

Kyoko decided to stop standing there like a dummy and just go up to them. A little greeting wouldn't hurt and besides she didn't know where the heck she was. Hopefully, they will she thought.

She gracefully got off from Renji and ordered him to stay. The majestic mount obeyed and began to graze for some grass. Jyoji wanting to come along jumped from Renji's head onto her shoulder.

As she walked towards them she could see a lady with silvery-white hair and a young man with dark hair wearing a bright red bandana. He then started to walk and speak about something, but only caught the last bit of it, "drag your kingdom back up from the wastes of poverty!".

Kyoko wasn't going to ask him what exactly he was talking about for she didn't like to get into other people's business so instead did a lop sided smile and greeted him with a polite, "Hello" and looked over at him and waved at the lady.

"I've been traveling for a long while now and I have no idea where I am," she slid her hood down exposing her serene face more clearly and her left eye was now an olive color while the right was light purple, "would you have any idea where I might be?"

Anonymous

The scent that assaulted his nose, not a bad one but a noticeble one made him turn towards the little lady walking towards them. Blinking owlishly at her, he tweeked his head to the side and stopped moving, waiting for her approach, ready to shoot spikey icicles out of his body. He loved doing that. His pale red lips tweeked into a small smile and he looked down at her and nodded his head to her hello.

His own dark blue eyes stared down into her odd-coloured eyes while she spoke. He blinked at her and her unusual eye colour. "You have lovely eyes!" Taeo observed out loud, smiling brightly at her before turning towards her. His wrapped up arms at his side, Taeo looked around blinking up at the sky before blowing out a long stream of air coming out in white smoke, to unfreeze and become normal air. Taeos body radiated the cold and he moved so he was far too close for comfort. Definetaly in that 'personal bubble' area.

"You, my fair lady, are in..." Taeo paused dramatically, clearing his throat and hold out a hand for her to shake, "A forest." He gave her a cheeky smile and looked up at the trees. His arms and hands were completely wrapped up in cloth, to keep the skin from skin. Taeo couldn't control all of his magical icey powers and had a knack for freezing things on contact, so he was extra cautious and keep his skin covered. The power was non-existent everywhere else, mostly just his limbs, which was good for him  in more ways than one.

"I'm Taeo. Lovely meeting you, This is..." He pulled down the collar of his shirt and showed off a sleeping frog stuck to its chest with wings on it. "Ebo." and this, he moved his hand from his collar to wave his hand in the direction of the girl with funny ears and silver hair, "Is Inumisha, I just met her." He paused, put a finger to his lips and hummed a moment. "Did I mention that you're in a forest and we have no idea where this is, too?" Another smile towards her and he patted her head.

She barely reached his shoulder and he couldn't help but smile again speak "So, since we're all lost, would you like to walk with us? I don't need to eat or sleep, so I could go on forever, but I'm sure you ladies need to stop and... sleep eventually." He quickly rose his hands, "I'm a gentleman, Anyway! I'm babbling. Would you like to travel with me? er... us?"

Anonymous

"You have lovely eyes!" Kyoko eye's widened when he said that and then quickly turned her head sideways so as to avoid eye contact. She didn't handle compliments very well, so with a flushed face Kyoko softly said "thank you." She then slowly turned her face forward but not necessarily to look back at his eyes, but instead towards the freezing air that he breathed out...

'He's not human...but a demon' she thought. Kyoko looked up to stare into those dark pools of his. As a priestess and protector of the light she knew how to read auras, especially demon aura and that's exactly what she felt from him. Also there was this coldness he was emitting. Kyoko didn't pay too much attention to the cold at first, but after a few minutes she could definitely feel the chill.

Kyoko laughed lightly, "Yes, I'm aware I'm in a forest," she hesitated for a bit, "What I meant to ask is what forest might I be in? The name of it, that is..." She reached to shake his hand and shivered as soon as she touched it. When she let go Kyoko gathered her cloak closer to herself and started to tap into her powers. She began to radiate some heat to keep herself from shaking and rattleling her teeth off. That way she could speak more clearly and be a little more comfortable.    

"A pleasure to meet you Taeo," she got onto her tippy-toes to catch a glimpse of Ebo, "It's really cute" she whispered not wanting to wake it up. She looked over towards the girl to get a better look at her, "Hello Inumisha," and noticed her unusual ears and figured she wasn't human either. She waved at her again with a smile on her face. Kyoko turned her attention back to Taeo. "I'm Kyoko, call me Kyo if you'd like," she opened her cloak, "This is Jyoji." The small flying squirrel peaked out of from her pocket showing only his little black eyes. Kyoko motioned towards the distance where her Yakkal was, "That's Renji over there my faithful Yakkal."

Kyoko didn't mind the pat and could feel some coldness lingering on the top of her head. "I'd love to join you...or the both of you" however her excited countenance quickly turned into a worried frown her eyes darkening as well, "Are you sure you're ok with that? I don't want to be a burden..."

Anonymous

Inumisha was standing there, not reolizing she had fallen into trance. Shaking here head, she said,"Wha...." She couldnt remember the last few words Taeo had said to her. All she knew was that he was distraced by another girl.
Srugging her shoulders, she turned into a demon dog, gatherd up her clothes and began to walk away.

Anonymous

Those eyes were just too darn interesting for him to look away. Since everything was new to him, he could only blink and leer at her mismatched eyes, which were unusual in their own right, let alone in a mismatched pair. Meh, wasn't his business, maybe she wasn't entirely human either, no normal human would have those coloured eyes. Taeo looked over to where she pointed, squinting at the animal, blinking. "It's an elk... Thing..." He said before she spoke and then he made a funny face, "Never heard of a Yakkal before." He shruged not really caring for anymore information, he'd never have to take care of one so why fill up his head with useless info?

He smiled down at her nicely, for a demon, he was far from being evil. Though he was sure he could tear off a few heads and freeze limbs if he really felt like it. Waving his hand in a dismissive nature, Taeo shook his head, "I don't care who tags along with me, I'm lost myself, but, once again, I don't need to eat or sleep so being lost isn't a big worry for me. Besides, company is always nice, right Inumisha?" He turned around to speak to the new doggy-friend, to find her... A dog. Taeo turned around and blinked at her, why the hell is she a dog? "Why the hell are you a dog?"

Taeo was a little insulted. Was she jealous because she wasn't getting his undivided attention? Or maybe it was that treaty about her ruined kingdom and marrying to get it all happy and sparkly again. Or whatever it was that treaty was really for. Frowning, he put his hand on his hip and gave the retreating doggy a look. "Right, well, see ya later than Kitty-Girl. Nice to... Have met you." He gave a dismissive wave and wiggled his fingers before turning back to Kyoko gave a small smile and shruged. "She's jealous." He tossed his head and winked at the new girl, the one who had the mini-zoo with her, " I gave you all the attention."

Of course, he couldn't help but mock the retreating figure, why would she just... Leave like that?

Anonymous

Inumisha stopped in her traks when he said kitty girl. Using telepathy, Inumisha said. "If you say kitty girl one more time,im gonna turn around and bit you......The treaty is for something other than what your thinking...I am single, and i will sty that way till i find the right guy. And my palace is probaby sronger thanyou frosty. And im in this form because its faster travel." Inumisha growld abit warningly. Then began to walk again.