Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A little... To happy.

Started by Anonymous, February 29, 2008, 12:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(( Okie dokie peeps! This is getting confuseing, we're gonna have a post order now.
- Taeo
- Inumisha
- Kyoko <--- Then it starts all over again, Taeo after Kyoko and so on and so forth! x3 ))

Crossing his arms, dark blue eyes looked to the light blue sky before he sighed and began to tap his foot. What was with this girl? She seemed nice and happy, but then she seemed grumpy and tightassed. He looked around for a moment, amazed that the dog, a creature without real lips could talk to him. Oh, telepathy. Being a demon, not much could phase him, so Taeo just shrugged and smiled towards the retreating figure of the doggy. "Well, Kitty-Girl, I honestly don't give a damn if your 'Palace' is stronger than me, because its not my problem and I'm not having a pissing contest with a cat who can turn into a dog." He glowered at her retreating figure and shook his head, turning back, again, towards the girl who just introduced herself, Kyoko.. Kyo? Kyoka? What was her name again? "What's your name again? Kyo... Something, right?" Taeo frowned slightly and pursed his lips in thought.

Anonymous

Inumisha walked away without saying anything. She really didnt want his help anyways.... Then, as she was walking, she thought.'Maby i would be better off with some company...' Inumisha slowly turned around and went back. She really didn't like being by herself.
When she reached Taeo and Kyoko she sat next to them. Using telepathy, she said ' I'm sorry...But please stop calling me Kitty Girl. Just call me Inu or by my name.' She then looked at Kyoko. 'Could you come with me please, I have to change back into my normal form.'

Anonymous

"Jealous?...who knows" she shrugged at Taeo. Kyoko wasn't really taken aback when she saw Inumisha in her other form for she knew Inumisha wasn't human. Kyo had sensed the girl was a demon and something else but couldn't really pinpoint it at the time. Two demons in one day... she thought. Kyoko wasn't afraid of them and she wont attack a demon as long as they didn't harm her. She brushed the thought aside, but that worried frown of hers was still plastered on her face. Hoping that Inumisha hadn't left because of her made her want to go after her, so she could set things straight. Kyoko always wanted to be in good terms with everyone even with strangers for she hated to see anyone upset. She was about to go to her but heard that growl coming from Inumisha and decided to just let her be. Kyo fiddled with the rim of her sleeve as she nervously looked up at Taeo who seemed to be somewhat heated with Inumisha. Her eyes darkened in color and silently prayed that this thing wouldn't blow up to a huge fight in which she'd be in the middle of.

"Um...it's Kyoko, but Kyo is fine. Easier to remember I suppose..." She was cut off by the dog demon's telepathy who happened to come back to where they were.

Kyo nodded at her, "whenever you're ready," her eyes lightening up a bit.

Anonymous

Hmph. Taeo leered down at the doggy and huffed, the puff of breath white and cold. He could only huff and glare because she'd come back and he loved his testicles a little to much to make a nasty quick-witted comment with a doggy-lady right there, her sharp fangs withing grasping distance of his goods. Taeo took a step back and away just in case.

"Right... Run along and... change." Taeo made a funny face and turned his back on the pair. "I'll keep my ears out for any trouble, if I hear scuffling I'm going to run and check even if you're naked. Safety before vanity or... whatever that word is." Crossing his arms over his chest he stood there, and waited... Rather gentlemanly of him.

((OOC: XD don't have much to do! so just keep goin'.))

Anonymous

Inumisha make a dog smile ar Taeo. Her fangs showing. 'I understand' She said to him teleceneticaly. Then she looked at Kyo. 'Follow me.' Inumisha grabbed her cloth and walked towards a dense bunch of bushes.