Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Shadows May Lie

Started by Lion, March 02, 2008, 11:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

Jinryu was greatly alarmed at the low crest beginning to rise over the top of the horizon of trees.  "I should get home now.  Me and the sun don't get along as well as I would like.  You can follow if you want."  With that he headed for his underground home in a brisk walk.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Inumisha looked back..."I agree.Ill follow" Quickly, Inumisha fell from her trance and hurried, following Jinryu into his home. Inumisha didnt mind the sun, but she didnt like being by herself.... Being with Jinryu made her feel safer.... and less prone to attacking someone.
"So...Could I get some of that blood" She said as they entered the house.

Lion

The hatch to Jinryu's underground home was not far from their current location and it was just a matter of thirty steps or so to get their.  As he tossed it open fiercely, the earth around it flinging, he hopped down and into the dark hole.  Normally there was a ladder there, but he didn't feel as he had enough time to use it.  After she followed suit, Jinryu took a few steps up the ladder and closed the hatch shut, locking it with a turn of the bolt.

"Sure, I'll be back.  Wait here," he commanded gently after lighting a pewter candle, illuminating the small room, and before departing.  He disappeared into a small, rounded doorway and reappeared shortly after with a cold bag of blood.  He handed it to her with a smile.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Inumisha greatfully accepted the bag of blood. She looked at Jinryu for a moment, her fangs slowly becoming visible. She badly wanted to taste his blood, but she put up with what she had.
With a wave of her hand, an old fasioned wine glass appeard. Inumisha cut a small slit into the bag, then poured it into the glass. "So." She said taking a sip of the blood, "What do you want to do?" Inumisha smirked. She was still standing, waiting to be invited to sit somewere.

Anonymous

Inumisha greatfully accepted the bag of blood. She looked at Jinryu for a moment, her fangs slowly becoming visible. She badly wanted to taste his blood, but she put up with what she had.
With a wave of her hand, an old fasioned wine glass appeard. Inumisha cut a small slit into the bag, then poured it into the glass. "So." She said taking a sip of the blood, "What do you want to do?" Inumisha smirked. She was still standing, waiting to be invited to sit somewere.