Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lumenari -- Sun Worshippers

Started by Tally, March 09, 2005, 12:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Nope, you can't really tell.. You're telling us you hope the Luminari attack the Damned-uh.. Dread Army.. ^^

It would make for a good story, but it would be too hard and we'd have to pick who wins before we even started it. And that in its self would be its own little OOC battle...

I think the Luminari will just be going after wayward NPC's for a while... Maybe try and raid a kingdom (note the word RAID, not TAKE OVER XP ).. I dunno.. I'm not the head honcho..

Anonymous

Hmm, yeah, I guess you're right about that.
I wish I had more to say, but unfortunately, no I do not. :)

Anonymous

Gah...no,no battles to be pre-determined! Why? lol . Everybody says that but me and David lol. Tis not that Hard to keep things organized...<_<

Anonymous

yeah.  why does all of you have to know what will happen before it happens?  doesn't that just suck the fun right out of rp?  tis not that hard.

Anonymous

Aye, leave it to the wonderous Amanda to make up some kickass idea shortly after her kingly-return to SotE. *bows*

They sound so cool! Kyoko Kaishi and Kaji have to "accidently" bump into them.. Kaji could drive someone nuts, and KK could be driven nuts! Weeee!

He-ey! The Lumenari are like the Mordecai, but fighting for another cause! So cool! I want to make another character for them, but I don't think it'd be wise to create another character.. Best to work with the bundle I have.

Tally

<3 I heart you guys joining up and supporting the whole Lumenari idea. When I posted it, I figured it'd just be me an Jezz and no one else would be interested. I guess I was wrong! So far we've got:

Dimitri
Vulcan
Nyva
Lajia
Asahi
Niamh
Speaks-the-Light

And I've got one more charrie I might join up for the Lumenari. ^^ Thanks for making this a success, guys! I figure they'll go on this little drow raid then get some R&R in at the LMV. By then they should be pretty well established, and we can start on the real fun: harrassing Adela and Serendipity.

Rhindeer

Wheee! And I think I'm gonna join up another Lumenari charry! XD Oh man, I have too many charries, but...hey, what's another one? Especially one going toward such a kickass idea! And the Lumenari must GROW! Yess!

*SNUUGZ Tally* What are you talking about? You're like the queen of kickass-awesome-spamtabulous plotty ideas!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

And I'm getting ready to create a character for teh group!  WOOTNESS!  *scrambles off*

Tally

Finally posted Dimitri. ^^ Sorry for the wait. I had to re-think a few things, but I've got it all ironed out now.

Heh, a couple weeks ago or so I was logged into MSN and I got a little alert saying I got an email from Rhi's address and I had a little anxiety attack. "omg, Rhi never emails me! Did I do something wrong? Am I in trouble??"

But no, it was just to tell me I was added to a usergroup. =_= Turns out the Lumenari have a usergroup and apparently I'm like...the moderator for it or something.

Rhindeer

I posted Niamh and stuff! A while ago. XDD

And so sorry to give you an anxiety attack, Tal! *falls over* Eh heh...whoops. Silly automated e-mail thingies. >.> <.<

Note to self: sending Tal e-mails produces amusing reactions.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Someone resurect the luminari thread!!!!!!!!  us drow need mortal enemies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

...o.O

Mortal enemies?

I don't think the Luminari think the drow are enemies!!

Just... Vermin that needs to be disposed of. *grin*  And they will...  *pokes the thread*

Think of how much time they've had to plot! a whole.. (four? O.o) months of just.. standing there :P

Anonymous

say whatever you want.  just persuade people to start posting again!