Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Lone Mage Theif

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2008, 04:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anil sat high above the ground in a tree that over looked the woods.  He was alone and resting.  His bag sat beside him hanging on a branch, with in the bag was some goods he had stolen over the last few days.  Anil was heading to a town to sell them, and steal some more things to sell at the next town.  He never stayed in one place to long in hopes of avoiding the law.  

The gentle music of a flute he was playing was being carried all over the woods.  He could hear birds singing along with him.  Anil leaned against the tree and smiled, it was a very peaceful day so far.

Anonymous

OOC: Would you mind me jumping in here? I don't know if you're waiting for someone to reply or not so I thought I'd ask.

Anonymous

No im not waiting on anyone special, go ahead and post ^_^

Anonymous

Willow usually leaned more toward the human side of her but some indefinate wood nymph traits came out. Such being when she heard a flute playing in the woods she audomatically felt drawn to it. And so she walked finding the flute guy leaning against a tree and playing. Willow decided to use a direct approuch noticing that this boy definatly did not live in these woods normally.

She walked out in time with the flute, her walk almost seeming like a dance with her easily fluid movements and light steps.

"You play very well."

OOC: Sorry it took so long, I usually try to reply right away.