Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Falling out of the sky...and into trouble

Started by Anonymous, March 22, 2008, 03:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Unfortunately, Thalius never saw the attack coming, and Sikke's yell only made him glance over his shoulder, not sure of what the knight was yelling about.  When the sword hit his wing, he found quickly enough.  The sudden feeling of delicate bones breaking under the blow got a scream out of the incubus before self-preservation instincts kicked in.

He yanked the injured soldier away from the wall, and spun him around in front of him, managing to throw himself off balance and slam himself against the wall.  Not quite able to suppress the whimper when his wing banged against the wall painfully, he decided that there was no way he was going to look at the damage until the fight over.  It felt bad enough already.

There was no way he could keep fighting like this.  So...time for Plan C.  Run the hell away.  But...he had a feeling that running would to prove to be a BAD mistake.  Tightening his grip on the soldier's shirt, he pressed his claws against the man's neck, digging in just a little bit.  

"Back.  The hell.  OFF."   He paused for a moment, trying his best to ignore his wing.  "If you don't, soldier-boy, I'm going to slit your friend's throat.  I mean it."

Anonymous

The gangly trainee froze, his eyes going wide as he stared at the Incubus. The boy carefully backed away, lowering his sword blade so that the tip faced the ground.

"It's not to late demon. To surrender." The boy's words sounded a lot tougher then he felt. He hadn't even finished all this sword training and here he was battling monsters.

And the vampire creature was crawling away and Raphael wasn't sure he could do anything about that without the Knight getting his throat torn out.

Anonymous

Today was a bad day. The day had started off boring, then Sikke had found a demon which he thought would be a good thing, he hadn’t had a good fight in ages. But no he was now injured, being used a bargaining chip and had demon claws embedded in his throat. No would be a good time to retreat…if he could get away that was.

The idiot Ralph had actually injured the demon but now it just seemed even angrier and though it was clearly more injured now it was likely both Sikke and Ralph would end up dead.

Sikke sighed, internally, “Well maybe we don’t have to both end up dead,â€? he thought.

And who knows, maybe the demon would let Ralph escape, get bored and leave….Fat chance.

â€œGet the help out of here!â€? Sikke managed to say which was difficult with the demon nearly strangling him.

[OOC, Welcome back Aikoku Ryuu ^^
   and ZombieCzarina, I'm sorry Sikke keeps calling your character 'Ralph' he isn't very good at remembering names o.O]

Anonymous

Vivian hesitated. He was passed the quarrel in the alley but he couldn't leave. he looked at the soldier dangling from the demon's arms. he couldn't just leave. If he left the soldiers would die, and then what for all his guilt and morals.

They are humans, leave them to their quarrels. This is not your fight.
They'll die.
Humans die all the time. All we have to do is drink their blood. That is their reason for living.
I am not like you, please leave me be.
WEAKLING!
I'm not weak, I will not be weak.

He was weak, he started walking slowly towards the demon. There was too much blood around. If there was less blood it would have been easier, he was so hungry.

'Drop the human.'
He tried to look tall and proud, though doubted it was working.
'Drop the human or I will kill you.'

And then you could drink his blood!

Anonymous

((OOC: Apologies for the wait, and for Thal's foul language.  xD ))

His eyes narrowed as the soldier backed off, and kept on trying to get him to surrender.  "Fuck you.  I know damn well what you people do to mages.  I don't feel like dying today, so I'm NOT surrendering.  I want you to leave.  Now.  Or soldier-boy here dies, in a wonderfully bloody fashion."  Somewhere in the back of his mind, there was a little voice asking him why he kept hesitating.  Shifting his grip so it was a bit more secure, he pressed his claws a little harder against the soldier's throat, and ignored the voice.

And then the vamp got into it. ...Great.  "If you take one more step in this direction, I'll kill him.  Back off.  Both of you."  Honestly, the vamp looked so frail...like all it would take to break bones was one blow.  So why was he trying to act the hero?  Severe case of idiocy?

...Probably.

Anonymous

((Mia: No worries about calling him Ralph. I was amused by it and Oh noes! Naughty language! XD))

Despite the rather tense situation, Raphael still managed to blush lightly at he demons foul language. The trainee really didn't approve of inappropriate words and still wasn't used to hearing them.

But he still didn't move. He couldn't abandon his comrade. That just wasn't right. So the boy stayed, tossing his head to get the wet strand of hair out of his face, glaring at the demon. But at the same time he couldn't let the other knight get his throat torn out.

In the end, the teenager had already known what he was going to have to do, he had just hoped a flash of inspiration would hit him. But luck seemed to have forgotten about him today. So he finally lowered his sword, "Let him go first. Then I will leave with my companion. You have my word of honor."

Anonymous

Ralph’s choice was a cowardly one, but probably the best one in the current situation. Sikke was actually starting to appreciate the idiot now; at least he wasn’t completely clueless. Or maybe Sikke’s judgement was just clouded by the pain from the demon’s claws in his throat and the blood he was loosing.

And maybe he was hallucinating, was the vampire trying to help? Why would it do that when they were intending on capturing it? Did he have a severe case of idiocy or something?

[OOC Sorry I stole your pharse Aikoku Ryuu but I thought it'd be funny if Sikke and Thalius were thinking the same thing]

Anonymous

'I told you to drop that man. He's not going to attack you,' Vivian took a small step closer. 'Get out of here.'

He clutched his head, he was getting very dizzy from the lack of blood. If he didn't leave soon he would end up draining both the humans, 'I have to get out of here, but I'm not leaving until you drop him and escape.'

He stared at a puddle of blood on the ground, it looked so delicious. It wouldn't be draining an intellectual really. His hands clenched of their own accord, claws digging into his palms, 'if you die can I have your blood.' The voices were gaining their hold.