Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Alittle Bit Of Cruelty Makes The Slaver Go Down. (MiaRabbit)

Started by Anonymous, May 28, 2008, 10:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A man in a tarnished leather vest ran through the jungle, a whip dangling from his belt dragged on the jungle floor. His clothes clawed as if a ravenous beast had attacked him, deep bite marks could be seen on his shoulder. Haggard breathes escaped his lungs as his heart beat immensely, as his heart pounded the blood he needed to keep up this constant run to his survival. Blood dripped from his inflictions on the ground mixing with the dirt. Something had tasted this man, and it wanted more. The man's eyes were filled with trepidation, and dread. His thoughts grim with trepidation, "I can't let it catch me... I don't want to die! I don't want to be eaten."

The man's body suddenly fell to the forest floor a invisible unforgiving force had took hold of the dragging whip from the under-bush. His nails hooked into the soil, but to no avail it's strength to strong his fingernails tore from his fingertips as the unseen force yanked at the whip pulling his body closer to it's demise. A loud scream erupted from the mans throat, " HELP ME! ANYONE PLEASE! DON"T LET IT EAT ME!"

Another yank on the whip as the man's body entered the bushes, then there was a still silence only for a moment. Shortly, afterwards a loud crunch of bone could be heard be heard followed by squishy sloppy sounds. A moment later Mecro popped his head out of the bushes his mouth bloodied a piece of skull on his lower lip as he looked around. "I know your there reveal yourself."

Anonymous

The jungle blurred past Hex as she hurtled through it atop a very leafy creature. Being a plant mage had its advantages. For example said creature she was riding on was a large ape made of twigs, vines and leaves. She had found walking tiresome so made herself a mount which could swing through the trees.

Hex was in her element in the jungle, there were so many plants to manipulate and craft into things. She had even made a huge plant dragon which was currently wandering around somewhere deep in the area of jungle she had just left, eating any creatures or travellers unfortunate enough to cross it.

She halted the ape, and paused for a minute. There was something in the air...Then she heard it, a man screaming and obviously running for his life.

Digging her heels into the apes sides she sped off in the direction of the sound, watching him get mauled would be entertaining. She wondered what type of creature was chasing him; maybe her dragon had caught up.

When she spotted him she couldn't really tell what was chasing him, it was like he was running from nothing. He was already injured but by what she had no idea. Then something seemed to grab him and drag him into the bushes. There was silence, then some rather disturbing sounds before a man poked his head out of the bushes.

"I know you're there reveal yourself."

Hex looked down at him...grey skin. So he was Necromantian and probably a death ranger by the way he had killed that man. She got off the ape and let it run off back into the jungle. Hopefully the dragon wouldn't kill it. Then she climbed down a nearby vine to the ground.

"I was just admiring your handy work," she said cheerfully.

Anonymous

( Sorry for the short post, but a little writers block. )

Mecro gave a smirk as he saw what appeared to be a girl leap off a vine.  "Some reason I thought you would be taller, and in a loin-cloth."

He moved the top of his sleeve to wipe the blood off his lips. Taking a small glance down again at his arm noticing he missed a little bit of skull, he snatched it up in his teeth, and chewed slowly. He tilted his head as he knawed on the morrow, " So......, tell me what are you doing out here? I came out for a.... bite to eat. Don't give me any of that crap about eating people is wrong, and.......yadda-yadda.  He was a very bad man."

Leaning up against a nearby tree he lifted his hand to press against his forehead, he seemed to be in thought. A moment later he spoke," Come to think of it you got moxy coming up to a cannibal. Your not some wizard kid progidy are you?"

Anonymous

"You must read too many books," Hex said as she sat down on a nearby rock, "And I don't care whether you eat people or not, animals eat other, we humans are still just animals. That is assuming you are human; doesn't really matter to me whether you are or not. That guy you just ate could have been a saint for all I care.

It was a fact of nature, animals ate each other and human ate animals. Some creatures were cannibalistic, like praying mantises and some kinds of spider. Travelling around the past few weeks had taught her that when someone attacks you, it's you or them, kill or be killed. This guy could devour whoever he damn well pleased as long as it wasn't her.

She leant back casually, "And please don't insult me. I'm a plant mage, the name's Hex Kione. Not that you're likely to have heard of me. I'm just a lowly ex-slave."

Until her master's mistress had been eaten by one of her leafy creations that was and then she had killed her master's son. He wasn't coming after he anytime soon.

"And let me guess, you're a Necromantian...a death ranger perhaps?"

She wasn't scared of this guy, in fact she was quite intrigued by him. He was unsual and it was rare you saw Necromantians so far from home. Though if he were to attack her, she had the advantage; there were thousands of plants around. If it came to it, she could even bring the whole jungle down on him.

Anonymous

The name had caught his attention, he had a habit of reading through the death records in local cemeteries, and well frequently laying about them. "Kione? Why does that name sound familiar?" Mecro said as he looked complexed for a moment. "Knowledge is power. Well, I might of been wronged about the kid part. You seemed to have wisdom beyond your years, and I suspect your older, then you let on."

He knocked on the wood of the tree as he tilted his head once more at the mention of death-ranger, "My, my your sharp aren't you? You've been to my homeland.. My place of resurrection.. Ah, found memories of that place, but I've been more traveling aboard of lately. Funny, you should mention being a ex-slave, that man I killed happened to be a slaver."

The mention of her being a plant Mage also caught his attention as he walked his fingers across the tree bark in thought. That, actually would explain a lot there has been several odd-footprints around this forest, and to be honest he hasn't seen any type of those scaley beasts for quite some time. He knew he was out of his element here, and she was rather interesting rationalizing cannibalism. It shocked him, and amused him, maybe he could use this girl in his schemes.

"You know Hex, I've been thinking about this world of ours it's desolate, and it's ignorance towards magic users. Some places were hunted, and killed out-right. I'm thinking about making a group to chance all that, challenge the system if you will. A collective thought were each individual achevies their goals." A wicked smile came across his lip he knew where he heard the names as he said, "besides, I'm sure you would love to get revenge on your past oppressors. You being a ex-slave, a magic user, must not be very popular in Connlaoth with their pesky magic-haters. If I had enough support I would start a war. Their blood would run faster, then the mightiest waterfall," there was a pause as Mecro thought over that last sentence, " Sorry, that last part was kind of lame, revolution is kind of new to me."

He pushed off the tree as he smacked the top of his lips trying to get a piece of skin out of his teeth. "Well, Hex think it over for a bit."

Anonymous

Hex found death rangers quite interesting, they dealt with death; their powers brought death and used it to do various things. Her powers dealt with life, creating it and moulding it into something better and more complex. Some would think because of this she would value life more highly but because she could create life, she didn't see it as all that special.

She wasn't sure why he would know of her family though; they weren't famous or really anything special. She was the most powerful by far but being a slave had given her a disadvantage in becoming well known. That would change; she would become infamous one day.

"You're right, I am older than I seem," Hex said, "I'm eighteen, but I know I look like a child. It has more advantages than you might think."

She was interested at the mention the man he had killed had been a slaver. They deserved everything they got. It hadn't been one she had met or been owned by but still they were all cut from the same cloth; a similar cloth to those who killed mages for no reasons other than jealousy and fear.

Hex certainly liked his idea of revolution, it was just what she could use to become infamous and those who killed her family would pay as well as those who enslaved her. It was perfect.          

"I don't need to think, I accept. Mages are persecuted because so-called 'normal people' are afraid. We should show them they're right to fear us."

Being 'evil' was so much more fun than being good. Though evil really was a point of view.

Anonymous

Mecro said with a smirk, "Hold it there, Hex. I need to see what you can do, before I just let you join. "

He scratched the back of his head he was expecting a little bit more resistance from her, but from his past readings he might of just pulled the right strings. It did explain why she was oprhanged, and left out wandering in the woods. He gave a tilt of his head as he thought, how to get her to show her full potential? Ah, it came to him finally aggravate her just a tiny bit. "You know I'm talking about war here. It's not something that should be taken lightly. I know you've taken out a couple slaver, now, and again. But what of it? I mean honestly. What can you do to the enemy, beside just look like a helpless little slave-girl?" Mecro plainly said.

"Cause that's how their going to view you as another glorified spoil of war, that they can, and will do anything to once captured. What can you do to change that view of you? Make them tremble to their knees at the mere-sight of you, or the mention of your name. So, c'mon show me what your capable of Hex don't hold back!" Mecro said with glee in his voice as he extended his arm challenging her to do her worst to him.

Anonymous

Hex disliked the implication that in war she would simply be a trophy but one who didn't know what she was capable of would probably think that. And if he wanted a show, then she would give him one.

"Fine."

Her body began glowing green then the trees around them started to move. They formed a big ball of twigs and leaves before gradually forming into not one but three plant dragons, each about 20 feet tall. They roared with all the ferocity of the real thing and could kill you just as easily.

Not content with just those three leafy creatures, Hex sent a pulse of magic through the ground levelling the jungle further. The trees fell away from the pair creating a perfectly circular clearing.

Anonymous

Mecro's hair flew back from his face as his eyes widened at the leafy dragons in-front of him. His arms out-stretched a bit more as the adrenaline started to pump through his dark veins. A smile crept across his lips lingering there as his fingers lifted slightly up his eyes locked on to Hex his eyes not showing fear, but exictiment. It's been quite sometime, since he has felt any type of that sinfully vicious feeling know as pain such a exquisite taste.  "Not bad Hex...But lets see what they can do? Beside, look pretty attack me as if I were the enemy. Tear me, make me bleed, and if it helps think of me as a slaver" Mecro said as he tilted his head.

"Break me."

His fingers motioned for the dragons to move for them to attack him. He needed to see how merciless  this new recruit Hex could be he needed to know what she was capable of.

Anonymous

[OOC Really short and fashionably late o.O]

If he wanted her to be merciless then so be it.

She smiled sweetly, at her dragons, "Get him."

They instantly obeyed and charged for the necromantian. Hex meanwhile watched read to attack if he got too close. She had no problem with hurting him, if he was stupid enough to allow her to do it then so be it.

However she suspected there was more to him then there seemed, the way he had killed the slaver had been suspect. Maybe he was immortal, it would explain his recklessness. And having an immortal on your side would be useful.

[OOC Feel free to G-Mod the dragons]