Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Pink!

Started by Anonymous, March 15, 2005, 09:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Thirty Second background on a eight hour picture! ^_^ Tell me what ya think of it.

T'was drawn and inked on paper and coloured in photoshop.

Anonymous

Yeeeaah! It's awesome! *Wondrous applause*

Tally

You really outdid yourself with this one! Especially with the clothing design, the shading, and the pose. Great work, and three cheers for handy sky backgrounds! ^^ You had mentioned the color bleed on the bow, and I see it now, but I didn't even notice it 'til you pointed it out to me so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

This is one of my favorite pictures of yours. ^_^

Anonymous

Hmm...looks like Din from Zelda! Heh! That's wierd...it's good though!

Anonymous

WHAT?!?!?!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

*meeps* no ..

Well, she's not supposed to look like anyone.. and I looked up pictures of Din (to make sure) and only thing is that colour pink and the ponytail! *whines*

*mopes* she wasn't supposed to look like anyone.  :(

But thanks for the comment. ^^

Anonymous

Heh! I did guess that...but if you look at this pic then they have the same style of eyes too! Heh! Strangeness :?

Anonymous

Sounds like you're implying art theft. or.. idea theft or.. something! *sobs*

-beep out curses- CRAP!.. well.. I had no idea who the hell Din was until you popped up.. So... I'll stay happy with my drawing that took an hour and the colouring which took eight.

Same style of.. eyes? >_______< -more curses-

*prods* Stop that! You're making me feel like some sort of art thief. ;-;

Anonymous

Eh? Geez calm down...

I'm not saying anything like that all I'm saying is that she looks like her and that's all :|

Aren't you paranoid...

Anonymous

*sigh* Sadly enough I am paranoid about my art/art theft, art... crap....

I spent eight hours on that picture. It's kinda a let down to know it looks like some other character, okay... maybe i DID go kinda bonkerz... but it was three in the morning >_<.

heh heh... *feels kind of stupid*

Anonymous

Yep...you did act a bit paranoid...strangely paranoid :| I think you should at least calm down since how can you steal something when it would be fan art anyways? Since Din is copywrite of Nintendo so it would be fan art if you did.

Anonymous

I know, I know I have no idea about the paranoid stuffs. Probably because she's going to be a main character in a soon-to-be-made online comic thing my friend and I are drawing.. And I don't want anyone to make it seem like I copied.

because I didn't. I would NEVER copy anything.... maybe subconsiously, i don't think that counts... Oh well... *mope* I'll change her eyes since I got those wrong anyway.. and then the only that will be vaugely the same would be the hair! and i don't think you can copyright a style of bangs O_o

But thank for the heads up and sorry for freakin' out on ya... ^_^;

Anonymous

Dude you are still freaking out you know? Nobody would care if you copied Din, she is a character owned by a company whom people already draw stuff off of and roleplay with them too! People do that all the time! It's not a big deal that they look similar, I was only mentioning it...

Anonymous

But... But, I don't like copying!

yes... I guess I am still freaking out... I'm sorry. ;-;

*nods* Right! Not a big deal... *tries to remember that*
 But thanks for pointing that out.^_^

Anonymous

Umm it's okay...and you cannot copy a character like that with obvious different features anyways  :? Just keep on repeating that and you will do fine...