Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Weee~ Religious plot. Kinda.

Started by Anonymous, July 12, 2008, 11:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Mmmkay, so! I have this great plot(well, I think it's great) and such, and I thought—shwoah, people might want in on this, too! Plus, it'll be much cooler if everyone knows about it. So here it is:

QuoteLong ago—eons and decades, way before John McCain was born, even, a goddess came into being. Her original, given name is not known, but eventually she came to be known as She Who Came With The Stars. The tales of her have mostly been lost with the renewal of the Earth, but her acolytes still roam the earth, doing her will. And her will is simple: That they should be the balm for other's suffering, that they should bring light to dark places and color to grey ones.

The religion is mostly unknown. Acolytes are the only known practitioners of it, and it is not part of their doctrine to convert people. Acolytes are their own species, created by the Goddess. They are characterized by black eyes, white, grey, or pale blue hair, very pale skin, and a dark blue spaded tail. Males sometimes have small horns of the same blue as their tail.

I need both Acolytes and people to save! The problem that your character has can be just about anything. Some people are missions—for example, if your character is being held captive, the Goddess would send an Acolyte to help you. If your character's plight is that they're having trouble with something and no one will help them on that particular day, it's more likely that an Acolyte will be wondering by and help out.

If they're ordered to help someone, the Acolytes will do anything possible to help them, even if it leads to their death—dying for Acolytes is nothing, because the Goddess reforges them, to be exactly as they were, physically, when first created. Often, however, they don't remember a few of the years before their death, because memories are tricky things to transfer correctly, especially one so dramatic as your death. An Acolyte might be left with a vague notion of what happened, but never anything concrete.

Many acolytes are pacifists, but some are not. When off duty many prefer to sleep, but some also interact. The base for the Acolytes is in Adela, in the Draconi forest.

So, uhm—yeah. I need Acolytes and people to be saved. Thanksees.

Current Acolytes
Anzdrea, "Drea" || First Acolyte
? || Second Acolyte
? || Third Acolyte
Eltove, "Tove" || Fourth Acolyte
? || Fifth Acolyte
? || Sixth Acolyte

Anonymous

Sounds like a cool plot. I want in on this! Umm, but do you have any Acolytes of your own? Because most of my characters haven't been played in a long while and I would really like to get them going again. Check out my archive *points at signature* for more info. I'll have to check which ones are free or not, but if you see a character that interests you, let me know and I'll see if they're free or not.

Anonymous