Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Badges! Get yer badges! <3

Started by Tally, December 01, 2008, 06:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Claiming the apple badge for my game.

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I gets the peeps one! 8D Rina is just so popular  :heart: Well, not really, but a girl can dream!

Dris - Well, I wasn't expecting that!
Tal-pants - Asking For Trouble
Shizzy - I call to thee, o spirits!
Ad-Vitam -
Vacations and new meetings

Rhi-Rhi - Good....morning?

Xphy

Claiming my Leadership badge for A'elyrh, the Mat-joo-Raat of Thanatos.

I would also like to suggest that maybe there should be a badge for anyone that has created a guild that has five or more members made by five different players. I don't think anyone has done that yet, and it could give people more of an incentive to pimp and plot for their guilds. You can call it "Guild Master" or something.

Anonymous

That's harder than it sounds. xD I've been trying to pimp my guild for quite a while but not many people join. ): Those that do like to disappear and I have to remove them. >__>

Anonymous

Ack, I haven't claimed any badges yet. xD Here we go:

5 peepz purteh pink flowah:
-hikaru.dream
-Lionz
-shinigamikitsune
-Dris
-Joelle

Storyteller: The Night Shift
Storymaster: This Is Paradise! In Disguise...

Same characters...but eh, long threads. xD If a 15 page thread badge pops up, the second definitely counts for that. P:

Xphy

Claiming the Yearling badge.

Edit: And the A+! badge for submitting the Kigzesl.

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hoi, me and Quills need the Story Master one for Charmed, I'm sure... thread. It's 11 pages and counting now!

Anonymous

I think I need a flower, considering I've sure been in many different threads with many different people.

((Tell me if I should link to said threads?))

Anonymous

I believe I get the leadership badge for holding Tirial...

Anonymous

I'm not sure if you get a badge for being a leader of a province...if so, I should get one for being the leader of Whitesands x3

Anonymous

Bah. There go my hopes and dreams. *sadface*

Anonymous

*crab-walks over*

I may as well try this out, lolz...=3

Uh, I can haz Sage plz? Even if I am a bit spotty with attendance >.> I've technically been a member since waaaaay back in the day on the EZoldassinboards XD If not, I understand T^T

Storymaster cuz...um *Stares at The Trek Continues with Rhi* yeeeaaah lolz

A+...um....do my Drygans count? *headtilt*

5 Peeps Yo....I'm pretty sure I've played with at least five people, and I think I've also been involved in a few of the epic many-players threads at one time or another XD;

Anonymous

Wow this is the first time I've read this XD now I finally know what the little icons are undearneath the avatars are.

Right now I need Storyteller and Storymaster.

I'm not really sure I if I could get A+ with any of my characters or not, they are all pretty original. The closest one to being unoriginal is Adalade and that's because she has silver hair and a wolf shifter, I have one character in another site who has both qualities but that's as close as they get.

Anonymous

i believe i can claim the yearling badge XP as of four days ago! woot!

Anonymous

YEARLING TODAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME

Also storymaster plz for this beast

And can I has a flower, I has Shizzy up there, and also Xphy, Rhi, Taly and Rina right here

shinies <3

Rhindeer

All updated! 8D And congrats, Quills! Dayum, does time fly! xD

Anonymous

I just realized I can get a flower now. The one with Shizzy is here, Crono and Amaya here, Ceres and Neka right this way.

Anonymous

*cough* If I can find my posts from the old boards, can I have sage?

EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN INACTIVE EXCEPT FOR ACTIVITY CHECKS. ohgodtheshammmmmme.

But I did post. Just now. In plotting.

Shall I run the road of redemption first?