Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

New Beginning

Started by Anonymous, December 04, 2008, 03:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Well that was a waste of time."
"Peace Sara, it wasn't his fault."
"Even so we wasted that better part of the day in that Sanctuary and no one was able to tell us anything about what happened to us. Plus since we're now officially "healed", they say we can't stay there anymore and have to find a place to spend the night. Grr, it makes me so mad."

Lucas sighed. It had been a confusing day. He and Sara, his guardian fairy, had woken up inside the Sanctuary with no memory of anything except each other and thier skills. But that strangeness hadn't ended there. They had meet a man called Jiva who had a major blood disease and was on the brink on death.  Lucas had healed him in short had in return Lucas was able to obtain some background info about the area. But when he left Jiva to find someone else to talk to about his strange condition, there weren't many people to tlk to and the few he found didn't know anything about his appearance in the Sanctuary so were unable to give him any insight into what might have caused this strange amnesia.
Now he was traveling the busy and busheling streets of Ketra with an irate fairy who had done nothing but complain since they left the Sanctuary.

"You know what else?"
"What is it this time Sara?"
"You forgot to take any money from that Jiva guy for the healing you gave him."
"It was the right thing to do and i wasn't going to charge someone that near death."
"Yeah whatever. The main point is that your little "act of goodness" means we're without Any money from which we can rent a room for the night."
"Please, Sara I'm not so dim-witted that i wouldn't have a plan to help us make a small sum of money."
"I knew you wouldn't have thought ahead and-...wait WHAT!?"
"I told you i have a plan to make some money. My potions are of a better quality than most shops and so i believe we can make enough money to rent us a small room and some supplies for our journey"
"Surprisingly , thats not a bad idea. Okay Lucas, Lets sell us some high quality potions"

Lucas surveyed his surroundings. He was in a small square, thronged with people. Seeing a suitable corner nearby, Lucas set up his ware on the floor. Now all he needed was some costumers.