Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Bloody Masecure

Started by shinigamikitsune, January 04, 2009, 04:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shinigamikitsune

(This is a story that I wrote of one of the 'missions' that Kitsune and her Pride goes on. It's meant for a future alter-Earth setting, and I've decided to leave it in it's original setting for posting here. Enjoy!)

"So why am I allowing you to do this to me again?" Mahji Looked at himself in the mirror. He couldn't comprehend the outfit that Twitch had somehow convinced him to wear.

"Because you love me!" A mischievous smile danced across Twitch's lips as he moved out of the vampire's reach. It wasn't often he had the upper-hand with the elder man, and he intended to enjoy it while he could. "Besides, you know very well that you won't be able to accompany Kitsune this time if you dress the way that you usually do."

"What, praytell, is wrong with the way that I dress?" He turned to arch a brow at the young neko. It was a mannerism that he picked up from Kitsune.

"Nothing... if you're going for the 'Interview with a Vampire' wannabe look."

Mahji frowned to himself. He was certain that the brat had insulted his fashion sense.
Even though he had no clue what Twitch was talking about.

Seeing the confusion on Mahji's face, Twitch chuckled. "I'll let you watch the movie
sometime, then you'll understand. Now sit your ass down so I can do your make-up!"

At this the vampire stopped. "You never said anything about make-up. Only a change of
cloths." He backed up into the wall as Twitch descended upon him. Brushes and compacts in hand and an evil look in his eye.

Mahji prayed to whatever deities who were listening that the neko would be merciful.
One of them must have decided to smile upon him; for just as Twitch was about to continue his torture, Kitsune came into the room.

She surveyed over the situation and suppressed a giggle. It wasn't often she saw the look of fear on Mahji's face.

"Enough Twitch, there's no time left. I need to take Mahji now." She ignored the pout her little kitten was giving her as she grabbed Mahji's hand to save him. Though she did
pause long enough to snatch eyeliner and tinted lip gloss.

Twitch sighed, then went to find Joshua. Knowing the man would need some help with
the fireworks later that night.

It didn't take long for Mahji and Kitsune to climb into the waiting limo. Once on the
move she straddled his lap and pulled out the eye liner.

"Must I really wear that?" Already use to Kitsune's behavioral patterns. Even if they did
catch him off guard now and then.

"Of course," as she carefully applied the liner with practiced ease. "Besides this will
make your eyes stand out even more."

She leaned back to inspect her work. "Perfect," the word was whispered as she leaned in to kiss him.

He easily gave in, grasping her hips as though to pull her closer. Kissing Kitsune was like
chasing lightening. Even when one knew what to look for it was unpredictable at best.
Though when it did hit there was no denying it. It was intense and electric, leaving the
entire body tingling as she shock pulsed though the system. It threatened to steal your life away. Should one survive it, nothing would ever feel the same, leaving a person longing to taste the intensity again. It was dangerous as well, and could ruin lives.

It was one of the most exhilarating things he'd ever experienced in his life. He knew that
he would never have enough of it, no matter how long he waited.

All too soon it was over. His lips still tingling as she painted them with the gloss. When
she was satisfied she shifted into the spot next to him.

"You're looking forward to the events this evening, ,hmm?" His voice only a whisper as
though Kitsune has stolen it with her kisses.

"I am," she said as she smiled sweetly to him; reapplying her own dark lipstick. "This
night has been a long time coming, and I intend to enjoy it fully."

Mahji nodded, his voice returning. "I'm certain Joshua will be pleased." He was unable to
full squash down all the jealousy that arose at the thought of the other man receiving
Kitsune's favorable attentions.

"I doubt it," Kitsune shrugged as she glanced out the window. "I've asked him to watch
over Twitch tonight."

A smile crossed over Mahji's lips. If she'd asked Joshua to stay with the neko, then she
intended thing to become very violent tonight. With the hint of excessive violence came
the promise of a blood bath.

He shivered at the thought. It wasn't often that he allowed himself to revel in the
massacre. Usually the need to protect Kitsune would hold him back. Though he didn't
need to worry about that tonight. Kitsune might not be a vampire, but when she hungered for blood she was as dangerous as the best of them.

Her thirst would remain even after the last body fell and the explosions set off. He would
be there to take advantage of it. To sate her thirst, and his, with each other.

It would be a bloody night indeed.

As the limo slowed to a stop Kitsune handed him a mask, then fastened her own into
place. Mahji looked over his mask in confusion. It covered half the face and was decorated with feathers and jewels resembling the face of a black wolf.

"It's a masquerade we're attending." Her violet eyes peering at him through the face of
the fox mask she wore.

"I see..." nodding as he fastened the mask into place. "That is why Twitch was so
insistent I wear these cloths."

"Twitch just wanted to see you in something that showed a little more skin then usual.
Plus I wanted you to be able to stand out among the masses."

"Then why insist on the make-up if we're just going to be wearing the masks?" He knew
that there had to be some sort of logic behind it.

"So when the masks do come off I'll be able to find your eyes easier in all the panic and
mayhem." She offered him a smile before the limo door was opened for them.

The night officially began.

The party was one of decadency which slipped into debauchery as the night went on.
Once the less adventurous souls left for the night the depravity began.

Joshua and Twitch arrived before the doors were closed for the night. The place was
going into complete lock down to ensure the events wouldn't be leaked out to the press.

As the host was about the make the announcement that the real activities were about to start, Kitsune took to the stage. Pressing a gun to the man's head, she took the
microphone from him.

"May I have your attention please. I'm afraid that your regularly scheduled events have
been canceled this evening. Instead you will all enjoy a lively game of survival."

The crowd had gone silent, not knowing what to think about this. Unsure if it was just
another game or for real.

"Who do you think you are...." The host never had the chance to finish as the bullet
entered his brain. Guests gasping and some screaming out as the blood sprayed from
impact. Some having landed on Kitsune. A delighted smile dancing across her lips as the
body hit the floor with a thud.

"Survive until morning and your lives will be spared." Taking aim she shot a man close to
the stage. "Now run!"

Mahji smirked at the carefully planned chaos. Kitsune was already two points ahead of
him. He'd have to ensure that he had more by the end of the night if he wanted to control the after events.

There would be no survivors come morning. Once Kitsune was bored of the hunt the
place would be blown sky high.

As predicted, there were those who though to play the hero, rushing to the stage. Each
with the thought to overpower the lone female. Many were shot down; however once it
was seen she was being pushed back, more joined them.

This was part of the plan. Give them false hope then crush it utterly so they'd be less
likely to try it again.

Seeing that his mistress was on the verge of trouble, Mahji moved into action. Slipping
easily through the crowd, He cut down anyone who was in his way. Effortlessly leaping
onto the stage he landed between Kitsune and the would be mob. A wide arching slice
was all he needed to take down the first line. The men behind them stopping their
advances.

Kitsune giggles as she slipped her free arm around the vampire's waist. "Mmm Mahji,
you're always there when I need you." She placed her head on his shoulder then pouted.
"Oh dear, It looks as though you're ahead of me now." The pout turned into a feral grin as she took aim around her protector and fired at three more victims.

"There! Ahead again!" Another burst of giggles came from her as the group lost their
courage. Quickly the joined the others in a fear struck retreat.

Mahji slipped from Kitsune's arm, pausing long enough to kiss her cheek. His task for the
night was to go after those who found their way to the western part of the mansion.

Kitsune was already enjoying herself once again. Firing into the crowd as the scrambled
to escape. The initial body count setting the tone. Once the ballroom was empty the real hunt would begin.

Joshua came into the ballroom once everybody had cleared out. Carefully stepping over
the dead bodies he made his way over to Kitsune. She had managed to find an unbroken
glass of champagne she was now sipping from.

"I take it you're out of ammo now?" Joshua chuckled as he caught the empty clips she
tossed at him.

"Yes, though I'm bored of this toy. What others do you have for me this time?"

"The usual selection for your typical closed in hunting. Blades, guns, whips, chains and
any other treat you can think of." He lifted a duffel bag onto the table before taking the
bag off his shoulders.

Kitsune set her glass down as she started going through the duffel bag. It didn't take her
long to choose a sword and a couple of hand guns. "So what's your special goodie this
time?"

"Nothing too extravagant of course, though something that should catch your fancy." He
set the second back onto the table. Carefully unzipping it, he pulled out a short bow.

"I never though you'd go to something so old school." She giggled as she took the bow
from him to stroke it.

"I've given it a modern make over of course." Joshua chuckled as he removed a large
metal case from the bag. Once the case was opened he pulled out one of the arrows.
"They have been equipped with in explosive that detonates on impact."

Kitsune's eyes lit up as Joshua presented her the quiver of arrows. "This will definitely
make things more interesting." She slipped the quiver into place then looked directly at
him. "Just how much is this going to cost me?"

"Don't worry about it. I've already asked Sandra to put in on your tab." He zipped his
bags back up and slipped them back onto his shoulder.

"You're so good to me." Giving him a kiss on the cheek before she went off in search of
her next victims.

Joshua shook his head as he went to find Twitch.

A couple hours passed,  filled with dying scream, small explosions and insane laughter.
Most of the guests had been killed by the time Kitsune and the other regrouped in the
ballroom.

Mahji found Kitsune sitting on the stage sipping the last of the wine she had managed to
find in one of the rooms. He smiled softly as he reached out to pluck a piece of flesh from
her hair. "I see you've been enjoying yourself tonight."

"Of course I have," she giggled a he pulled Mahji down for a deep kiss. "I'm covered in
blood."

Mahji purred as he licked the blood from her cheek. "My count tonight was one hundred
sixty five."

She scoffed as she pushed him aside. "How is it that you always beat me every
massacre?"

A smirk played across his lips. "That's my little secret."

Avoiding his attempt to reclaim his hold on her, Kitsune dances out of his reach as Joshua and Twitch came into the room.

"Is everything ready to go? I'm bored of this place now." Kitsune swept Twitch up to
dance with her as she hummed the tune that was going through her mind.

Joshua gave her a nod. "The charges have been set in place. We were also able to locate the party favors and loaded them into the transport. Most of them were in good condition, though it was obvious many of them had been abused."

"I would like to inspect them before you take them to the drop off point." She wanted to
see if any of them were one of the people she was looking for. The others would be taken and rehabilitated before being reintroduced back into society.

Once Joshua and Twitch were on their way with the transport truck, Kitsune ushered
Mahji into the limo. Once they were at the gates she informed the driver to stop. Stepping out of the vehicle she looked back over the mansion on this hill. There was a moments pause before she pressed the button on the remote detonator.

As the place exploded into a column of flames, Kitsune slipped back into the limo with
an insane smile on her lips.

She was one step closer to finding her vengeance.