Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Somewhere Over The Snowbank [kiss of d.]

Started by Anonymous, February 20, 2009, 06:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Clavott watched Esther curiously as she began to laugh; as to why, he had no clue. His eyes focused on hers, intensely blue, like the southern oceans.

"What is so funny?" he asked with a sly smile.

Anonymous

"i'm sorry. i do not know what just came over me." she said softly and looked towards the window. the snow had started to stop and was coming down very slowly.

"I't looks like the snow is starting to stop." she said and smiled bring her gaze back to him.

Anonymous

Clavott glanced out the window, and his smile immediately grew. "So it has!" he exclaimed, filled with a sudden warmth. Excited now, he stood and held an outstretched hand out to Esther.

"We can search for your horse now. I'm sure it can't be far."

Anonymous

"oh, i wouldn't put it past my mare to get far." she said with a slight laugh. her mare was one of a kind and not at all afraid to take on a challenge.

she stood up and walked over to gather her and his cloaks. she handed him his and placed hers around her sholders. next she grabbed her flute from its case and opened her door. waiting for him to follow.

Anonymous

Clavott accepted his cloak from her and wrapped it around his shoulders as well, buckling it shut to protect him from the chilly winds. He admired her flute as its shining keys reflected light into his face.

"That is beautiful," he said, pointing at the instrument as he followed her out of the door. "Wherever did you get it?"

Anonymous

"my mother had made if for me out of the trunk of an oak tree." she said softly and held her wooden flute close to her body as she stepped out of her room. she shutted the door and locked it, placing the key back in her bodice.

she walked down the stairs and opened the main entrance to the inn and walked out into the snow. she looked up into the air and let a whistle escape from her lips. "Now my mare is pure white, and on top of it she is not that much of a horse that you might know. her name is Laiah in case you forgot." she sighed softly and thought of her mare, Laiah, a rather sad excuse for an unicorn.

Anonymous

"Laiah," Clavott repeated in a whisper, to remind himself. The winds carried his voice away. He wrapped his cloak around his shoulders tightly, walking beside Esther to protect her from the harsher winds.

He smiled warmly, glancing at the pearly heavens. "Maybe you should dye your horse!" he suggested over the howling wind. The thought of a purple mare made him chuckle. Drawing a deep breath of cool air, he looked up and down the bare street, hugging himself for warmth.

"Where can we start?"

Anonymous

she smiled softly as he spoke her horse's name in a soften whisper and allowed herself to look at the world before her.

she started to laugh. her soft melodic laugh that was usually calming, at his statement. "and what color shall i dye my whorse?" she asked and glanced at him. her eyes were soft. she noticed he was cold and quickly relplied to his question, "aye. let us go before we catch our death from the cold." and with that she started to walk towards where she hoped her horse was.