Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stumbling Through the Woods. (Ric, open) [Finished]

Started by Anonymous, February 23, 2009, 03:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ric didn't know what it was but she guessed it was out of pity or the debt she had to him for sharing his rations that made her want him to stay, this man had scars and he obviously wanted to share them, unfortunately she was not of the caring kind to take part of other peoples emotional baggage.
"This is not trust, this is apathy! God this is awkward."

She felt some minor frustration for not remembering his name but that was not the issue at hand. "Just be glad you are pulling this crap off on me and not some spark-happy fool."  Do you think me recalling your buhu-cry-myself-to-death past will help you? "

She breathed heavily now, there was something weird inside her, a small stream of dark blood streaming from her nose. She wiped it away in a hurry, any remaining focus was directed at Teraunce.
"Look faggot I don't recall your name but Infinity fortress holds passageways to each plane in existence. I can get you home eventually, if you so desire."

Anonymous

"Look, I really don't like your sarcasm. As for your getting me back, you would have already left for home if you were able to. Also, there's not much left for me back home except for a couple friends, which  i only very recently met, & my family. as i said before, i have just about every thinking being on my planet gunning for my head for being what i am. Now, i do forgive you since it was partly my fault, for inciting your curiosity with my paranoia, but, i'm leaving really soon to find my own way home, as soon as i make some breakfast," & so saying that, Ter puts his knapsack on the floor and prepares to make breakfast.

Anonymous

"Unlike you i would never lie, thanks to the way I travelled to this plane my body needs to spend minimum of 5 years here in this realm. At the very least take this." Ric conjured up a necklace of white and black ebony the sheer effort behind conjuring it .

"If we are both alive and still on this plane when 5 years have passed I shall hunt you down." The world darkened again, she could feel a horrible chill tremble trough her body. Something terrible resided within her core being and it was growing steadily.

Forcing her eyes open she looked at Teraunce, using her last energy to laugh out loud before falling to the ground embracing the darkness. "Don't you dare loose it or trade it to some nobody for a last meal."

Anonymous

"well, that's nice of you, and i'll guess i'll take it. Also, I prefer to keep some secrets, and, lastly, are you alright?" Ter says as he helps ric off the floor before continuing to prepare breakfast for them both. "I won't sell this necklace either. Good luck finding me if you can, because it won't be easy, and i doubt anyone'll be able to tell you where i am if you described me in my true form."

Anonymous

"No I am alright, this is how I always do things." Sitting down on a chair, letting Teraunce prepare breakfast whatever it was. "As long as you have that necklace I can find you with magic. It's that simple." She had never felt this weakened before.

Anonymous

As he makes a couple omelets (((I'm assuming they have rudimentary saucepans in that time))) he says, "I don't really know if i like the idea of you knowing where i am, but I'll keep it. I also can tell by how you collapsed, and the fact your letting me make breakfast, that that spell took a lot more out of you then you would like to admit." He then sets the omelets on a plate each once they're done, and places them on the table. "Not much but it's quick and fast."

Anonymous

"The fuck do you know, i have you know i have the stamina to conjure at most a hundred of these. It is something else entirely, probably latched onto me while I journeyed in between dimensions and now it is draining me for energy." Swallowing anything on her plate nearly whole before washing it up manually.

She would just have to limit the use of magic until whatever inside her was satisfied and left. "Hopefully it's just after my energy and not interested in my soul or my life."

Anonymous

"Sorry to doubt you. Could it have something to do with that mark on your forehead?" Ter says as he finishes his omelet.

Anonymous

"No, that mark was part of the protection enhancements we did to increase our survivability. We spent 5 years on them. I'll just limit my use of magic for now and observe the after effect's."

Ric already felt better opting not to use magic she opened the door leading out manually. The sun was still peaking out of the horizon. "I don't really se why you would leave considering you know as much as I do about this place but be my guest. I will check out the town myself."

Anonymous

"I'm leaving because I don't feel comfortable being near anyone who knows my secret. I do hope that whatever you've caught goes away," Ter says as he stands near the door, "I may just look there myself for some supplies."

Anonymous

"Your secret isn't exactly something worthwhile to keep as a secret here in this world. But what do I know, just remember to keep quiet about that ring of yours and you should be fine." Ric decided to check out the local tavern first, usually a fine source of information.
"Emotional people with scarred past's haunting them first." Waving him nonchalantly out of the door, before following in his footsteps. Taking a good sniff the fresh morning air along with his peculiar weird smell.

"Maah. See you at the inn or whatever." Sprinting was easy, something for training she had done every day for years while studying in infinity fortress. Refusing to hear his goodbye's she vanished behind his back.

Anonymous

Ter walks to the inn/store, gets some money exchanged, buys supplies, and leaves the town heading who knows where.

(((This is in all likelyhood the end of this thread for me, unless Ric makes a real surprise pop-up.)))

Anonymous

(((then this thread is finished. Fun RPing with ya Ric.)))