Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hm...who wants to do something?

Started by Anonymous, March 08, 2009, 10:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm not very good at starting threads up. lol
But, yeah, anyone want to do something with my new characters?
Ecal, Eis, and their daughter Kori?

Anonymous

Um, I'd love to start a thread for us, but what? I have three chars right now and more than likely four by tomorrow.

Anonymous

:D
Well, right now anything would be a good start. ^_^

But who would you use?  And who would you have them like to meet?

Anonymous

I am thinking that your Evil Paladin and my evil Red Guard should get together and do something. My guy, Adamarcus is trying to achieve the goal of killing a good god. Think your girl would be interested in helping him?

Charmaine and Weston are two halfling thieves trying to start a thieves guild, if any of your characters would fit in with that. Or they can fit in with anything you would want to do.

Ghost is my good cleric and is trying to heal the whole world.

Anonymous

If anything, Minasa would indeed be interested in killing a good god.  Adamarcus would just have to approach her in the right manner.

I have no one that would fit into a thieves guild at the time being lol

And something tells me that Ghost and Eis would get along only to well.  To the point that Ecal would start puking XD

Anonymous

What would be the right way to approach her? He is very flexible and will act however he needs to get his goal accomplished.

Yes, Ghost and Eis would get along wonderfully.

Would we like to start two separate threads? I could start one and you could start one. Realize though that Adamarcus is trying to kill Ghost.

Anonymous

The right way to approach her would be to keep in mind that A: She is a demon, B: She is a Paladin, C: She is part of a Mercanary Group, D: Paladin's live according to a code of some sort typically with a strong sense of duty even.

Yeah, we could start two threads, I think you could start the meeting of evil thread, and once we come up with a few more ideas, the one where Ghost and Eis meet ^_^

Anonymous

Sounds good to me. I'll start it tomorrow. I'm having to get ready for bed now.

Anonymous

sorry i haven't gotten it up like i said i would. the last two days have been a bit on the hectic side. i'll get it up soon though.

Anonymous

No Problem.

Actually...I just thought of something...I would like you to send me a message explaining to me who the two gods are.  This way it can help better for another character I can throw into this event.  After all, Ghost is being hunted by many other characters.  So how about having someone that is actually protecting her from a distance?  Somewhat like someone that knows her true purpose and to why her god protects her so much and thus is another form of protection sent to protect her directly if the need arises.

Anonymous

Okay I sent you a message, but I decided to wait to make a thread until we were sure on what we wanted to do. I hope my explanation isn't too confusing.

Anonymous

Makes perfect sense.  Hm...opens up a whole lot of options with a few of my already existing characters.

Anonymous

It is a very intricate yet simple story line. However you want to run with it is fine with me and I have nothing against playing both Adamarcus and Ghost in the same thread.

Anonymous

Right now might be a good time to keep them seperate...so as for them both to build up allies so to speak, so that when the time comes for things to unfold, it could become a rather dramatic event.  Especially for Ghost who would have no idea as to why this would be happening to her.

Anonymous

Okay, sounds good. Do you want to stick to our original plan and have Adamarcus approach Minasa with a proposal?

Anonymous

Aye, that would be a good start.  And maybe have Eis and Ghost meet somehow?

Anonymous

Alright, I'll start the thread for our evil peoples and would you like to start a thread with our good peoples?

Anonymous

Sure, one last question before things start getting underway, where should Eis and Ghost meet.

Anonymous

Anyplace that isn't really cold. Ghost is a wanderer, so if you Eis is in a certain area we can do it there. I'm not really picky. I'll post the link to the thread I start here so you'll know where it is.