Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

On.ThE.PatH.AgaiN.Nehru!

Started by Anonymous, March 30, 2009, 11:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It was just F.'s luck, to drive the wagon Cubic Zirconia decided to ride in that day. All she did all day was hassle him. All day long. Every day. Nothing was good enough for her. And when she got really annoyed for no apparent reason, she poked him in his eye! His one good eye! He wasn't blessed with a spare! Those were expensive!
"Hey F.," said Zirconia.
"Yes?"
"You suck," she said, absolutely deadpan. I mean, really deadpan. That pan is deader than a dead horse that died last Tuesday.
"Thanks," replied F., keeping his eyes forward, on the road ahead of them.
"Hey F.," said Zirconia.
"Yeah."
"You're the scum of the earth," she said.
"That's good to know," he replied, hiding his irritation about as good as a tiger hiding its stripes.
"Hey F.," said Zirconia.
"Err... what now??"
"Knock, knock."
"Who's there?"
Zirconia slapped him in the back of the head.
"OW! What the heck was that for!? No. Wait. Don't answer that."
F. needed a way to get her off of his case. Something to distract her for a little bit so he didn't go completely insane... something... there! That paper lantern she always liked. Payback was going to be oh so sweet.
"Hey Cubic, catch," exclaimed F. as he reached back and snagged her precious paper lantern, then tossed it out the back of wag-
[center:3vcv314t]BOOM!!![/center:3vcv314t]
The paper lantern exploded on impact once it hit the road, blowing one of the wheels of the trail wagon completely up. The devastated wagon came to a screeching (*SCREEEEEEEECH!* You like that? Really evoked the image huh?) halt.
"Uh... I don't think that was made out of paper," F. observed.
"Uh... yeah!! DUH! You useless sack of week-old, over-stuffed, smelly, grease pig lard!" exclaimed Zirconia after she looked back from surveying the catastrophic damage. "At least I don't BLOW UP OUR FREAKING WAGONS when I'm frustrated!"

Nehru skipped along down the path in the middle of nowhere out in the Serha Plains. Finally! She had gotten Grave to tell her where to go next after she defeated Juke through a very conveniently placed plot-hole stemming from someone's incredible, legendary laziness.
(*whistling innocently*)
Sure, he said the best place to start looking was in the middle of nowhere out in the Serha Plains, but hey at least it was a start! Where else would she start looking for the Heart of SotE? It could be anywhere! The best place to start was probably nowhere, until she could work her way up to anywhere, until she finally looked everywhere and could officially say she had no clue where it was.
"um...nehru?" said Fish, who was perched on her shoulder.
"Yes, Fish?"
"what's that?"
"What's wha-?"
** LOUD NOISES!!! AND BRIGHT LIGHTS!!! **
Unshielding her eyes, Nehru saw that the explosion down the road was actually shaped like a heart. A Heart!
"Fish! Look!" said Nehru, all giddy-like (Lol, giddy) as she pointed toward the explosion cloud. "Is a sign! We should turn around now and try to find Essryn!"
Fish blinked. "wha...?"
"Nevermind! Let's see what that's all about," Nehru said as she started toward-
"OH YEAH!! OWW!!!" hollered F-Zero X as he spontaneously appeared on the scene.
"Rock out with your chainsaws out!!" yelled Kelly as she, too, spontaneously appeared on the scene.
Lightning struck a nearby tree, causing the tree to move and get struck again because it should've stayed in the same place.
"Uh... hey you two. I was actually onto something important down the road there..." Nehru started.
"Really?? No problem! We'll teleport you there with the power of ROCK!!"
(** EARTH SHATTERING GUITAR RIFFS!!! **)
After the earth was pieced back together, Nehru suddenly found herself next to the caravan of wagons from which the explosion originated, along with F-Zero and Kelly.
"Oh... so that's how you two can appear out of nowhere," said Nehru as a dusty old lightbulb materialized above her head and crackled with light. Fish poked the lightbulb with a stick, causing it to break and Fish to cry.
"Huh? Totally not following you dude," F-Zero said, who was totally not following her dude.
Nehru rolled her eyes. "Uh... don't worry about it."
"Hey, you there."
F., followed closely by Zirconia, came strolling up to the destroyed wagon. F., whose black-spotted white hair draped over one of his yellow eyes ever so bishounen-like, put his hands in his pockets as he surveyed the damage to the wagon. Zirconia was busy muttering a whole host of terrible things under her breath about how F'ed up F. was, scoring extra points for alliteration each time. And finally, Zanny Boy, the very definitely beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt female elf jumped out of the damaged cart and scratched the back of her feminine head with a girly hand of her's.
"Um, hi?" said Nehru, looking at the gang of people all surveying the horrifically mangled wheel of the wagon.
"The name's F. Or Ever, but most people call me F."
Nehru blinked. "That's a weird name. What's it mean?"
Sighing dramatically, F. let Nehru in on the secret to deciphering the annoying zen hidden in his name. "Say it out loud..."
For about twenty minutes straight, Nehru, Fish, F-Zero X, and Kelly all did just that. Their chorus of F's and Or's and Ever's was so painfully dissonant that several passing Mockingbirds died instantly, causing Harper Lee to give up novel writing forever and storm off in a fuss.
"There!" exclaimed F-Zero! Who just now got it!
"Where?" "where...?" "Ohmigod, WHERE!?" Nehru, Fish, and Kelly all prompted urgently.
"In the narration! Right after 'novel writing' and before 'and storm off'!" F-Zero put one hand on his hip and made a peace sign with his other hand, an action that was caught on camera and instantly uploaded to Youtube via Iphone and received over two million views within thirty seconds.
"Oh... well that's nifty. I guess," said Nehru, not really impressed.
"Not really impressed are you?" asked F. (<- how'd he know?) "Forget it. Look, we're in a jam here. Cubic Zirconia here blew up a wheel on one of our-"
Zirconia slapped him on the back of the head.
F. paused for exactly two and half seconds, closing his eyes tightly and balling his fist, a gesture which was 100% guaranteed to express his repressed anger to the world. "As I was saying, Zirconia here blew up a wheel on one of our wagons. If you could help us fix it, we--and by we, I mean Zirconia--will find a way to pay you back."
"Really? Do you know where the Heart of SotE is?" asked Nehru.
"Maybe," replied F. slyly.
"really? do you know where i can find some twinkle wings...?" asked Fish.
"Maybe," replied F. slyly.
"DEAL!! OWWW!!!" agreed F-Zero for them, before he slammed out a deafening guitar riff and --- --- ----- -- ---- ---- --- -----------.
(wait... wait... ears are still ringing.)
(wait...)
"Ok, I'll see what I can do," said Nehru.
"WHAT!?" hollered F., gesturing to his ear.
(just a little longer... there.)
"Ok, I'll see what I can do," said Nehru.
"Right." F. crossed his arms and helpfully watched as Nehru and crew bent over in front of the demolished wheel. They were inspecting it, but weren't getting very far.
"This is all your fault. No good, washed-up, useless, stupid, impotent, momma's boy, jerkface, loser," scorned Zirconia as she placed the blame solely on F. and F. alone.
(que ominous music)
Little did they knew, that something foul and sinister was creeping up the road toward them. Something whose named started with the scariest letter in the alphabet, "A" (AAAAAH! I can't even scream without an A). Something so horrible, so wretched, so vile, so crazy, so violent, we can't even mention it until next post when all this hype will be blown out of the water!
"It's still F.'s fault," said Zirconia, puffing her lips into a pout.

Anonymous

Nehru, F-Zero, Kelly, and Fish were all hovering over the damaged wagon like a flock of hungry blind vultures that couldn't see a full-course meal parked right below their nostrils.
(Where's the hype???)
"Hmm... you know, I've never actually fixed a wagon wheel before," Nehru stated, scratching her chin and imagining a huge question mark right where the wheel used to be on the wagon. "This might be trickier than I thought."
"Let's try kicking it! Unnecessary violence always solves problems!" suggested F-Zero.
Kelly was more than obliging, "Let's do it!"
(Hype...hype...I need my tensions relieved...)
As F-Zero and Kelly proceeded to lay a raw smackdown of WWE proportions upon the broken wagon, someone spoke from behind Nehru, "Hello, there. Pardon me, but what might you be doing to that disabled vehicle?"
(*gasp!*)
Nehru whirled around, inadvertently causing a butterfly effect that would create a tornado in Kansas some thirty years later that would send Dorothy--and her little dog too--to Jurassic Park, instead of Oz. Oops. Stupid chaos theory, always causin' trouble!
She caught sight of a raven haired woman with glasses in a white lab coat. After this woman swatted some of those pesky ravens out of her hair, she introduced herself with a curtsy, "My name is Ailin', and I am pleased to make your acquaintance. I am an itinerant psychiatrist, but I believe that I could be of some assistance to you for this predicament you are facing."
(THERE'S MY HYPE!! THERE IT IS!!)
Nehru blinked. "Uh... nice to meet you too-"
"WOW-THAT'S-A-REALLY-ODD-NAME-CAN-YOU-PLEASE-TELL-US-MORE-OWWW!" yelled F-Zero as he pounded out some loud guitar riffs, providing the obligatory and shameless socially awkward setup for this upcoming joke in the next sentence.
"Why, thank you for asking," the psychiatrist said softly with a smile that was in no way, shape, or form crazy or insane. No seriously. I'm not being sarcastic. Seriously. Believe me. Listen, does she sound nuts: "My name is Ailin' Opfelia Lowman. I realize that my first name is quite unorthodox, but that was once my 'rap name' given to me by my recording studio. Needless to say, that did not turn out so well... yo."
"So, after that went under you became a psychiatrist?" Nehru deduced.
Ailin' was about to answer, but she froze for a second, then skipped, then froze again, then appeared to be running all the way down the road, then reappeared right back where she was. "I sincerely apologize, but what was your question again, if I may?"
Nehru, F-Zero, and Kelly all perked their eyebrows in tandem (<- that took a lot of practice and several grieveous injuries to master).
"um...i think i know what happened," said Fish, who hovered in front of Ailin' and was poking her forehead carefully. "her initials spell out a.o.l--that also stands for america online. she must be lagging right now."
"Hey!! Why aren't you fixing that wheel!?" came the voice of an enraged grizzly bear. Cubic Zirconia body slammed the bear and yelled at it, "Stop stealing my lines!!" (<- acting is serious business)
"Hey!! Why aren't you fixing that wheel!?" came the voice of an enraged Cubic Zirconia, pointing directly at Nehru and her friends.
"Huh? Us?" said Nehru.
"WAS I TALKING TO YOU!?" Zirconia roared (Survey says....) "NOOO!! I was talking to F.! You're so useless F.! Fix our %^$@*! $^#&$*)^#!# %^$& #^$&# #&&! $^%&# $&%^# !^#%$ wheel!"
F. just scoffed and crossed his arms, saying dismissively and lazily, "Wow, what colorful language, Zirconia. Too bad no one could understand you."
(*colorful language filter off*)
"WELL, HERE IT IS AGAIN!!" Zirconia roared (Oh snap son...) "NOOO!! I was talking to F.! You're so useless F.! Fix our violet, turquoise, red, lavender, cyan, indigo, fuschia wheel!"
Upon a closer second inspection, Nehru and crew did indeed note that the fragments of the destroyed wheel in the road were each one of those colors. Who would have thought?
"Hey, hey, hey, calm down," said Zanny boy as SHE daintily stepped over to F. and Zirconia. "We can't be fighting right now. There's a wheel that needs fixing!"
"Hmph!" said Zirconia, as she looked away from them both. "What do you know? You're not even a woman!"
Everyone in the immediate area gasped and murmured, while F-Zero said in a tone that was a little more excited than it should have been, "O rly?"
Zanny Boy's eyes started watering in a most unmasculine way, and she held her hands up to her mouth like only a girl ever would ever and I mean ever. "But I'm not! How many times do I have to say that? Please believe me!"
"HA!" exclaimed Zirconia accusingly. "Everyone knows you're one of those 'Dude that looks like a chick' characters from anime and manga stories! You're not fooling anyone with that those things you call 'breasts!'"
Zanny Boy was bawling her unmistakably shojo eyes out now. "But! But! I'm an elf! All elves have small breast sizes!"
Zirconia wagged her all-knowing finger, "Not when you factor in fanservice! Isn't that right?"
Everyone, I mean everyone, stopped what they were doing and looked at you. Yeah, you. Reading this.
(You know who you are, you naughty little person you. You know you like it.)
"Please forgive my intrusion, but may I inquire about what that device wrapped around your waist might be?" asked Ailin' of Zanny Boy.
"Oh this?" said Zanny Boy as she pointed an effeminate finger down at her Victoria's Secret purple silk sash that held her womanly robe closed. "Just a rope-like device that couldn't possibly lead to any potential plot-driving hijinks. Why do you ask?"
"Well, if I am not mistaken, I believe that I can rectify the current wheel situation with it," Ailin' suggested intelligently, and in no way, shape, or form to be confused with a mad scientist. Come on. For real. I'm telling the truth!
"Huh!? How?" asked Nehru, completely lost.
"Oh? Ok!" agreed Zanny Boy, allowing the psychiatrist to reach for the belt.
And when Ailin's hands touched it-
*PZZZZZZZZT!!*
"Ahhh! I have just suffered the excruciating trauma of being subjected to a surprising, high-voltage current of electricity flowing haphazardly and uncontrollably throughout the entirety of my body!" said Ailin', who could have just said 'I got shocked.'
"You got shocked!" exclaimed Kelly excitedly.
(Thanks for the co-sign, there)
Zanny Boy's pretty and shiny eyes widened, then she laughed nervously as only a girl could, "Oh! I forgot! That's my Prevent Sudden Nakedness sash! I'm terribly sorry, but there's a ten billion volt current going through my sash at any given time!"
A book on the natural laws of physics spontaneously combusted after Zanny Boy's explanation.
"Hmm, now what are we gonna do then?" F. asked, positively contributing nothing to the effort other than standing around and looking absolutely bishounen.
"Where'd all those fangirls come from?" Nehru asked.
"AHH!! GET 'EM OFF ME!!" F. hollered as the swarm of bishounen-hunters devoured him.
Zirconia was in heaven. "Ha! Serves you right! I hope you die a gruesome death!"
"Uh... that still leaves us no where and with a broken wheel. Any suggestions?" asked Nehru, looking around at her helpful comrades as all of them shrugged their shoulders in an ever-so helpful manner.
"If I may, I believe that I have a more accurate understanding of the situation we are currently experiencing at this point in time," started Ailin', verbose as ever. "This solution that I am hypothosizing carries a ninety-nine point nine percent probability of success, all variables considered. If I may so bold as to inquire, does anyone present at this point in time have in their possession a specimen of Solanum Tuberosum, or, more specifically in plain layman's manner of simple speaking, a potato?"