Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Legend Begins-Chapter 2

Started by Anonymous, April 14, 2009, 01:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kal still sitting on the grass with the cute white lion in her lap aslleep. She heard the voice of Taoe in her mind(She is psychic). Maybe I am following you maybe I'm not....maybe I do like you maybe I don't.Kal said. She likes to make people wonder about things for a while before she tells them the truth(God knows why). Kal soon got up from the gras still holding the lion and decided to take it with her as a companion. Maybe you are following me, you just don't know it yet. Maybe you like me, or maybe this is just our destiny.

Anonymous

Taeo adjusted his blue bandana and stared for a moment.

Obviously this woman was a little touched in the head. He smiled and nodded before looking around, putting his hands on his hips, his breath coming out in white puffs, frozen water particles giving it a cloud like substance. " No. I was here first, sitting in that tree up there," He jerked his thumb backwards, " way before you got here. Because of chronological order, you, Princess Kali-something-or-other, are following me." Taeo smiled and then just stared.

" Why are you stealing a baby animal? Do you want it's mom to come eat you or something? I hear animals are scary!" Taeo had killed a few large white bears on his way through the tundra, jumping and running his way here. THe lack of needing to eat and sleep made travelling wonderful.

Anonymous

I bet its mother wouldn't care. Maybe I didn't follow you, maybe I came here because this is part of my journey, or maybe we were meant to be together. Kal stares at the beautiful lake surrounded by a wonderful landscape. Although she is slightly hurt from the sun, she is still happy and amazed of the pasture.

Anonymous

Taeo blinked slowly at the woman. " It's mother wouldn't care." Moving closer, he reached out and plucked the baby tiger out of her arms and put it on the ground. " You can say that after she bites your face off." Taeo pointed to the side, a larger version of the tiger crouching in the ground. " She's been giving you the eye for a while."

Putting his hands on his hips he blinked at her, amazed with how... Simple she was. " So, where are you from where picking up baby wild animals is okay?"

Anonymous

Nevermind that, I have other things to think about than that stupid baby thing or whatever it is.Kal says angrily. Kal looks at the mother tiger as if she would kill it. Kal wasn't that experienced with animals nor scared of them. She wasn't really scared of anything, atleast you would think she wasn't. Oh, and don't you ever take anything from me again,or else!

Anonymous

Moving a cloth covered hand over his mouth, he stared for the time being before curling over with laughter. His sides were heaving while he gasped and cackled. "You..." He started to laugh again and stood up, breathing calmly before looking at her and laughing again. "You're such a spoiled brat!" He was grinning, very entertained with the situation.

Never in his time in this realm had he come across someone to get into such a hissy fit. " That's it's baby and you think you can go around and steal her baby! Oh, Wow. You're special." Taeo grinned before crossing his arms over his chest, lifting an eyebrow and tapping his foot slightly.

Oooh, a threat.

Grinning again, his white teeth visibly sharper than normal, " Ooo, a threat. What's going to happen if I take helpless little animals from you, Oh Great One? Hmm? Going to chop off my head?"

Anonymous

Suddenly Kal slaps him in his face and a big cloud iof white breath rushed from his mouth. Don't mess with me, I have a really big temper. I could really kill you,I really don't care who you are. So you really think its funny, keep laughing. Kal said. She stands there with her hands on her lips as if she was being impatient. She was waiting to see how he would respond.

Anonymous

No big cloud of white breath rushed out of his mouth, and even if it did, there would have been nothing impressive behind it. White breath always came out of his lips when he was at normal tempuratures. Right now was a very normal tempurature and he turned his head back so his blue-white gaze was back on her face, a slight smirk on his lips.

" Yes, I can tell you do. Some Queen you are." Taeo smirked again and lift an eyebrow. " Are we going to act like a big girl now? Or are you going to make the big scary demon laugh at you again." He smiled and tilted his head to the side, eyebrows going up under his bandana.

Anonymous

Kal walked away from his remark trying to be as good as possible(he was making it really hard). Maybe we should just stay away from each other, that would be best. Kal sat down near the stram looking at the beautiful little fish.