Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

ZOMG CHARACTERS!

Started by Rhindeer, July 16, 2009, 03:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Yep! Pimpin' out some of my open characters. ^_^ They need threads and love! I'm open to basically anything, though I tend to be very "throw two characters into a thread, see what happens, and make it up as I go", but if you have any plot ideas I'm totally open to them.

Like I said, plot-wise I'm open to anything and everything! I'm super duper easy to please! 8D

[center:1fj56emu]Hatame[/center:1fj56emu]
Lawdy, where do I even begin with him? xD Uh, he's a shifter (human to gryphon), he has a complicated history, and he is one of my oldest characters, but I haven't played him in a few years and would love to get to do so again. He's eccentric, an attention-whore, and lives life with a "try everything at least once, maybe twice or more if it was fun" motto, because life's too short and all that. :B Anyway, his old plot kinda died so I'm lookin' for something fresh to toss him into, make new pals, get into some epic adventure, that sorta deal!

But I'll leave the rambling about him to his profile. *points down*

[center:1fj56emu]Teidra[/center:1fj56emu]
Her profile's here! Also an old character I haven't played for a while, but would love to. <3 She mainly lives in Hyoite, but I could find a reason for her to pop up anywhere!

[center:1fj56emu]Nakato[/center:1fj56emu]
Mainly takes human form, but can shift into a black-backed jackal, and is an Essyrn/Moraki desert native (though I can have her travel). She's a joker and trickster and kind of a slacker, preferring to con her way through life and scavenge where she can, rather than actually work for anything, and she has a bit of a temper. More of a night person than a day person, but had adapted to society for the most part. x3

[center:1fj56emu]Sekai[/center:1fj56emu]
Basically a human with the traits of a serval. x3 So basically she's got golden skin with a serval's spotted pattern, their huge ears, short tail, claws, feline teeth, and is very lanky and thin. But otherwise, she looks mostly human.

She's a Moraki desert native and makes her living as a performer--mostly dancing, but also acrobatics. She's also an attention hog, but wants attention on her terms and is generally pretty active and gets bored quickly (hence her life as a performer xD). She has a predatory streak as well, but that's usually kept in check with her keeping herself busy as most folk don't find killing cute, furry creatures particularly endearing. >_> But she does like to hunt.

[center:1fj56emu]Dai[/center:1fj56emu]
Dai is an old character of mine who I'd love to play. xD He has a big ol' profile right here. But basically, he's a unicorn-boy! He's friendly, but also incredibly vain. >_>

[center:1fj56emu]ERUS[/center:1fj56emu]
A soldier in Arca. Erus also happens to be a manticore, though she does have a humanoid form she assumes most of the time. She's rather simple-minded and can be placated with food--as long as it's raw and meaty. |: Human flesh is her favorite, but obviously she doesn't eat that, though oh how she wishes. xD

But she upholds the law and in one tough powerhouse--she's just not the sharpest tool in the shed and can be manipulated. Still, if a job requires brute force, she's your manticore. Subtlety and tact? Oh hell no.

[strike:1fj56emu][center:1fj56emu]SORIN[/center:1fj56emu]
Sorin is, in a nutshell, a mage-hunter. He's a rogue mordecai from Connlaoth who just got tired of sitting around in Connlaoth while the rest of the world is crawling with mages. In his opinion, the problem is outside of Connlaoth and they ought to be focusing on that more. So, he got sick of it and decided to take matters into his own hands and start actively hunting mages outside of the country. He's a firm believer that magic is evil--and pretty darned extremist and militant in those views.

He's not alone in doing what he does and likes finding like-minded individuals to do this with. xD; Whether other rogue Mordecai or just non-mages that are fed up with it all. After all, even in the magic-using world, there are still criminals who use magic as a means to and end.

Sorin's not a nice person. But he will play the part to close in on a mark and get them alone. Generally, he kidnaps his victims and only murders them if they are too unruly to be worth the hassle.

So hey, have a character you want kidnapped or a character that would join in on the mage-hunting escapades or try and prevent a kidnapping or...something? It's all good in my book! xD

Looks-wise, Sorin has blond hair held back in a short ponytail, brown eyes, and light skin. He's a swordsman as well. Used to use the mordecai pistols, but since leaving Connlaoth, well...>_> pistols aren't much use when you run out of ammo.[/strike:1fj56emu]

[strike:1fj56emu][center:1fj56emu]CADMUS[/center:1fj56emu]
Cadmus is Sorin's partner in crime. Sort of. He's pretty ambivalent--and he's also the one that keeps Sorin in check and, y'know, keeps him from raping the girls. |: Cadmus is in on the whole shtick, but he finds that disgusting and sees no point in tormenting the people they capture. If you're gonna kill them, kill them--don't draw it out, is his way of thinking.

Cadmus is, for the most part, quiet, formal, polite, and kind of cold. He's not much of a talker. He is also a gryphon-shifter--he has a human form and a gryphon form. The shape-shifting is, of course, not affected by Sorin's mordecai ability since it isn't truly magic and is an inherent part of who he is.

In human form he's tall with dark skin, messy black hair, and golden-yellow eyes. He has a scar across his right eye (and is partially blind as a result) as well as other scars from other fights all over in random places. In gryphon form, he's larger than a male lion, black, and has the same eyes and scars.

Though Sorin and Cadmus work as a team, they can be played separately too. They go off and do their own stuff now and then. x3[/strike:1fj56emu]

[strike:1fj56emu][center:1fj56emu]SACHI[/center:1fj56emu]
Sachi is Cadmus's younger half sister. And she's a thief! I actually wrote stuff about her in her profile, so since I'm lazy you can look there for more about her. xD[/strike:1fj56emu]

[strike:1fj56emu][center:1fj56emu]ZODEI[/center:1fj56emu]
Zodei is a gargoyle! And a scholar. >_> She used to guard an old temple before it was destroyed, and now that it's gone, well...she's been displaced and doesn't know what to do with herself. : So she's out and about in the world now, trying to find her raison d'etre and learn more about her world and...anything. She soaks up knowledge like a sponge, and though she looks scary, she's not much of a fighter. xD She's a book nerd full of useless facts and not much streetsmarts. Stuff is in her profile.[/strike:1fj56emu]

[strike:1fj56emu][center:1fj56emu]IRIS[/center:1fj56emu]
Then there is Iris, my fraudulent blind fortune-teller! xD She lives in Serendipity, and there is more about her in her profile. It'd be fun to get her out on some adventure.[/strike:1fj56emu]

[strike:1fj56emu][center:1fj56emu]Yhuni[/center:1fj56emu]
Yhuni is from Thanatos and is a former slave. She's also a medium and summoner and, well...I don't actually know too much about her until I play her. xD She has a brother named Kuanie who I may also bring back, and she's currently looking for him. More is in her profile here.[/strike:1fj56emu]

[strike:1fj56emu][center:1fj56emu]Lhakya[/center:1fj56emu]
An old character I'm bringing back, and will have a profile up for soon! Lhakya is a blind demon, got his eyes clawed out in a fight with another demon that almost killed him, so the rest of his body is also scarred up. Personality-wise, Lhakya is the quiet sort, and quite feral. He doesn't talk much save when he has to and tends to distrust everyone. He's pretty paranoid, and that paranoia has been heightened since being blinded. He hasn't quite adjusted to his condition yet and finds himself having to rely on others to get by--which annoys the crap out of him, especially since the people he usually has to rely upon are humans...who were once his prey, particularly children. >_> He still craves it.[/strike:1fj56emu]

[strike:1fj56emu][center:1fj56emu]Taikot[/center:1fj56emu]
A native on Yoreiq, belongs to a small tribe. Taikot also doesn't speak Common, so anyone she encountered from the mainlands, well...there would be a language barrier. xD She's an old character I'm bringing back, a young gal wanting to be a hunter (...but quite inept at it). She's pretty light-hearted and goofy. But I'll figure her out more as I play her. xD[/strike:1fj56emu]
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

OMG woman. You promised me a Sorin/Vic thread and you are pimping him out? /Rude!/

Rhindeer

They can multi-thread! xD I still wanna do that thread, yo!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

You better want too xD Temptress!

Anonymous

xD I feel like Rath would secretly fall in love with Zodei. They're both homeless and frightening *shot*

Rhindeer

Bahahahahaa! xDDD

I think that would be awesome and they should meet! What say you? Thread? 8D

Anonymous

Iris, Zodei or Satchi sounds fun to play around with but i cant seem to pick any of my own characters.

Maybe Bael or Valtera would be after Zodei to ask if she knows something or maybe one of my vampires (arthur or Bael) will meet them and for some reason not drain them of their bodily fluid.

Or we could have a hunter vs prey with any of my wanderers vs your mordecai.

Maybe they could meet Braid? chaa i dunno.

Rhindeer

Well, looks like Zodei may be getting into a thread, so howsabout Sachi maybe? :3 With any of your peeps! Which one of your characters do you wanna play the most?

Anonymous

Aww. >.< That'd be great! I can totally see Rath like... rubbing a hand over the gargoyle's face and the sun sets and freaking. xD Zodei just comes to life. haha

Rath's in a thread right now though. Which I'm going to go reply to atm, but would it be rude to put him in multiple threads at the same time? =/ Is there a time rule or anything of the sort?

Rhindeer

Lmfao! xDD That would be hilarious! Well I'm all for it!

And that's not rude at all. :3 SotE runs on liquid time, so characters can be in multiple threads. Just keep track of your timelines and all that. ^_^

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rhi-Rhi"Well, looks like Zodei may be getting into a thread, so howsabout Sachi maybe? :3 With any of your peeps! Which one of your characters do you wanna play the most?

That depends. Id like for a long thread so perhaps trying to rob one of my villains (Valtera or Kael) and screwing up in the process. or id use Ric, Tony, bonnie or Coco. havent played them in awhile.

Rhindeer

That works for me! :3 She could definitely try robbing one of them! xD

Anonymous

Shall i make the thread? or would you do the honors?

Rhindeer

Could you? :3 I have to get on starting some other threads! xD So if you could that'd be great!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rhi-Rhi"Lmfao! xDD That would be hilarious! Well I'm all for it!

And that's not rude at all. :3 SotE runs on liquid time, so characters can be in multiple threads. Just keep track of your timelines and all that. ^_^

Aww. x333 I'm so happy!

I'd love to, then! I just finished replying to my threads, so I'm all primed and set to go if you are. =]

I don't mind starting a thread, btw, if you're busy. Just lemme know a bit about what you plan for her in the scene (where she's statue-ized xD, what position she froze in, what color stone she is, etc) or you'll have to give me lots of creative license.

And there's no telling what I'll do with her.  :twisted: Laying down with bird poop on her face! xD Just kiddingggg I wouldn't do that. *twiddles thumbs*

Anonymous

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9487

currently just for you and me baby. Do you want me to (open) it?

Rhindeer

Quote from: "Xierra"
Quote from: "Rhi-Rhi"Lmfao! xDD That would be hilarious! Well I'm all for it!

Aww. x333 I'm so happy!

I'd love to, then! I just finished replying to my threads, so I'm all primed and set to go if you are. =]

I don't mind starting a thread, btw, if you're busy. Just lemme know a bit about what you plan for her in the scene (where she's statue-ized xD, what position she froze in, what color stone she is, etc) or you'll have to give me lots of creative license.

And there's no telling what I'll do with her.  :twisted: Laying down with bird poop on her face! xD Just kiddingggg I wouldn't do that. *twiddles thumbs*
Let's see...she probably would freeze sort of crouched down with an "oh snap" look on her face. xDD Because she is usually careful about NOT getting statue-fied, but accidents happen! Oh yeah, she can be literally anywhere. She's wandering around right now, so whatever location you want your character to be in, she could easily be there!

Stone color-wize, she's already gray but she turns a darker gray when she turns to stone, and her white hair and stuff also hardens and becomes dark gray. ^^

Ahahahaha! xDD Bird poop! Y'know, I wouldn't doubt that that's happened to her before, statue and all...>__>

Anonymous

Ooh, ooh! Can I has an Iris? A blind fraud of a fortune teller and my street performer / cheat / whatever-he-feels-like-doing-dammit could be mad fun (and earn double the pay!) :3

Profile's in the sig, it be Desmond :3

Rhindeer

Okay! I owe lotsa posts. Sorry for the wait, guys! I'm gonna go on a posting spree when I get home. ^_^

Still have characters up for grabs!