Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Suggestion: Bring back some of the old races! D:

Started by Anonymous, August 05, 2009, 10:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I certainly can't remember all of the old races that were on the site before (like...this time last year) but I noticed that Draco brought back her Schmetterling Demon profile. Wanted to make the suggestion that the old race profiles, like Blue-chan's Carpathian, be brought back so newer members could play them too.

Anonymous

You're still free to join Carpathians, unfortunately, we can't re-post them because they're not an member-created race.

They're actually from a series of romance novels by a woman named Christine Feehan.

So, they're not blue's at all! Most of the ones on that list (like Garou) are also not original. Posting them as original species would be rather tasteless of us, so, you'll have to con people into joining the [strike:344z0zmv]Romance Vampires[/strike:344z0zmv] Carpathians, when they bump out into the welcome wagon or .... something!

Seeing as most of the old members who posted their stuff aren't even here anymore, and that and there were few -very- special races ( I think most are different species of elves and mermaids) we didn't see the need to re-post them.

BUT, I realise I went off topic. Also, to be a bit of a party-pooper... No one joined anything but Carpathians from that race list anyway, so reposting the whole list just so it can get views would be a wee-bit of a waste of time.

Besides! 8D There are new races out and about for people to join! Out with the old, in with the new!....? >_>

Anonymous

Rhindeer

Some of them can be reposted! But yeah, the Carpathian one isn't an original race, and Blue never claimed to create it, she just submitted it. xD But it won't be reposted since it isn't player-created.

People can still join them though!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

aaah alrighty! xD Juno did not know this, thanks Draco and Rhi! <3

Edited to say: Draco mentioned elves and mermaids O: I'd be interested to at least see what they were even if they don't get posted again if the information is even still around. If not I don't mind, though. xD Thanks for posting, guys. =)